RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Discussion Forums > Merchandise Discussion

Old June 29th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #361
teamsaber920
Hope burns bright.

A question for those with Buzz's Room gloves: how much did they cost you? I'm wanting to put some money aside for when he does another run.
teamsaber920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #362
mike909
Dragon Ranger 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamsaber920 View Post
A question for those with Buzz's Room gloves: how much did they cost you? I'm wanting to put some money aside for when he does another run.
i believe they were $165
believe a Run is due in july. not sure specific date.checkout his facebook page.
keep hearing nothing but positive reviews. say they are the best choice to go with.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hensh...34828036541871
mike909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #363
Bobuhloo
Bob Rosland Industries
eBay

http://www.caca-zan.net/online-shop/special/

No need to wait for another run.
Bobuhloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #364
mike909
Dragon Ranger 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobuhloo View Post
http://www.caca-zan.net/online-shop/special/

No need to wait for another run.
LOL Guessing U just seen my buds Darth Goofy's video review on them huh?
No waiting & little cheaper too.
Old June 29th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #365
teamsaber920
Hope burns bright.

Wait, are those the same as buzz's gloves?
Old June 29th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #366
mike909
Dragon Ranger 4 Life

Quote:
Wait, are those the same as buzz's gloves?
i believe they are.
Old June 29th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #367
teamsaber920
Hope burns bright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike909 View Post
i believe they are.
Oh my snap. I'm going to have to pick up a pair if that's the case! Thanks guys!
Old June 29th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #368
mike909
Dragon Ranger 4 Life

yeah! you could get gloves & a Dragon Ranger for what you would pay for a pair from Buzz
Old June 30th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #369
Bobuhloo
Bob Rosland Industries
eBay

Quote:
LOL Guessing U just seen my buds Darth Goofy's video review on them huh?
Nope. I didn't. The site was posted on FBR.
Bobuhloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #370
PinkKimberly
Forever Light-ish Red

And they have them in pink, even though there's no picture. So cool! Now I just gotta figure out what size I am. The chart's a little confusing.
PinkKimberly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #371
teamsaber920
Hope burns bright.

That's what I thought too. Might have to get Darth Goofy to chime in on this one, as I've got fairly small hands!
Old July 5th, 2013, 01:18 AM   #372
mikaeltarquin
Power Ranger

Wow, not that I'm angry or anything, but those are definitely cheaper! Has anyone been able to order from the US? I wonder how bad the shipping prices are.... I was thinking of getting a pair one size down and selling the worse fit, and at these prices that's much more enticing!
mikaeltarquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #373
mike909
Dragon Ranger 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaeltarquin View Post
Wow, not that I'm angry or anything, but those are definitely cheaper! Has anyone been able to order from the US? I wonder how bad the shipping prices are.... I was thinking of getting a pair one size down and selling the worse fit, and at these prices that's much more enticing!
My buddy Darth Goofy has. that's how this got started here. he posted a quick video review on them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWc7kfr3o0M
Old July 5th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #374
teamsaber920
Hope burns bright.

Quote:
My buddy Darth Goofy has. that's how this got started here. he posted a quick video review on them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWc7kfr3o0M
I've PM'd him asking about the size chart and shipping. Just waiting on the reply!
Old July 5th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #375
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Shinken Red

Match suit color to helmet helmet

I'm making a Shinken Red Costume. I got the helmet in and when to local fabric store to buy spandex and I couldn't find any that match the helmet. To go to another store to look for more spandex mean a 4 hour drive to Edmonton. I think most people used Satin Spandex.

So I had 2 opinion basic red Lycra (on the left) or this shiny Red stuff (on the right).

So is it better to have the suit lighter or darker then the helmet if you can't match them?
SaiTurtlesninjaNX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #376
mikaeltarquin
Power Ranger

oh, nice! Sounds like shipping wasn't very expensive at all then!
mikaeltarquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #377
seichi hikaru
Power Ranger

does anyone own a aniki tyranno ranger and Eric101 tyranno ranger helmet I would like to a side by side comparison of size and what is the dimensions of these and neck hold size?
seichi hikaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #378
Darth Goofy
Ranger from the Dark Side

Sorry for the big delay guys, I see some of you guys needs some answers regarding caca-zan gloves.

Well, first of all like my buddy Mike909 said, Buzz's Room gloves are $165 USD a pair shipped to US, not sure about international. Believe a Run is due in July but keep on checking his facebook page for more details:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hensh...34828036541871

Now about Caca-Zan.net here is the quick review I made: all the way to the end
http://www.rangerboard.com/showpost....&postcount=491

Aspects and looks:
They are prety much the same as Buzz Gloves, Buzz's are made of sheep leather while the ones I got from caca-zan where made of cow leather or at least that what I understand from the mark beside the cow image on the little booklet that came with my gloves. They have the sentai crest on top and the tag says Made in Japan.

Ordering:
I placed my order via email since I dodn't understand Japanese and couldn't use the ordering chart. But you guys are lucky, if you are in you're house computer (PC or Laptop) you can access caca-zan page using Google Chrome and it will translate the whole page for you.

Here's what the email replay said,
Model: SE-002 (short gloves)
Color: White
Size: Large (that's the size I ordered from Buzz and Aniki)
Price: 9,450 JPY (the Yen is currently about the same as the USD) so about $93.4 dollars
Shipping cost: 2,000 JPY- about $20 USD
Grand Total: 11,450 JPY - about $113.00
But with Paypal fees for the conversion I end up paying about $121.31 USD still about $43.69 to $45 dollars cheaper than Buzz. Remember this was for the short gauntlet gloves shipped to Puerto Rico.

Feel and fitting:
They are very confortable althought a bit loose than Buzz that are a great fit, but again I have the long gauntlet from Buzz and from Caca-zan the Short gauntlet gloves, not sure if that makes a difference.

About the size chart:
I'm not home atm so I can't use chrome but if someone can please help me here. Hopefully I'm correct. What I can see from the chart here: http://www.caca-zan.net/size/

You need to measure from the tip of your midle finger to the bottom of your palm(look for this symbol on the diagram 手長) If I'm correct that's the top row measurments and the top pic of the hand and measuring tape. Mine is about 18.5 cm so I guess a 19 cm will do. Tha's size M

The one in the midle is around the palm of your hand. (look for this symbol 掌回り) and the photo with the measuring tape around the palm. Mine is 22 cm so is a L

Now for the last one I'm not sure but from looking at the pic I guess is measuring only the lengh of your midle finger. Mine is 8 cm on the last chart that's a M

Shipping:
I placed my order June 11, 2013. The shipping timetable or the time the item was to be shipped was June 17, 2013. I picked up the package from the Post Office on June 29, 2013 but I guess it arrived around June 25, 2013 so thats about a week and a half to 2 weeks total from ordering to receiving the gloves. Only thing I didn't like about shipping was that I never receive the tracking number, not even through paypal. But that doesn't mean is going to be the same case for everyone who orders from them.

Customer servive was great, they replay to my email withing minutes of my inquiry and helped me with the order. The representative was very honest and mention he doesn't speak too much english but was glad and willing to help me.

Hope this help anyone who whishes to order from www.caca-zan.net
If you have more questions please let me know and I'll do my best to help. Later I'll post pics of my caca-zan gloves next to my Buzz gloves.

Last edited by Darth Goofy; July 5th, 2013 at 06:16 PM.
Darth Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #379
teamsaber920
Hope burns bright.

Thanks for the info darth!

I'm curious about one thing when it comes to cons: the only con that I've been to has been Naka-Kon which is just a few miles away from me, so traveling with ranger props (helmets, weapons, etc.) hasn't ever been on my mind. However, next year I'm going to all sorts of cons, Morphicon included, which will require me to fly to the location. How do you guys, specifically those that have been to PMC, transport your larger items such as helmets and armor?
Old July 8th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #380
Darth Goofy
Ranger from the Dark Side

Quote:
Thanks for the info darth!

I'm curious about one thing when it comes to cons: the only con that I've been to has been Naka-Kon which is just a few miles away from me, so traveling with ranger props (helmets, weapons, etc.) hasn't ever been on my mind. However, next year I'm going to all sorts of cons, Morphicon included, which will require me to fly to the location. How do you guys, specifically those that have been to PMC, transport your larger items such as helmets and armor?
Your very welcome Teamsaber

As for traveling with cosplay, what I did for Lexicon last March was grab one plastic foot locker (like those sold at AAFES, military personel would understand) not to underestimate anyone but for those who don't know what I mean, is something like this:
http://www.ugandamission.net/travel/locker.html

I put all my cosplay stuff in there, Green Ranger shield, boots, even my Putty costume with boots and all. Also my MMZ-01.

For the footlucker, I recommend moding it with some padding inside. It will preotect your stuff specially shields. I will mod mine soon as I'm planing to go back to Lexicon next year and PMC.

Only thing I took with me was my green ranger helmet which I put inside a backpack kinda bag whit a flufy traveling neck brace to protect it. lol. But for the helmet is better either a bowling bag or a helmet bag.

Bowling Bag: http://goodinfohub.org/bowling-bags/

Helmet Bag: http://www.enjukuracing.com/products...elmet-Bag.html
Darth Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote