RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Discussion Forums > Merchandise Discussion

Old February 12th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #301
dracoknight92
くろきし
eBay

I'm guessing the Wizard Ring Box can hold up to 50 rings, if that's so I'm definitely getting that thing.
dracoknight92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2013, 12:25 AM   #302
FeiZai
Internet White Knight

Meteor Storm, is that you?
FeiZai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #303
bushwacka666
PRZT: under construction.

Hmm... no sign of the White Garuda?

EDIT: Never mind, saw a pic of it among the new scans in the General Discussion thread. All is well.

Last edited by bushwacka666; February 13th, 2013 at 04:13 PM.
bushwacka666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2013, 05:48 AM   #304
Primo Haim Saban
wizard's Nin winter

Honestly, I could skip both of these toys without blinking.

Only thing that intrigues me is the Infinity Ring, and that's only because it's purple.
Primo Haim Saban is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #305
Araxiel
Power Ranger

I'm assuming one of those protrusions on the back of Beast's gun is a ring slot, but any guesses what the other one is? They can't both be ring slots, we all know this show follows the one-ring-per-hand RPG rule.

Also, can I link my paypal account so people can donate me a penny every time they compare Beast Hyper to Meteor Storm? That way I reckon I'll have enough to buy the damn gun when it comes out. :p
Araxiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2013, 06:02 AM   #306
Izshun
Power Ranger

This time bandai won't be releasing DX rider rings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushwacka666 View Post
Hmm... no sign of the White Garuda?

EDIT: Never mind, saw a pic of it among the new scans in the General Discussion thread. All is well.
The difference for the white garuda and the red garuda is only the color?

Last edited by Izshun; February 17th, 2013 at 05:59 AM.
Izshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #307
Zankantou
悪を断つ剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracoknight92 View Post
I'm guessing the Wizard Ring Box can hold up to 50 rings, if that's so I'm definitely getting that thing.
Yup, that's what the Ring Box is for holding up to 50 rings. Kind a interested in the White Wizard's driver.
Zankantou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #308
TommyOliver21
THE TRAIN IS LATE.

Does anyone know if the WAP figures are in the same scale as Figuarts?
TommyOliver21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2013, 06:46 AM   #309
Araxiel
Power Ranger

They stand a little taller, iirc.
Old April 17th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #310
azureXchocobo
Deka Orange
eBay

Any info on the various... I guess you'd call them promo or limited edition rings by chance? Like Decade Complete, OOO Putotyra Combo, Den-O Climax Form, etc? Know the latter are magazine promos, but zero idea about Decade Complete or any others that might exist. Trying to get as complete of a collection as possible. Between this thread and this site most are covered but as I find more unlisted ones by chance I worry I'm missing out on quite a few.
azureXchocobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2013, 04:21 AM   #311
Yamato
Michyeo HEY!

Decade Complete was a giveaway with Super TV-kun magazine as well.

Found this blog post that shows the ring: http://silentmoonish.blogspot.com/20...lebikun-x.html
Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2013, 04:27 AM   #312
Ranger of Oz
Mod Battlizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araxiel View Post
I'm assuming one of those protrusions on the back of Beast's gun is a ring slot, but any guesses what the other one is? They can't both be ring slots, we all know this show follows the one-ring-per-hand RPG rule.

Also, can I link my paypal account so people can donate me a penny every time they compare Beast Hyper to Meteor Storm? That way I reckon I'll have enough to buy the damn gun when it comes out. :p
If it goes by the show, the lower protrusion fits the Hyper Ring. the top is a reflective surface which has Chimera showing up when teh Hyper Ring is inserted in the show before hte finisher.
Ranger of Oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2013, 05:43 AM   #313
azureXchocobo
Deka Orange
eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
Decade Complete was a giveaway with Super TV-kun magazine as well.

Found this blog post that shows the ring: http://silentmoonish.blogspot.com/20...lebikun-x.html
Man, that is one sick ring. Guess if I ever see it on eBay again it's worth every penny. Thanks for the head's up. Had no idea it was THAT rare.
Old April 18th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #314
Go-OnGold83
ToQchange!!ToQRokugo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araxiel View Post
they didnt release the chimera ring for beast, which i dont understand why, especially when the driver has the sound and beast used him twice in the show.
Go-OnGold83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2013, 02:17 AM   #315
bushwacka666

It was my understanding that it doesn't have the Chimera sound. Or Engage, or Driver On for that matter.

Was I mistaken?
Old April 19th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #316
Yamato
Michyeo HEY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushwacka666 View Post
It was my understanding that it doesn't have the Chimera sound. Or Engage, or Driver On for that matter.

Was I mistaken?
Hate to say it but you are indeed mistaken. It makes the "Chimarize!" sound. ShukuenShinobi demonstrated the Chimarize, Hyper and Griffin sounds by pressing down the buttons with his finger. Although we may have the sound, there's still no news on a ring....

It's a shame it doesn't have the Engage sound, I suppose it's limited to the number of sounds it can have due to the buttons. Also shame about Driver On, as that's one of my favorite sounds.
Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #317
bushwacka666

Well I'll be... I honestly had no idea! Well if that's the case, I can't see why they wouldn't release the ring in some form if the sound is there. There's still more Gashapon and Candy Toy releases to come, right? And if I recall correctly from the last time I saw RRR's "cool guy" list, I think there were placeholders for unannouced rings in those releases. So there's hope, at least.

You know what I think would've made more sense for the Beast Driver (and maybe even the WizarDriver, come to think of it)? They should've had them play the "Driver On" sounds when you flicked the power switch. Especially with the Beast Driver, because he scans his Driver On ring rather than inserts it into a slot. It makes no sense doing a Driver On when the full driver is already there - people could at least have mimicked the action that way, even if the ring didn't actually trigger anything itself.
Old April 19th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #318
RiderFan18
Power Ranger

The last 2 wizard rings in candy toy wizard ring set 9 have been revealed. One just so happens to be the last beast wizard ring we have been waiting for, Chimaerise, and the other, to go along with the May release of the Shiroi Mahoutsukai Driver, is the Driver-On Wizard Ring (Shiroi Mahoutsukai ver.).

Last edited by RiderFan18; April 19th, 2013 at 06:02 PM.
RiderFan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #319
Araxiel
Power Ranger

Gotta get that rainbow goodness.
Old April 19th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #320
azureXchocobo
Deka Orange
eBay

Still find Beast to be quite silly looking. Hyper form didn't help in the slightest. Grown fond of the character though, and love it when he rolls a one. Think that one time with the Chameleo versus Medusa was hilarious. His henshin sound has been stuck in my head all day. Will probably never own the Beast driver but can't pass up his rings. Glad they work with the Wizard driver, too.

The DiEnd one is also another "must have" for me. Hopefully it'll get a limited edition Complete Form release as well. This time I'll be watching. No way it'll slip through my fingers like Decade's. :p

And is that Kiva Emperor form? May have to paint that one...
(Any paint recommendations for the rider rings?)

Thanks for the sneak peak, RiderFan18. Can't wait. They'd be... what? Mid-late August?