RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Discussion Forums > Merchandise Discussion

Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2011, 06:46 AM   #1
redracer2004
正義と勇気の力! 新世紀の勇者! レッドレーサー!

What happened to Sushiya?

I wonder what happened to Sushiya and if anyone can tell me what happened to him.

My friend ordered his Double Cyclone Joker Costume from him. We're from Malaysia and quite near to him.

He ordered the Costume on September 2010 and up till today already paid him 2 payments which were:
US$400 + another US$500 out of the total US$1,250.

He has been keeping histories of his conversations on MSN and email with him but currently there are no responses from him.

He originally promised my friend that he will complete it by 20/03/2011 and then my friend will pay him the balance. However, on the 22/03/2010, he replied that since he cannot finish it on time, he'll give a discount of US$60 (RM200) and apologized that he cannot make it.

So up till today, my friend is chasing about it and asking for his updates and no replies from him. He even asked another friend to leave him a message on Sushiya's Multiply.

STRANGELY ENOUGH, Sushiya's Multiply message was read according to that friend, so I wonder what is going on with Sushiya. Any feedback or help is greatly appreciated.
Old April 9th, 2011, 07:23 AM   #2
Matrix Soul
TokuNation

Sounds like he has simply taken on too much and is overwhelmed by everything.
Old April 9th, 2011, 08:02 AM   #3
MnemonicSyntax
Banned

Check his custom sale thread. This is nothing new. We have board members waiting over 2 years for items purchased from him.

He is not to be trusted, as evident by his Scammer Tag.
Old April 9th, 2011, 08:05 AM   #4
redracer2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnemonicSyntax View Post
Check his custom sale thread. This is nothing new. We have board members waiting over 2 years for items purchased from him.

He is not to be trusted, as evident by his Scammer Tag.
Wow, I never knew he had a tag. Seriously, he was quite famous with his costumes and all.
Old April 9th, 2011, 08:17 AM   #5
Legendary Da-Garn
Banned

You should take a trip to his place. Maybe you can solve the mystery for us once and for all. lol
Old April 9th, 2011, 08:21 AM   #6
zaidi
Protector Of Cute Girls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary hsunami View Post
You should take a trip to his place. Maybe you can solve the mystery for us once and for all. lol
yup, that's what most of my friends did. my friend, jacen in singapore did that and gotten his costume asap.
Old April 9th, 2011, 08:24 AM   #7
Legendary Da-Garn
Banned

So the reason really is that simple huh? He simply took on more than he could handle.
Old April 9th, 2011, 08:25 AM   #8
redracer2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidi View Post
yup, that's what most of my friends did. my friend, jacen in singapore did that and gotten his costume asap.
Alright, do you mind PM-ing me sushiya's detailed address? My friend plans to do it right and go dig him at his own region.
Old April 9th, 2011, 08:47 AM   #9
MnemonicSyntax
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary hsunami View Post
So the reason really is that simple huh? He simply took on more than he could handle.
Part of me thinks that some of it is a bit purposeful.
Old April 9th, 2011, 08:54 AM   #10
Legendary Da-Garn
Banned

He likes money. He's in it for the cash I guess.
Old April 9th, 2011, 08:57 AM   #11
Slowking
Power Ranger

It's such a shame when things like this happen with one or two propmakers in the whole of the community, as people will start distrusting every single propmaker out there. And that's not fair.
Personally, I've spotted a few items I'd like from propmakers (mainly helmets), but incidents like this point me away from them and towards somewhere where I'm 100% sure the money I spend won't be lost.
I feel sorry for other people when this happens. Mnemonic can't really make Sushiya magically reply to his PMs or emails, but I'm pretty sure he has done whatever he can to help.
Old April 9th, 2011, 09:01 AM   #12
MnemonicSyntax
Banned

I have, and it's come to the point that essentially, it's up to you all. You give the propmaker an ultimatum, that being they have your item in 40 days, in-hand, or you refund the money. I can't control anything else.

It's up to you all.
Old April 16th, 2011, 05:22 AM   #13
Zordmaker
Power Ranger

Its a Shame

Its a Shame that Sushiya seems to have found himself on the raw side of this Board. Obviously he's got himself to blame, but I digress. He's NOT a scammer, at least not intently.

All I can say is that I am very happy with his work that he did for me, despite it taking waaay too long to do. He needs to stop taking orders, churn out the ones he has then resume.

Alas I don't believe he can do that, because what he has been doing is relying on income from recent sales in order to complete older ones. if he stops taking orders he won't have enough money left to finish the old orders. Perhaps a bit more business acumen would have been a good idea.

So here. Enjoy taking a look at his work - and I'm glad I got mine before it all fell apart. I apologise deeply to whoever it was who'se money he used to finish this one.

p.s. it was completed in late 2009, its now a few years old.

The photos were taken at Holroyd Cityfest (Australia) last week.

Best wishes Sushiya.. wherever you are.

ZordMaker

Last edited by MnemonicSyntax; April 16th, 2011 at 10:19 AM.
Old April 16th, 2011, 10:18 AM   #14
MnemonicSyntax
Banned

Two years is ridiculous. Ignoring PMs, Emails, messages, etc. and not providing goods paid for, is a scammer.

I think posting these pictures here is a bit like pouring the salt in the wounds, so I'm going to remove them.

Also, don't sign your posts. We know who you are, it says so in the upper left hand corner of the post you created and signatures are disabled for a reason.
Old April 16th, 2011, 04:55 PM   #15
Zordmaker
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnemonicSyntax View Post
Two years is ridiculous. Ignoring PMs, Emails, messages, etc. and not providing goods paid for, is a scammer.

I think posting these pictures here is a bit like pouring the salt in the wounds, so I'm going to remove them.

Also, don't sign your posts. We know who you are, it says so in the upper left hand corner of the post you created and signatures are disabled for a reason.
Yeah well with an attitude like that I think I know who the real scammer is.

Feel free to remove my membership from this board as well - at your convenience. You have no idea who you are talking to, do you.

And here : just to make you really annoyed;

Zordmaker.
Old April 16th, 2011, 05:08 PM   #16
MnemonicSyntax
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zordmaker View Post
Yeah well with an attitude like that I think I know who the real scammer is.

Feel free to remove my membership from this board as well - at your convenience. You have no idea who you are talking to, do you.

And here : just to make you really annoyed;

Zordmaker.
Excuse you.

Look at my title. I'm a Moderator, and not only of this board but specifically Merchandise and the Marketplace.

Apparently you don't know who you're talking to, with that blantant attitude and finger pointing.

You received your suit in 2009. Congrats. A lot can change in two years and it apparently has. But you haven't seen the multiple PMs I've received from other members expressing issue with Sushiya and not receiving what they paid for. Not even a bad product, just not receiving it in general.

Sushiya has the Scammer Tag because he earned it. Pointing fingers and making accusations because you're not happy with the experiences that others have had with another member that you had a great one with doesn't make anyone else a scammer but the person who did it to themselves, Sushiya.

Little do you realize that I am doing my job based on rules that were not created by me. Leave it to a guy who can't follow these simple rules we have to also call others scammers.

Check my feedback thread. I am no scammer. If you think I'm doing this because "I'm just a mod" then you can also check Sushiya's Sale Thread.

As for leaving, I won't delete your membership, because if you show your face around here again, it will just point out how much of a hypocrite you are.

Face it, you're in the minority. I'm glad you got great service from Sushiya, but the others have not.
Old April 16th, 2011, 05:09 PM   #17
HyperRangerFinish
currently watching

Quote:
Its a Shame that Sushiya seems to have found himself on the raw side of this Board. Obviously he's got himself to blame, but I digress. He's NOT a scammer, at least not intently.

All I can say is that I am very happy with his work that he did for me, despite it taking waaay too long to do. He needs to stop taking orders, churn out the ones he has then resume.

Alas I don't believe he can do that, because what he has been doing is relying on income from recent sales in order to complete older ones. if he stops taking orders he won't have enough money left to finish the old orders. Perhaps a bit more business acumen would have been a good idea.

So here. Enjoy taking a look at his work - and I'm glad I got mine before it all fell apart. I apologise deeply to whoever it was who'se money he used to finish this one.

p.s. it was completed in late 2009, its now a few years old.

The photos were taken at Holroyd Cityfest (Australia) last week.

Best wishes Sushiya.. wherever you are.

ZordMaker
Any buiseness gets money from the buyer which covers the cost of the product being advertised. He do not need money from new orders to complete old orders, he was given the money for each individual order to begin with. If the money he was charging wasn't enough to cover the production of the product, he should have refunded the payments from his customers and reviewed his costs for future sales... There's people who haven't recieved anything from Sushiya meanwhile other customers who made purchases at later dates have. With those buyers he ceased communication, didn't refund their money and didn't provide them with the goods; whether Sushiya was busy or didn't have enough money, they were scammed. There's nothing more to be said.
Old April 16th, 2011, 08:03 PM   #18
Scelestus Unus
The Wicked One

Quote:
. You have no idea who you are talking to, do you.
A middle-aged man who ran some wires through the cockpits in the first MMPR movie that came out 16 years ago, who has been coasting on that fact for the past eight years on the board and acting like it makes you a RangerBoard celebrity? Someone who has the temperament of a five year old and runs home with the ball when he gets a minor warning?

Yeah, you've already proved who you are with your responses in this thread.

Keep up the good work, Syntax.
Old April 16th, 2011, 08:19 PM   #19
ProphetZX
I can has Mega zord? :3

i agree with mnemonic, i've only seen him be a butthole one time...and i've seen sushiya's sales thread...ppl dont really like him for a reason.

wake up and smell the ashes Mr.zordmaker. sushiya destroyed his own reputation. and you followed suit with yours.
Old April 16th, 2011, 08:41 PM   #20
manson26
Bletchley Code Breaker

The nerve of some people!! I swear. Some people think they can be an idiot to others when hiding behind a computer screen. I can't believe he spoke to MS like that!! Completely uncalled for!
Closed Thread