RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Discussion Forums > Merchandise Discussion

Old December 5th, 2009, 07:41 AM   #1
redracer2004
正義と勇気の力! 新世紀の勇者! レッドレーサー!

DX Faiz Driver and Faiz Edge

Hello guys, just trying my luck here. Is it very hard to get the above said 2 items? I don't mind them being HK repack but if they are within my budgets of around US$40-50 a piece, I'd go for em.
redracer2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2009, 08:45 AM   #2
trupnoi
Destroyer of Worlds

you'll have better luck looking for it in Y!J Auctions. so i suggest using a middleman if you really want them
trupnoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2009, 10:05 AM   #3
chouryujin
Daimos! Battle Fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trupnoi View Post
you'll have better luck looking for it in Y!J Auctions. so i suggest using a middleman if you really want them
you should have went personally to YAJ to view the auctions, some sellers are selling the DX faiz driver for freaking out of this world damn ridiculous prices!!!!
chouryujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2009, 10:10 AM   #4
trupnoi
Destroyer of Worlds

actually i have, i found one for kinda cheap and it comes with the Faiz Belt, Faiz Pointer, and Faiz Shot. no Faiz Edge though...
trupnoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2009, 10:17 AM   #5
zaidi
Protector Of Cute Girls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trupnoi View Post
actually i have, i found one for kinda cheap and it comes with the Faiz Belt, Faiz Pointer, and Faiz Shot. no Faiz Edge though...
i have few sets as well. have to be patient. sometimes good deals do come along.
zaidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2009, 05:09 AM   #6
chouryujin
Daimos! Battle Fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidi View Post
i have few sets as well. have to be patient. sometimes good deals do come along.
ya, and to think that you tried to hog another set last week from this forum
Old December 6th, 2009, 05:27 AM   #7
Iamacollector
Power Ranger

Come on now there is nothing wrong if people want to own a few sets of the same toy

As long as he is willing to pay and seller willing to sell
Iamacollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2009, 07:21 AM   #8
chouryujin
Daimos! Battle Fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamacollector View Post
Come on now there is nothing wrong if people want to own a few sets of the same toy

As long as he is willing to pay and seller willing to sell
its gets real irritating when there are people who want something that they never get to have and yet there are people who likes to hog everything
Old December 6th, 2009, 07:30 AM   #9
redracer2004
正義と勇気の力! 新世紀の勇者! レッドレーサー!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chouryujin View Post
its gets real irritating when there are people who want something that they never get to have and yet there are people who likes to hog everything
I can't agree more to the above statement. There isn't any reason for a person to want more than 1 sets provided they are totally different in nature or functions or even colours but for something 99% similar is not that right. Give others a chance. Don't think that by having money alone, you can misuse it like that. What's the purpose to hog them anyway?
redracer2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2009, 10:51 AM   #10
Techkman
Ceiling Zaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by redracer2004 View Post
I can't agree more to the above statement. There isn't any reason for a person to want more than 1 sets provided they are totally different in nature or functions or even colours but for something 99% similar is not that right. Give others a chance. Don't think that by having money alone, you can misuse it like that. What's the purpose to hog them anyway?
well some people (not me I only have 1 set of faiz gear) might like to own all versions MIB or MISB from different manufacturers (I know that that means only the box changes but still) I've seen pleanty of people collect the jap and HK one and the Hero Legend one.

The point that I'm vaguely trying to get across here is, if someone wants multiple volumes of the same item, let them, they payed for it just as much as you would have.
Techkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2009, 06:37 PM   #11
Iamacollector
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techkman View Post
well some people (not me I only have 1 set of faiz gear) might like to own all versions MIB or MISB from different manufacturers (I know that that means only the box changes but still) I've seen pleanty of people collect the jap and HK one and the Hero Legend one.

The point that I'm vaguely trying to get across here is, if someone wants multiple volumes of the same item, let them, they payed for it just as much as you would have.

Well said
Iamacollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2009, 03:46 AM   #12
zaidi
Protector Of Cute Girls!

Quote:
ya, and to think that you tried to hog another set last week from this forum
what your points? i never even get from the person in the end. and he was trading with an item i have. nothing wrong.

Quote:
at least, they pay for it and didn't backout in the last min.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redracer2004 View Post
because i really like faiz? i have every variations. one to keep and play. i even mod them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techkman View Post

thanks.
zaidi is offline   Reply With Quote