RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Discussion Forums > General Discussion

Old December 1st, 2003, 11:06 PM   #1
Poweranimals
Iron Mouse!

Gransazer: Episode 6

This episode picks up right where the last one leaves off as Sazer Visuel gets her powers. Then she is convinced to join the with the Flame Tribe with Sazer Tragos, who has now got Visuel's friend to come clean. So the Flame Tribe and two Earth Warriors are summoned to the dessert, where the professor and Sazer Tawlon have found the Earth Tribe's Ultra Star God.

The three Earth Warriors unite, and summon their Ultra Star God, while the Flame and Wind Tribe's Star God's clash in a fight of fury. The Earth Star God helps defeat the Wind Star God, and alas they are the victors, for now anyway.

It looks like the Wind Tribe is going to have to get some more help if they want to stand up against two Tribes. Something tells me that the Earth Tribe are going to follow their own calling. In the meantime, it looks like Sazer Tawlon has disappeared and his fellow warriors don't even know his human face, so they're not too happy about following a leader that they don't even know. This could introduce some interesting team division within the future episodes.

Ep 7 looks like it will be the first episode to not have a new Sazer to introduce. I wonder what they'll do to keep us in suspense and the story moving.. There's definitely a lot they can do, well.. we'll see.
Poweranimals is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2003, 12:33 AM   #2
GrnPsychoDragon
Meow-Fu!

Yeah pretty kewl episode so far. Though, it seemed odd to have the Earth Tribes Star God transform into Warrior mode then do nothing. I loved the Fire Tribes Star God's special attack. Nice impact.

Im totally digging the series, I cant wait for more.
GrnPsychoDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2003, 02:38 AM   #3
KamenRiderRyuki
Power Ranger

just wait till episode 9. I saw some clips of that and the real storyline behind grandsazer begins to appear. So I say were in for some good times and I say bring on the water tribe.
KamenRiderRyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2003, 02:45 AM   #4
Poweranimals
Iron Mouse!

I've actually been trying to avoid looking at those. It's funny, because all of the shows they have clips for, I'm getting into now, but I'm trying not to spoil myself too much.

I wouldn't mind some Abaranger, then again.. most of that will be used for Dino Thunder anyway.
Poweranimals is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2003, 07:15 AM   #5
MarZeo
*touches Chris*

Hell yeah, that was another nice Episode of Granseizar. Finally the third tribe is complete, and personally I would not really mind if they'd leave some time without beginning to introduce the water tribe - although I so cannot wait for Leviathan, the water Chou Seishin - this robo looks friggin awesome!
MarZeo is offline   Reply With Quote