RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 3rd, 2017, 07:33 AM   #1841
⚡OmegaRangerRed
Moderator
32 eBay
 
OmegaRangerRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 17,792
That's interesting. Just did the search too, and unless you include a .com after rangerboard in the search bar, the forum itself does not even appear on the first page of results.
OmegaRangerRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2017, 01:34 PM   #1842
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
1
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 30,185
It seems to be back now, I assume whatever issue Google had it's been resolved.
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2017, 02:28 AM   #1843
Kyle16
Figuring it out
 
Kyle16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 15,094
I keep getting a DNS error any time I clink a link from this board. It says

You've requested a page on a website (apicdn.viglink.com) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (apicdn.viglink.com).

I assumed I had a virus but after googling it, it looks to be a way of of this board monetizing user links by rerouting to the url you intended to go to. This would be fine if it worked on my end, but it doesn't. I have to edit the url every time. or use my iphone.
Kyle16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2017, 02:38 AM   #1844
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
1
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 30,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle16 View Post
I keep getting a DNS error any time I clink a link from this board. It says

You've requested a page on a website (apicdn.viglink.com) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (apicdn.viglink.com).

I assumed I had a virus but after googling it, it looks to be a way of of this board monetizing user links by rerouting to the url you intended to go to. This would be fine if it worked on my end, but it doesn't. I have to edit the url every time. or use my iphone.
Caused by Ad Block: http://www.rangerboard.com/showpost....postcount=1260
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 11:22 AM   #1845
Real Green Ranger
The Real Green Ranger
 
Real Green Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 43
main movie thread question

Where is the main movie thread where admin said they moved my question to?
Real Green Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 11:23 AM   #1846
christopherjohn
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,751
here http://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=179243
christopherjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 11:31 AM   #1847
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
1
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 30,185
It's stickied at the top of this section..
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2017, 12:03 AM   #1848
Kyle16
Figuring it out
 
Kyle16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 15,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decade View Post
I use ublock rather than adblock. I can't seem to get it to ignore it without turning it off completely. My usual method of whitelisting doesn't seem to be working. If anyone here knows how let me know.
Kyle16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2017, 01:55 AM   #1849
christopherjohn
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle16 View Post
I use ublock rather than adblock. I can't seem to get it to ignore it without turning it off completely. My usual method of whitelisting doesn't seem to be working. If anyone here knows how let me know.
You can disable ublock on rangerboard which is what i do when I want to click a link. Simply disable ublock followed by reloading the page and left click open in a new window the page will open.
christopherjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2017, 02:11 PM   #1850
leolim
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,511
How do I put a picture avatar on my account?
leolim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2017, 02:29 PM   #1851
Primo Ron White
The Knockout Game
 
Primo Ron White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by leolim View Post
How do I put a picture avatar on my account?
1. Click "User CP", located under the banner.
2. Click "Edit Avatar" on the left navigation.
3. Upload or link to any picture you want, as long as it's 75x75 pixels or smaller and less than 20KB in file size.
4. Enjoy!
Primo Ron White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2017, 03:26 AM   #1852
kainhighwind2
Magna Power!
 
kainhighwind2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5,125
Having the Adblock issue with the DNS error. I've followed the instructions and told Adblock to allow ads from viglink.com and I'm still getting the error.

Would this be a good thread to ask for more help, or should I post this in the Tech Support thread?
kainhighwind2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2017, 04:37 AM   #1853
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
1
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 30,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by kainhighwind2 View Post
Having the Adblock issue with the DNS error. I've followed the instructions and told Adblock to allow ads from viglink.com and I'm still getting the error.

Would this be a good thread to ask for more help, or should I post this in the Tech Support thread?
Unfortunately Ad Block is just one suspected source of the problem, and since I knew many people use it, I wanted to see if I could replicate the issue on it. It could be caused by other plugins you have as someone else identified that a different ad blocking plugin was the cause.

You'll have troubleshoot to figure that out. Look for plugins that could be the problem; disable them & restart the browser. If it works, you've identified the plugin and can see if you can whitelist RangerBoard & other websites on it.

Another way is to disable all plugins, and see if it works. If it does, begin re-activating each plugin & testing after doing so. If it stops working after re-activating a specific plugin, you've identified it.
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:16 PM   #1854
AstroMegaship
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 27
Why is there designated "Power Rangers" section and then everything else in another. why is it all together?
AstroMegaship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:56 PM   #1855
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
1
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 30,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroMegaship View Post
Why is there designated "Power Rangers" section and then everything else in another. why is it all together?
You mean why isn't there. RangerBoard has always been this way, it's been about simplicity. Easy to see all the discussions going on. Unlike other forums with tons of sections to click throw just to find those discussions.

If people wanted to see only "Ranger Discussion", or "Video Games", and etc. They can filter by prefixes and that's essentially the same thing. This is simply our style.
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
tags r 4 vips :)

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.