RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Discussions

Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM   #4521
⚡Dukemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcceLOWorst View Post
That's a fair point. Make it a special version of this KyuTama, rather than a special KyuTama outright. I sure hope we get an actual release for it.

And does that mean a personalised version of one (or all) of the core KyuTama?
Neither. It's a KyuTama of the Kyuranger symbol.
Dukemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM   #4522
AcceLOWorst
Dazed

Aaah, gotcha. A pretty awesome prize, in terms of the whole Seiza Blaster functionality. Makes me wonder what sound it would trigger in a retail Seiza Blaster. Could well just be a general Kyuranger sound, I suppose, if anything.

Edit: I see the first post says it only works with the special Seiza Blaster... but I still imagine that means with regards to the special sound (which only makes sense since the sounds are evidently in the Blaster). My thinking is that the same pin combination may trigger another sound in the retail version, or possibly it's been left blank just to further make the Kyuranger KyuTama unique.
AcceLOWorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM   #4523
⚡Dukemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcceLOWorst View Post
Aaah, gotcha. A pretty awesome prize, in terms of the whole Seiza Blaster functionality. Makes me wonder what sound it would trigger in a retail Seiza Blaster. Could well just be a general Kyuranger sound, I suppose, if anything.

Edit: I see the first post says it only works with the special Seiza Blaster... but I still imagine that means with regards to the special sound (which only makes sense since the sounds are evidently in the Blaster). My thinking is that the same pin combination may trigger another sound in the retail version, or possibly it's been left blank just to further make the Kyuranger KyuTama unique.
I imagine that the same design will be used in a regular KyuTama that says "Kyuranger!" or something like that. The special KyuTama probably wouldn't work at all in a regular blaster, because it's an extra programmed sound.
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM   #4524
AcceLOWorst
Dazed

It all comes down to pin combinations, though, doesn't it? Sure, it's an extra sound, but it's in the Seiza Blaster, triggered by whatever pin combination is on the special KyuTama. All I'm wondering is what - if anything - that combination could trigger in the regular Seiza Blaster. If there is a standard Kyuranger KyuTama the activates a "Kyuranger!" sound, wouldn't it make sense to just use the same pin combo? Then again, I suppose in the reverse order, that would mean that the standard Kyuranger KyuTama would trigger the prize winner's name in the Seiza Blaster. So perhaps best to keep them separate and have a blank for the special pin combo on the regular Seiza Blaster.

Hope everyone can make sense of that. XD

Makes me think, too. If slots are going to be used for non-constellation sounds, could we see some Legend KyuTama? I recall Kyoryuger had various Legend Zyudenchi, though I'm not sure if they managed all 36 previous teams?
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM   #4525
⚡Dukemon

That's pretty much my point. If the same pins are used the prize winners lose out on a sound.

I'd be shocked if Legend stuff wasn't released.
Old Yesterday, 07:26 PM   #4526
AcceLOWorst
Dazed

I tend not to edit out my thought processes.

Thinking about it, with only 63 pin combos available, we wouldn't be able to get 88 KyuTama even without any other non-constellation ones. Will be interesting to see what kind of Legend KyuTama they may bring out.
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM   #4527
HowlingSnail
Power Ranger

How do we know there are only 63 pin combos? Have we seen a shot of the bottom? Anyway, that doesn't mean anything. It could just be like Astro Switches or Shift Cars where some of them have their own internal sounds.
HowlingSnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM   #4528
AcceLOWorst
Dazed

Good point, I just assumed we'd have the usual 2x3 but there's no guarantee that they won't use a different system. Plus as you say, internal sounds...

Damn it Bandai...
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM   #4529
Riderdimension
The only one

They could go for a 3x3 pin system to go with the 9 theme, that would give them plenty of room for sounds for all the constellations
Riderdimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM   #4530
HikaruonR
Power Ranger

Maybe 19 Voyagers right?
HikaruonR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM   #4531
Xenotome
♥Debbie Reynolds♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riderdimension View Post
They could go for a 3x3 pin system to go with the 9 theme, that would give them plenty of room for sounds for all the constellations
The Pin system is merely one of function, not theming. They could go for a 3x3 if that's how many sounds they're going for it doesn't raise the price of the toy for needing more onboard storage.
Xenotome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM   #4532
kyuparanger
Power Ranger

So i just want to sorry to everybody because Laputa 283 is wearing the same jackets as the humanoid cast members in the initial cast announcement. So I was mistaken.

kyuparanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM   #4533
Riderdimension
The only one

Champ was wearing his too, it's just too small for him so he only wears it over his shoulder
Riderdimension is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
better than firefly, chouseishin comeback, gamouformentor, gremale!!, it's space time, just fuck my team up fam, kenobiformentor, kirkformentor, not chack-up, picardformentor, siskoformentor, spaceball-1, too many hehes, uchuu... kitaaaaa!, walletstakingoff.., yallhatejanewayhuh, yeahidontblameya