RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Discussion Forums > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2010, 01:19 AM   #1
RangerZRO
Power Ranger

Power Rangers 2011 Cast Names

Okay to those in doubt of my proof of the new and 18th season of Power Rangers here's the breakdown for the current cast names, which are valid from an actor whom gets casting calls per day and forwarded it to me. I have no links just what he/she has given me. And by the names, traits and colors, most likely Shinkenger footage will be used for the show. Many are asking for proof and casting info from me. Not my call.

With all due respect giving fans access to casting, isn't a good picture. We're fans not actors and let's let the professionals do their thing. Just thought PR fan base would like the breakdowns, so here they are:

POWER RANGERS

Special Notes: LOCATION: ALL TALENT must be willing to relocate to New Zealand for approx. 6 -8 months. Must have valid or current passport with at least one (1) year left before renewal or able to get one.

ALL OF THE FOLLOWING POWER RANGER ROLES are a group of teens 18-23 years to play 15-19 years. They are all nice looking, charismatic, energetic, outgoing and confident. They must have SUPER HERO LOOKS with average height and in great physical condition. Martial arts or gymnastics a big plus:

[ RED RANGER - REESE ]
Caucasian male, 18 - 23 to play 17-19 years. Reese is an attractive young man with super hero looks and a slim athletic build, approx 5'10". Natural leader, reserved quiet and mysterious.
Martial arts a plus.

[ GREEN RANGER - PARRY ]
All ethnicity Male, 18 to 23 to play 17-19. He has good looks and a strong slim build. He is approx. 5'6" - 5'9", He is a rebel, street smart He is very creative and not afraid to think outside the box.

[ BLUE RANGER - BARON ]
Could be any ethnicity Male, 18 to early twenties to play 16-19 years. He is a handsome athletic man with honorable intentions. Approx. 5'6" - 5'10" with a slightly thinner build. Extremely disciplined, punctual, 'military' square. *Martial arts ability is required.

[ PINK RANGER - SADIE ]
Any ethnicity, 18 to 23 to play 16 to 19 years. 5'4"-5'6. She is beautiful, sophisticated, intelligent and confident. She tends to be the older sister type. Motherly. She is very intuitive and genuinely cares about others.

[ YELLOW RANGER - AVA ]
Any ethnicity, 18 to early twenties to play 14 to 16 years of age. 5'2"- 5'5". Very cute, sweet, positive and very naïve small town girl. She is the baby sister that everyone looks after.

[ GOLD RANGER - WESLEY ]
Any ethnicity male, 18 - 23 to play 17-19 years. He is on the slim side - 5'7" - 5'10". He is over animated, funny and affectionate, a Jim Carrey type but with no ego. He is a guy who grew up in the streets and is self taught fighter and a self taught computer programmer. Must have great comedic body movements.

[ PRINCESS - MEGAN ]
Any ethnicity female, 18 to early twenties to play 16 to 19 years of age. height 5'4"- 5'6". good looking, cold and aloof. She is a princess with blue blood lineage. She is very brave and maintains her courage under difficult circumstances.

Last edited by McAster; August 4th, 2010 at 03:07 AM.
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:23 AM   #2
TommyOliver21
THE TRAIN IS LATE.

No source. No reason to believe this is real.

What is this, your 3rd topic?
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:25 AM   #3
RangerZero
Power Ranger

Special Notes: LOCATION: ALL TALENT must be willing to relocate to New Zealand for approx. 6 -8 months

And this right here exposes you (or at least your source) as a fraud. PR shut down production in New Zealand after the final Disney season,and Saban ha NEVER shot in NZ.
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:25 AM   #4
WhiteNinjaRanger
Power Ranger

Thanks RangerZRO for not releasing the casting info. Much respect.
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:26 AM   #5
Mugenhunt
official PMC staff

The issue here is that we have absolutely no reason to trust you, given that your previous posts haven't given you a good track record. While this looks plausible, you have to understand why we're being incredibly wary and treating this as a possible hoax or prank.
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:27 AM   #6
PowerDigiDragon
Public Enemy Number #1

Yeah I'm kind of on the fence myself. With so little post by you. It makes it hard to believe you...
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:27 AM   #7
SylvanGenesis
obakachantachi.tumblr.com

Wow...it continues. Love it.
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:28 AM   #8
TeknoRangerReturns
Power Ranger

I think I believe him.
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:28 AM   #9
Mugenhunt
official PMC staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerZero View Post
And this right here exposes you (or at least your source) as a fraud. PR shut down production in New Zealand after the final Disney season,and Saban ha NEVER shot in NZ.
There's nothing saying that Saban COULDN'T shoot in NZ. Just that the fandom as a whole thinks it unlikely. It's theoretically possible.
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:29 AM   #10
rangerspider
Power Ranger

if its true nice. but who really knows to more details come out. and yr i seriously doubt they would be filming in nz any more with saban back in the picture. Plus the rising tax dollar in nz too.
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:30 AM   #11
iRanger
Narutaki Surprise

I don't buy it without a link, screenshot, or some form of proof. Not to mention the characters are no different than their Shinkenger counterparts.
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:31 AM   #12
RobbyToxic
Power Ranger

Old May 18th, 2010, 01:33 AM   #13
RangerZRO
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerZero View Post
Special Notes: LOCATION: ALL TALENT must be willing to relocate to New Zealand for approx. 6 -8 months

Yes Saban has the show, but the show will remain in New Zealand. Like I said that's all I can do man. I gave you the cast names, but stay in doubt if you like. My friend who's an actor wouldn't waste his/her time sending me breakdown, if it wasn't real. Period.
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:33 AM   #14
RangerZero
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugenhunt View Post
There's nothing saying that Saban COULDN'T shoot in NZ. Just that the fandom as a whole thinks it unlikely. It's theoretically possible.
True. It's also theoretically possible for me to be the next green ranger. Incredibly unlikely, but theoretically possible.
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:34 AM   #15
PowerDigiDragon
Public Enemy Number #1

I just look at this guys 9 post like others have. This guys sounds an aweful like that old rumor monger Mike B...
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:39 AM   #16
RangerZRO
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerDigiDragon View Post
Yeah I'm kind of on the fence myself. With so little post by you. It makes it hard to believe you...
Well I post when I have something that's real and NEVER exploited things here, especially the Spike TV thing, LOL. If I did say something in the past I probably mentioned "Rumor". I never said something was real, I was just commenting like other people.

Now let's grow up and talk about the cast names and not me.
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:42 AM   #17
rangerspider
Power Ranger

well the names sound interesting, But as for the whole NZ. I just dont see it staying there. Since it closed up shop there last yr. And with saban and JT back and they are based Stateside its more likely they would want to have it shot here so producing is easier. But this should all be clear in next few weeks/months.
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:45 AM   #18
PowerDigiDragon
Public Enemy Number #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerZRO View Post
Well I post when I have something that's real and NEVER exploited things here, especially the Spike TV thing, LOL. If I did say something in the past I probably mentioned "Rumor". I never said something was real, I was just commenting like other people.

Now let's grow up and talk about the cast names and not me.
It's hard to believe you when you make post like this...

http://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=124368
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:45 AM   #19
Linkara
Power Ranger

You come to us with no actual proof, just a lot of hearsay and expect us to take you at your word on a show that you have no real connection to, just an unnamed "friend" who of course you can't give any information away about.

But then again, I must wonder how dedicated you must be to this purported "friend" that you would leak casting info despite them asking you not to and if such a thing WERE verified to be true, they'd probably be able to put 2 and 2 together and figure out who it was that did the leak and you probably wouldn't be friends much longer, since obviously you cannot be trusted with secrets.

But the point is that while I'm sure this is fascinating and it may even be true, we see no reason to view it as such until we get confirmation from the real thing.
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:56 AM   #20
RangerZRO
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRanger View Post
I don't buy it without a link, screenshot, or some form of proof. Not to mention the characters are no different than their Shinkenger counterparts.

LOL. Well be simple-minded all you want but it's real. I just said my actor friend wouldn't send me this if it wasn't real. He's not a fan he's an actor. He doesn't waste time with foolishness. Well this a PR fanatic, fanboard and fans here, so guess I'm in the right place where some minds are irrational. So believe what you want. Like I said they are the professionals, unlike the way some folks are acting here. Perfect reason why the casting info shouldn't be given. I'll like to see how you react when you see it skooting in NZ later this year.
Closed Thread