RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Discussion Forums > General Discussion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 19th, 2006, 08:37 AM   #1
Christophe
@RangerWiki sysop
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,230
MagiRanger Vs. DekaRanger

I hope there isn't already a thread for this. if there is, just knock it awayand point to the old one.










1. What's with the switching ladies?
2. Yeay RIC!
3. Should this go on the Gay Lesbian page too? haha. Kidding

Hey? Where can one catch this anyway? Mishicorp doesn't seem to have it.

Last edited by Christophe; January 19th, 2006 at 09:10 AM.
Christophe is offline  
Old January 19th, 2006, 09:43 AM   #2
Christophe
@RangerWiki sysop
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,230
What's this? Looks like a stylized SPD uniform. (From Deka vs Magi)
http://www.thai-toku.com/thaitokuboa...1218155616.jpg
Christophe is offline  
Old January 19th, 2006, 09:45 AM   #3
Christophe
@RangerWiki sysop
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,230
Those pics above, i'm aware they doon't show anymore. Try to right click, then copy the URL then paste to your browser to view. Lost the pages where I got 'em
Christophe is offline  
Old January 19th, 2006, 09:48 AM   #4
Merlin
Sour Victory, Bitter End
 
Merlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 19,982
http://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=76617
Merlin is online now  
Old January 19th, 2006, 09:52 AM   #5
Yamcha
Z-Warrior
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 3,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christophe
What's this? Looks like a stylized SPD uniform. (From Deka vs Magi)
http://www.thai-toku.com/thaitokuboa...1218155616.jpg
1. Check out the link that Merlin gave you. That thread contains all info, past, present, and possibly future, about Deka Vs. Magi. You're kinda late to the ball, though, as the thread is up to 27 pages already.
2. Your pic in the link to thai-toku isn't from Deka Vs. Magi, but from an episode of DekaRanger (ep. 21, I believe). Succubus knocked out the entire team but Jasmine was the first to wake up.
3. Was that gay/lesbian comment really necessary?
Yamcha is offline  
Old January 19th, 2006, 10:37 AM   #6
Dyl
Install Megaranger!
eBay
 
Dyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamcha
1. Check out the link that Merlin gave you. That thread contains all info, past, present, and possibly future, about Deka Vs. Magi. You're kinda late to the ball, though, as the thread is up to 27 pages already.
2. Your pic in the link to thai-toku isn't from Deka Vs. Magi, but from an episode of DekaRanger (ep. 21, I believe). Succubus knocked out the entire team but Jasmine was the first to wake up.
3. Was that gay/lesbian comment really necessary?
I think he is one of those young kids that think making a gay and lesbian comment will make him sound cool. I found that a very rude comment with him being a fan of the show and all.
Dyl is offline  
Old January 19th, 2006, 08:42 PM   #7
Christophe
@RangerWiki sysop
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_swallow
I think he is one of those young kids that think making a gay and lesbian comment will make him sound cool. I found that a very rude comment with him being a fan of the show and all.
Number One- No way I'm young. Wish I still was. i was in High School when MMPR first aired.
Number Two- I'm bisexual. I don't just throw around Gay/Lesbian comments. It was in reference to MagiShine and DekaBreak in drag clothes (which make said comment not necessary, but not completely useless either.
Number Three- You find gay-ish references to DekaRanger and MagiRanger rude? Even when they ARE wearing drag? That makes it sound like the whole Gay issue IS the insult. Which I find personally insulting.
Number Four- Thanks for ponting to the ball. As I said, I wasn't aware there was a thread. It's much appreciated.
Christophe is offline  
Old January 19th, 2006, 10:30 PM   #8
Yamcha
Z-Warrior
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 3,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christophe
Number One- No way I'm young. Wish I still was. i was in High School when MMPR first aired.
Number Two- I'm bisexual. I don't just throw around Gay/Lesbian comments. It was in reference to MagiShine and DekaBreak in drag clothes (which make said comment not necessary, but not completely useless either.
Number Three- You find gay-ish references to DekaRanger and MagiRanger rude? Even when they ARE wearing drag? That makes it sound like the whole Gay issue IS the insult. Which I find personally insulting.
Number Four- Thanks for ponting to the ball. As I said, I wasn't aware there was a thread. It's much appreciated.
Dude, just because one is in drag does not make him gay. Eddie Izzard dresses in drag, but has always been intrested in women. So you're essentially drawing on stereotypes to defend yourself.
Yamcha is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.