RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Discussion Forums > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #4601
Akumaru
Power Ranger

^ Daigo Father Spirit maybe could by merge with some Zord, maybe with the Ultrazord formation, maybe.
Old July 10th, 2013, 09:49 AM   #4602
mitofox
Power Ranger

I wouldn't be surprised if the mysterious amulet Daigo was wearing and the huge amber chunk Ian was holding would be the key to release and unlock Bragigas' full potential.
Old July 10th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #4603
tavionjackson
Power Ranger

I think I may have said this once beforce but i think that the reason bragigas is unstable is because eventhough he has a future partner the one beast battery isn't enough to harness all of its power so Doctor Ulshade creates the golden chest piece that holds all the guardian beast batteries for silver to use to take control over Bragigas.

I think their will be more mecha combinations besides the ones we saw in the toy scans when it gets closer to silver debut as well.
Old July 10th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #4604
Akumaru
Power Ranger

^ If that happens maybe the control over Bragigas they needed some to keep the Power over for him not lose the control of such Power of Bragigas, maybe the Power to Hold the Bragigas full potencial.
Old July 10th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #4605
tavionjackson
Power Ranger

Maybe that's what the gold case if for?
Old July 10th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #4606
Rey_Alejandro
Hispanic at the disco

I think that Bragigas doesn't have a partner yet, and the reason for that is that the typical means for being partnered with a ZyuDenRyu aren't strong enough for Silver to control him. Hence Ulshade needing to create the GigaGaburevolver.
Old July 10th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #4607
Adara.2
Power Ranger

Wonder how articulate Bragigas will be in the show? Will its neck move at all or something?
Old July 10th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #4608
Rey_Alejandro
Hispanic at the disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adara.2 View Post
Wonder how articulate Bragigas will be in the show? Will its neck move at all or something?
With the power of CG, anything is possible!
Old July 10th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #4609
Nova!Vamola!
Gaburincho! Diblokera!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megus View Post

so what if Daigo's father is bragigas the zord somehow able to take human form.
Oh. Great. Due to an earlier comment about Gabutyra being Daigo's mom, You have driven the thought of Bragigas and Gabutyra doing it into my skull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey_Alejandro View Post
I think that Bragigas doesn't have a partner yet, and the reason for that is that the typical means for being partnered with a ZyuDenRyu aren't strong enough for Silver to control him. Hence Ulshade needing to create the GigaGaburevolver.
Makes sense, and gives a point to having a GigaGabrevolver. I'd like to nominate Rey Alejandro for the smart person of the morning award.
Old July 10th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #4610
bearytrek
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey_Alejandro View Post
It feels weird to me, seeing a mech that has weapons attached to its arms still holding weapons. I know that Ankydon's hammer can fold back, but can Bunpachy's mace reel back in when its in weapon form?
i'm still somewhat amused by the fact that most of the aux mechs have to attack by turning around and come in ass first...
Old July 10th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #4611
tavionjackson
Power Ranger

I wouldn't be suprises if violet has an armor for himself like accell tector since he created the kyoryu-arsenal
Old July 10th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #4612
Nova!Vamola!
Gaburincho! Diblokera!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tavionjackson View Post
I wouldn't be suprises if violet has an armor for himself like accell tector since he created the kyoryu-arsenal
Kyoryu-Tector! And it will look like Dragonranger's shield to some extent! GENIUS!
Old July 10th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #4613
tavionjackson
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova!Vamola! View Post
Kyoryu-Tector! And it will look like Dragonranger's shield to some extent! GENIUS!
Since he created the weapons he should have created something special for himself.
Old July 10th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #4614
Nova!Vamola!
Gaburincho! Diblokera!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tavionjackson View Post
Since he created the weapons he should have created something special for himself.
I know...That's what I was getting at. That's pretty much what you said in the first place... Am I missing something here?
Old July 10th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #4615
tavionjackson
Power Ranger

I was agreeing sorry lol.
Old July 11th, 2013, 06:35 AM   #4616
Akumaru
Power Ranger

I Saw The Episode 20, pretty cool plot and the Deboss Legion Monster consider himself the Prince of the Deboss Legion is so Nice and Cool. The ideia of give the wishes to the Humans and them take there energy is nice, and Daigo dont have a Truth Wish is nice and see is father again just for a few moments it was nice moment.

Torin and Daigo father scene pretty nice giving the that bag with some Gems, maybe for future events of the Super Sentai.

Loving to see the Rangers make fun of the Green general and Canderella, is pretty nice the nice generals are the most active in this season, The Mecha Battle pretty nice the Kung-Fu Mecha stills mine favorite Mecha if we dont count the Gold Megazord.

Next Sunday:5,4,3,2,1, Lets go to the Space and a Debut of a New Mecha and The Ranger.
Old July 11th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #4617
tavionjackson
Power Ranger

I was thinking and if tobaspino has a real partner that ends up in the show I think he should have same suit. I think it's really cool and I wouldn't want to see it change.
Old July 11th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #4618
Kirito
#HUNTER2015

All I ask is that they change Deathryuger's colors. Those don't go together at all.
Old July 11th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #4619
dukemon22
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry Jam View Post
All I ask is that they change Deathryuger's colors. Those don't go together at all.
Blue and Orange? They go together fine, and they've been used in many other insrances. (The Broncos, for one.)
Old July 11th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #4620
Kirito
#HUNTER2015

I don't know, I've never particularly liked it, and especially not here. I love his design, just not the secondary color they chose.
Closed Thread

Tags
dancing with the dinos, girls beating dinos? ha!, i'm filled with regret, oh my!, ridiculoid megazord, stop with the doomsaying, tomatsu fanclub central, viva ramirez, wow!