RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Discussion Forums > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 08:55 AM   #1
dukemon22
Power Ranger

Sentai 2012 Rumor Thread: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters. A Mega Zord size reason to adapt

TOKMEI SENTAI GOBUSTERS! PREMIERES 2/26/2011

Gobusters Pictures and info. Thanks to GS for mirroring pics Please keep discussion Gobusters related:

Originally Posted by dukemon22

Buster Machine CB-01 DX GobusterAce:
Releases- February
Price- 5,040 yen (temp price)
GobusterAce is the most powerful form of Red's mecha. The set includes Red's Buster Machine (a Sports Car) and Red's Buddy Roid, Chida Niku. Chida Niku, as a Buddy Roid, can transform into a cockpit for BusterRed to pilot. Chida Niku and Red's Buster Machine can combine into the "Buster Vehicle CB-01 Cheetah". Cheetah can then undergo a transformation into animal form, making it into a Buster Animal, "Buster Animal CB-01 Cheetah." That form then transforms into the robot, GobusterAce. Combines with Gorilla and Rabbit to form GobusterOh.

Buster Machine GT-02 Gorilla:
Releases- February
Price- 3,990 yen (temp price)
Blue's mecha. Set includes Blue's Buster Machine (a truck) and Gorisaki Banana, Blue's Buddy Roid. Gorisaki Banana, as a Buddy Roid, can transform into a cockpit for BlueBuster to pilot. Gorisaki and Blue's Buster Machine can combine into the "Buster Vehicle GT-02 Gorilla", which can then undergo a transformation into a Buster Animal, "Buster Animal GT-02 Gorilla." Combines with GobusterAce and Rabbit to form GobusterOh.

BusterMachine RH-03 Rabbit:
Releases- March
Price- 3,465 yen (temp price)
Yellow's mecha. Set includes Yellow's Buster Machine (a helicopter) and Usada Letas, Yellow's Buddy Roid. Usada Letas, as a Buddy Roid, can transform into a cockpit for YellowBuster to pilot. Usada and Yellow's Buster Machine can combine into the "Buster Vehicle RH-03 Rabbit", which can then undergo a transformation into a Buster Animal, "Buster Animal RH-03 Rabbit." Combines with Gobuster Ace and Gorilla to form GobusterOh.

GT-02 Gorilla and RH-03 Rabbit Set:
Releases- March
Price- 7,455 yen (temp price)
Set of GT-02 and RH-03

DX GobusterOh

Buster Gear Series 01 MorphinBrace:
Releases- February
Price- 3,675 yen (temp price)
The Gobusters' transformation device. Has a Henshin Mode (transforms the rangers), Call Mode (summons Buddy Roids), Let's Driving Mode (summons Buster Machines), Analyze Mode, Robo Mode (activates GobusterAce), Game Mode (play a game using the dial on the MorphinBrace), Special Mode (secret mode activated via the brace's dial). Looking at the pictures, the henshin call seems to be "It's Morphing Time", with the catchphrase for the show being "It's time for Buster".

Buster Gear Series 04 Transpod:
Releases- March
Price- 3,360 yen (temp price)
Voice Changer/Walkie Talkie that doubles as a projectile weapon

Buster Gear Series 02 IchiganBuster:
Releases- February
Price- 3,990 yen (temp price)

Camera that changes into a gun. Based on an "ichigan" (single lens reflex camera). In Camera Mode, the toy can simulate zoom and shutter movement. Can combine with the SouganBlade to form the "Ichigan Buster Final Buster Mode"(name not fully legible, but I think this is it). Lights and sound.

Buster Gear Series 03 SouganBlade:
Releases- February
Price- 3,465 yen (temp price)

Binoculars that change into a sword. Name taken from "Sougan" (Binoculars). In Sougan Mode, seems to have a working scope. Looks to contain sounds of the Buddy Roids. Can combine with the IchiganBuster to form the "Ichigan Buster Final Buster Mode"(name not fully legible, but I think this is it). Lights and sound.

Buster Gear Series DX Gobusters Narikiri Set:
Releases- March
Price- 7,455 yen (temp price)

Set of Gear Sets 2 and 3

Legend Mobirates, SunVulcan, Gaoranger and Gobusters Legend Key Series

Last edited by dukemon22; 12-01-2011 at 12:51 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:57 AM   #2
Willthe7thdinoranger
Kliq 2.0

I like Genki, but it'll be interesting to see what they do with the next one.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:59 AM   #3
GreenNinja
Vivid Aoi Operation

Sentai 2012 Rumor Thread

It's that time of year.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:32 AM   #4
Underground Blue
Power Ranger

I was waiting for this to come about. It is that time of the year.

From what I read from HJU, some have said that the title could mean something around music. Does anyone know what each title could mean as regard to a theme? Or, is it too early to know?
Old 08-22-2011, 10:11 AM   #5
star6phoenix9
ゴーカイミドナイト

Looks to me like the name might have been misread and could actually be バルカンジャー (Barukanjā Vulcanger).
Old 08-22-2011, 10:12 AM   #6
powerpackers90
AngelGroveRadioPodcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by star6phoenix9 View Post
Looks to me like the name might have been misread and could actually バルカンジャー (Barukanjā Vulcanger).
maybe its a Sun Vulcan remake
Old 08-22-2011, 10:14 AM   #7
Ataruman
DYNAMIKKU JAAAAMPU! JUMP!

The "Genki"/"Motoki" here has a literal translation of "Original Radiance". The "Valgan"/"Balgan"/"Valg"/"Balg" could be anything at this point.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:17 AM   #8
maslego
Idea Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpackers90 View Post
maybe its a Sun Vulcan remake
That would fit with the trend of the team following an aniversary starting with three members.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:19 AM   #9
Spider-Phoenix
Biggest Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underground Blue View Post
From what I read from HJU, some have said that the title could mean something around music. Does anyone know what each title could mean as regard to a theme? Or, is it too early to know?
Did Toei like Suite PreCure so much to re-use its motif for SS? XD This or they are running out of ideas lol

Anyway, the first rumor we get usually changes as the months goes, so i'm betting there'll still be a lot of changes.

As for my wishlist:

- Female Yellow, just as always. A new female White would be good as well;

- It could start with three members, become 5 around episodes 15-20 and much later a special sixth ranger;

- If they go for element motif: Fire for Red, water for Blue and lightining for Yellow;

- Even though i think this one is very unlikely to happen i'd like not getting an animal motif for zords;

- Give the Rangers motorcycles. PR not counting it has been long since the rangers had "not zord size" vehicles;

- Wada Kouji for sing the opening and Mayumi Gojo for ending. It's more than time to do it already Toei!;

- And speaking of music, i also would like stuff with Masaaki Endou, Rica Matsumoto (if she accepts, of course) and Kudou Mayu who MUST debut on SS IMHO.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:19 AM   #10
chichoc
100, bitch.

And remaining with 3, like Sun Vulcan. I'd actually like that.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:21 AM   #11
Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freesia
Quote:
(190)【発行国】日本国特許庁(JP)
(441)【公開日】平成23年8月22日(2011.8.22)
【公報種別】公開商標公報
(210)【出願番号】商願2011-53349(T2011-53349)
(220)【出願日】平成23年7月21日(2011.7.21)
(540)【商標】元輝戦隊バルガンジャー
【標準文字】
(511)【商品及び役務の区分並びに指定商品又は指定役務】
 第12類 船舶並びにその部品及び附属品,航空機並びにその部品及び附属品,鉄道車両並びにその部品及び 附属品,自動車並びにその部品及び附属品,二輪自動車・自転車並びにそれらの部品及び附属品,
乳母車,人力車,そり,手押し車,荷車,馬車,リヤカー,タイヤ又はチューブの修繕用ゴムはり 付け片
(731)【出願人】
【識別番号】592068428
【氏名又は名称】東映株式会社
(740)【代理人】
【識別番号】100096596
【弁理士】
【氏名又は名称】村下 憲司
Genki as in 元輝. 元 means former/origin. 輝 means shine/sparkle. Although I don't know where Barugan is from. But still, searching for 2011-53349 leads to nothing.

Rumor is that the group could be an idol group
Old 08-22-2011, 10:28 AM   #12
Pepper
Senshi

元 means something like origin or old times, 輝 means radiance or sparkle.
元輝 is used as the spelling for Genki and Motoki, but those are just given names, I don't think it's an actual word in japanese beyond being a name.
So maybe the powers are ancient, from an old civilization maybe and are somehow light based or sparkly? If it's read Vulcanger, that would fit such a theme, vulcans are used all the time to depict ancient times, the origin of whatever etc.

There's also the Genki era in the 16th century, which uses a different second Kanji, maybe it has something to do with that?
Old 08-22-2011, 10:39 AM   #13
Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

Hmm perhaps a 16th century civilization that used the light or their powers are given by the light.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:44 AM   #14
Underground Blue
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Phoenix View Post
Did Toei like Suite PreCure so much to re-use its motif for SS? XD This or they are running out of ideas lol

Anyway, the first rumor we get usually changes as the months goes, so i'm betting there'll still be a lot of changes.

As for my wishlist:

- Female Yellow, just as always. A new female White would be good as well;

- It could start with three members, become 5 around episodes 15-20 and much later a special sixth ranger;

- If they go for element motif: Fire for Red, water for Blue and lightining for Yellow;

- Even though i think this one is very unlikely to happen i'd like not getting an animal motif for zords;

- Give the Rangers motorcycles. PR not counting it has been long since the rangers had "not zord size" vehicles;

- Wada Kouji for sing the opening and Mayumi Gojo for ending. It's more than time to do it already Toei!;

- And speaking of music, i also would like stuff with Masaaki Endou, Rica Matsumoto (if she accepts, of course) and Kudou Mayu who MUST debut on SS IMHO.
I know it could obviously be that. It could also be just about anything without having something definitive this early in the game.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:48 AM   #15
Slowking
Power Ranger

I'd love it to have an animal motif. Not mecha which is machines with animal faces or animal designs. Animals like Gaoranger and Gingaman. It would be great if it was element based, but the animal motif is what I'd love to see most.

From Genki something elemental can be implied, perhaps even legendary warriors (similar to Gingaman) who have access to special powers and so on.

As for Baruganger, erm, I'm totally confused. The Baru/Vul part could be related to animals/beasts somehow or it could even be initials of the tribe/organisation from which the heroes originate, e.g. V.U.L.rangers. We will have to wait and see (also see if this registered copyright is for the sentai series, not something else).
Old 08-22-2011, 10:52 AM   #16
Citrus
Form a human chain, now!

Baruganger, eh?

Has a nice ring to it.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:53 AM   #17
powerpackers90
AngelGroveRadioPodcast

remember Boukenger was rumored to be a Bug Theme Sentai, Gekiranger a cosmic theme, Shinkenger was a rumored sport themed sentai, and Goseiger a Evil JAKQ theme
Old 08-22-2011, 11:01 AM   #18
SUNGEL
Shôri no Imagination

I checked, last year we had the very first picture of Goseiger VS Shinkenger on October 30th.

It's almost September now, so it's almost time for the Gokai crew to film the team-up (if there is another one in March). And of course the 36th team will appear since it's now a tradition.

So they have only one month to prepare the suits, make the helmets, create the sound effects, etc...

Having the copyright now is more than credible.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:13 AM   #19
Pepper
Senshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpackers90 View Post
remember Boukenger was rumored to be a Bug Theme Sentai, Gekiranger a cosmic theme, Shinkenger was a rumored sport themed sentai, and Goseiger a Evil JAKQ theme
So? Speculating is still fun. I doubt the idol rumor is true, there's no source for that, just "someone said", but the title has been copyrighted and in that case is unlikely to change, I'd be surprised if the theme/powers have nothing to do with something old and/or sparkly. It could be crystals, light ... I have no idea, but it wouldn't make much sense if Toei uses 元輝 in the title and we'd end up with a sport team flying bug themed spaceships.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:18 AM   #20
Quantum Wolf
Confusion & Delay!

Genki/Motoki Sentai Baruganger could possibly be the title of Sentai 36? I wonder what it means translated.

Also, there's something I always wondered. How are these copyright things found out anyway? Is there a website or something? Was Gokaiger's name found out the same way last year around this time?

Also I'm not sure if this has any significance, but I have been noticing that a lot of Sentai titles have really started veering away from the "-ranger", like how the "-man" is not used too much anymore. They end with some variation of "-er or -enger", but not the full word ranger anymore.
Closed Thread

Tags
connermackdaxbusters, cool sunglasses, go-busters, golden orange!, hyphen-, its morphin' time!, not gobusters, pleather all round!, silvery blue!, vagarasu = venjix?, we need dinozord power