RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > FanFiction

Old December 10th, 2016, 02:37 PM   #1
eishiba
BouKen red

Power Rangers vs Mortal Kombat series

So I decided to make a re-write of season 2. But before everyone says, "Oh no..." Give this first chapter a try. If you think it sucks say so. If you like it say so. If you think its boring say so.

High up on the moon, a figure roamed the surface. After being given a small task, he was eager to get started. The figure short brown hair, brown eyes, and a scraggly mustache. The man was nearly 400 hundred pounds. He wore a yellow shirt with purple overalls, brown shoes, and a yellow hat with a "W" on it.

He looked around and grumbled, "Err, what was dis address ageen..."

He held an envelope with a letter inside. He looked at the address and slowly sounded out the first three numbers, as if he could barely read. "Six...Six...Six...Repulsa cut."

He shook his head and looked around the barren moon surface and belched as he said, "Ill just a find it. It can not be a too hard. The spell he gave me to breathe on the moon really works."

After a few more minutes of roaming about, he finally found a castle. He looked up at it and said, "This musta be da place!"
He waddled to the door and knocked. After a few moments, a golden armored monkey named Goldar answered the door. His narly voice demanded, "Uh, what do you want?"

The man looked at the envelope and said, "Is dis six six six Repulsa Cut?"

"Cut?" Goldar asked.

The man scratched his head and pointed at the "CT" abbreviation. Goldar shouted, "That means court you imbecile!"

The man scratched his head saying, "Err, yeah..."

Goldar asked, "Who are you anyways?"

"Im a da Wario!" he said as he flexed his muscles. Goldar covered his nose saying, "Put your arms down! I can smell you!"
Wario handed the letter to Goldar. Goldar looked at it as Rita shouted through the castle, "Goldar, who is it?"
"Its Wario, with a letter for you!" he called back.

Rita didn't quite hear Goldar very well. She thought about the name and what she thought she heard and called back, "Warrior, with a letter for me?"

Rita jumped up from where she sat and hurried to a mirror to make sure she looked appealing. After making sure she was set, she hurried to the door to meet this warrior with a letter. She wondered what this warrior would look like. Prehaps silver armor and muscular or maybe even slender but highly powerful. Once she came through the door, she saw this giant overweight man and grumbled saying, "Where is this warrior?"

Goldar shook his head saying, "Not warrior. Wario."

Wario looked at Rita and took his hat off and knelt down on one knee saying, "Its a pleasure to make your..."
Suddenly, Wario let off a fart. The fart echoed through the castle. Rita and Goldar both covered their noses as fumed billowed from behind Wario. Wario gave an embarrassing smile and bit his lip. "Is it too late to ask for a date?"

Rita screamed shouting, "Get out! You stink! You smell worse than Goldar!"

Wario's eyes saddened as he said, "Ahh, crap!"

Wario farted again as Rita covered her mouth and looked at Goldar saying, "Get me a trash can!"

Before Goldar knew it, Rita vomitted on Goldars chest. Goldar groaned as Rita wiped her mouth saying, "I feel so much better."
Goldar looked at his chest not wanting to wipe it off with his hand. Rita took the letter from Goldar and said to Wario, "Get out and don't come back!"

Wario sighed and turned and walked back in the direction he came in. Rita slammed the door and coughed as the fumes of gas filled the hallway. She looked at the letter as Goldar wiped the vomit off of himself. Rita said, "I wonder who its from."
"Read it." Goldar said.

Rita shouted, "Don't tell me what to do! I hate you! Its my letter anyways!"

Goldar rolled his eyes as Rita opened the letter and began reading, "Dear Miss Rita, it has come to my attention that the Earth has not yet been taken over. I am going to take over your castle and take Earth over myself. I will be there in exactly five minutes from the time you receive this, to discuss the terms of your castle and who it will belong to. Sincerly, the Emperor."
Rita was a little nervous as Goldar said, "Uh, the emperor is coming! Lord Zedd the emperor of all he sees is coming! This is amazing!"

Rita bit her lip saying, "This isn't my fault! I need to come up with a new plan to defeat the Power Rangers. After the Oysterizer lost, I need something dramtic!"

Goldar thought a moment and said, "How long did the letter say it would take?"

Thunder and lightning boomed overhead as Rita said, "Lets hurry to the top floor!"

Rita hit Goldar with her staff as he fell over. She walked up the stairs and into the main chamber and saw a small black circle that looked like a a cloud expand to nearly ten feet wide. The clouds swirled clockwise and lightning struck inside it.

A large humanoid figure walked from the cloud towards Rita. It was clearly a man. He wore a skull like helmet with spikes around it. He wore red shoulder armor with three spikes sticking upwards and gauntlets with spikes around the wrist. His chest was bare except for two leather belts that crossed at his chest and had a skull emblem in the center. He had a leather belt and knee armor with more spikes. His boots were nearly the only item he wore, not to have spikes.

He walked closer to rita. Every step of his boots echoed in the open room. He finally stopped in front of rita and spoke in a deep, strong voice, "You are Rita Repulsa?"

"What is it to you?" She asked.

He said, "I am Shao Kahn. Emperor of Outworld. Conqueror of realms."

"Im Rita Repulsa. Your worst nightmare!" She exclaimed. The rest of her crew joined her. Finster, Squatt, Baboo, and Scorpina stood beside her and Goldar.

"I have come to discuss your castle," he said.

Rita replied, "Its not for sale buddy!"

Shao Kahn said, "I do not want to buy it. I want to compete for it."

"What do you mean?" Rita asked.

"We will have a mortal kombat. We will choose a fighter to represent us. The winner claims rights to the castle," Shao Kahn explained.

Rita laughed saying, "That doesn't sound to difficult. Your gonna regret trying this against me!"

Shao Kahn turned to the open swirling cloud full of lightning and said, "My fighter will be, the prince of Shokan, Goro!"

Another creature walked through the dark cloud. Its most notorious feature was its four arms. It was 7'5" and its arms were bigger than Shao Kahns. Its skin was a light brown. It had two fingers and a thumb and two toes. Its chest and arms were bare. It only wore a pair of tight shorts.

It crossed both arms and stood waiting. Kahn turned to Rita and she looked at Goldar and said, "Go get him, monkey brain!"
Goldar drew his sword and nervously stepped closer. Goldar was about six and a half feet tall but looked small compared to Goro. Shao Kahn stepped between the two and said, "This is a mortal kombat fight. The victor shall claim the castle as their own. You may use any skills or weapons you possess. This will be a fight...to the death."

Finster called out, "Good luck, Goldar!"

From the swirling cloud, four more people came through. One was a withered old man who looked far too old to be alive and wore a red robe. Another was far too pale and only wore some black pants and boots. The third one dressed in a yellow ninja suit. His eyes were completely white with no iris. The last was a female with long black hair. She had blue eyes, dressed in all blue, and had a blue mouth guard.

"You better win or I'll hate you even more!" Rita shouted.

Kahn moved to the end of the room and shouted, "Fight!"

Goldar held his sword with one hand and with the other pointed his finger at Goro and fired a blast of green energy. The blast hit Goro as he took a step back. Goldar moved forward and swung his sword. Goro used its two left arms and swung backwards. His fists crashed into Goldars chest and knocked him through the air and landed on the ground next to Rita.
Rita watched Goldar land and hit him on the head with her staff saying, "Get up, Goldilocks!"

Goldar stood up and rushed with his sword in hand to attack, only to have Goro slam his two right arms into Goldar sending him flying through the air. Rita shouted, "Goldar, if you lose you will regret it!"

Goldar stood up and lept into the air. He swung his sword downwards but Goro caught his wrist with one hand and pulled the sword free of Goldars grip. Goro tossed the sword away and threw Goldar to the ground.

Standing back up, Goldar attacked with his hand to hand skills. Goro easily defended against Goldar and landed his own blows. Goldar could not land a punch.

Goldar tried to kick but Goro still defended and attacked. Goro was a master of martial arts. He could block and attack with any combination of arms. This made Goro nearly invincible.

Another punch sent Goldar to the ground. Standing back up, Goldar fired another blast of energy. The blast hit Goro square in the face. Goro rubbed his face as he groaned slightly. Goldar quickly ran and landed a few punches. Goro growled and swung his two fists back slamming into Goldars chest. The force sent Goldar back into a wall.

By the time Goldar stood up, Goro was running full speed and drove his shoulder into Goldars stomach. Goldar groaned as Goro unleashed a barrage of punches with Goldar against the wall.

Goldar struggled to remain standing as he groaned from the huge four hands that hit him. Goro finally stopped and grabbed Goldar with his bottom two hands and pounded Goldars chest and face. With each hit Goldar groaned from the pain. Goldar tried to block but he was two bewildered. A few final pounds and the gold armor on Goldar began to break on his chest. Goro saw this and tore the top armor off of Goldars chest and arms, leaving his blue upper body exposed. Goro threw the armor away and used all four arms to throw Goldar. Goldar landed with a loud thud.

Goldar breathed heavy as he rolled onto his back. He watched Goro getting closer. He fired three more blasts of energy. The blasts hit Goro in the face as he spun around. Goldar saw his sword next to him and grabbed it and stood up slowly. He held his sword with two hands as he wiped purple blood from his beaten and bruised face.

Goldar moved to Goro who turned to meet him as he swung his sword against the left side of Goro's ribcage. Blood poured from the cut as Goro growled in pain. Goldar wasted no time as he swung his sword again, slicing into the right side of Goro. Goro staggered backwards and moaned as held tightly to his new wound.

Goldar wiped more blood from his face as he looked at the injured Goro who went to one knee as he groaned in pain with two deep cuts. Goldar looked at Goro and said, "No one is a match for Goldar! No one!"

Goldar looked at Goro and held his sword out and thrust it into Goro,s chest, slightly to the left, aiming for his heart. Goro roared in agony as the pain shot through him. Goldar twisted the sword in Goro as he struggled to stand. Goldar had to put one foot on Goro to help him pull the sword out.

Goro tried to hold himself up. Goldar looked at Goro, bent over on his knees clutching his chest. Goldar raised his sword, "Now is the end for you!"

Goldar brought his sword down, aiming for Goro's head. Goro feebly shoved Goldar back. Goldar regained his balance as Goro stood slowly and clenched all four fists and roared angrily. Goldar swung his sword at Goro. Goro caught Goldar's hand and snapped his sword in half. He tossed Goldar to the ground.

Goro growled as he stomped towards Goldar. Goldar stood up and ran at Goro and lept into the air with a kick. Goro caught Goldar's leg and threw him into a wall. Goro roared as he ran to the downed Goldar who was trying to stand. Goro slugged Goldar in the side of the head, sending his head back down to the ground. Goldar groaned as his head hit. A cut formed on his head as he bled.

Goro began unleashing a whirl of punches. Heavy punches landed on Goldar's face, chest, and shoulders. Goldar couldn't even defend. Goro grabbed Goldar's leg and swung him overhead, face first into the concrete. Goldar let out a loud cry.
Goro became more brutal every second. He grabbed the back of Goldar's head and slammed his face into the concrete over and over. Goldar began screaming in pain. His arm's flailed around as Goro continued. Goldar screamed and begged "Rita! Rita, please help me!"

"Goldar!" Rita exclaimed watching the battle. Rita aimed her wand at Goro but Scorpina pushed her out of the way. Rita caught her balance and looked at her asking, "Why did you do that? We need to save Goldar!"

Rita watched as Goro tossed Goldar on his back. Goro jumped nearly ten feet and stomped hard on Goldar's chest. Goldar screamed again, "Rita! Please I beg you!"

Rita fired a blast from her wand. It struck Goro in the back as he staggered forward. Kahn said angrily, "This will continue!"
Goro punched Goldar's face as the back of his head continued to hit the concrete. Goldar rolled over trying to escape but Goro didn't let up. He pounded one arm after another. Goldar screamed out as tears came from his eyes. He cried aloud, "Please stop! I quit! Please let me go! I beg you!"

Goro let loose a few more punches and then proceeded to lift Goldar by his throat. Kahn looked at Goldar and shouted, "Finish him!"

The old man moved closer and raised his bony hands into the air and in an old, raspy voice said, "Your soul is mine!"
Green threads came from Goldar's chest and Into the mans hands. The sound was like that of a thick liquid boiling, Goldar again cried out, "Please help me! Someone please help!"

Goldar kicked around trying to get free but was too exhausted. Rita and her minions watched in horror. Goldar stopped moving as the man soon stopped. Kahn smiled saying, "Fatality!"

Goro tossed Goldar's broken body towards Rita. Rita hurried to Goldar and cradled his head. His body had turned pale black. She looked at his face saying, "Goldar...you were such rat, but I never wanted...this..."

Rita cried softly as her minions came over. Finster put a hand on her shoulder but said nothing. Rita's sobs turned to anger. She picked up her staff and hit Scorpina in the head. She fell to the ground as Rita said, "Why did you disobey me?"

The yellow ninja became engulfed in flames. The white, pale man said in a dead, almost mono tone voice, "Lamie, come here."

"Yes Quan Chi," Scorpina said as she stood and walked to him and stood by the yellow ninja.

"What's going on?" Rita asked.

Quan Chi said, "Lamie is one of my most trusted undead. She has been watching you and kept us informed of your...many failures."

Kahn spoke to the old man. "Shang Tsung, go ready the forces of Outworld."

Tsung began, "We should..."

Kahn shouted, "You do as I say!"

"Yes..." he said as headed to the portal.

"Quan Chi, heal Goro," Kahn said.

Quan Chi moved to Goro and began using his power to heal his wounds. Kahn said to Rita "You made a grave mistake. You attacked Scorpions wife."

Kahn walked to Scorpion and put a hand on his shoulder and asked more calmly than he had been with Shang Tsung, "Do you want your revenge?"

The ninja nodded. Rita said, "Just try it bub!"

Scorpion vanished and appeared behind her and punched her from behind. She swung her staff at him. She pushed it hard into his chest. His body engulfed in fire and burned her staff as she said, "How dare you!"

She fired a red blast from her eyes as Scorpion vanished again and reappeared behind her. He launched a kunai at her as it stabbed into her chest. He grabbed the rope it was tied to and hurled her towards him shouting, "Get over here!"

He caught her by the throat and held her. Kahn moved close and opened his hand as green came from her chest and into Kahns hand. She screamed and kicked as he took her soul. Finster said, "Oh my...Rita..."

Scorpion tossed her body into space. He vanished and appeared next to Lamie. Kahn looked at Finster, Squatt, and Baboo and said, "I'll give you a chance to leave."

The three of them high tailed it out of the castle. Kahn walked towards Goro and said, "You have fought well. You take all the time you need to rest. I shouldn't need you for a while."

Goro nodded saying, "Thank you emperor."

Kahn said, "Was he difficult?"

Goro said, "He was one of the best swordsman I have faced. If I was a human, he would have killed me. Luckily, a Shokans heart, is on the right side of the chest and five inches lower. However, no one is a match for Goro."

The wounds had closed up but were still visible. It would take time for him to completely heal but the jump start from Quan Chi would help. Shao Kahn sat down in Rita's chair and said, "We will need to make plans to conquer the Power Rangers and take the Earthrealm."

Goro looked at Kahn and said, "What about the tarkatan army?"

"A great idea! Summon the Tarkatan army Kitana!" Shao Kahn called out as he looked at the woman in blue. She nodded and headed for the portal.

In Angel Grove six teenagers with attitude were in their history class. Miss Applebee had given an assignment to be done. Everyone gave a presentation about what they would do if they were president.

"Kimberly, your next," Miss Applebee said.

Kimberly stood up with a few notes and went to the front of the room. Kim was dressed in a white tank top and pink shorts and white tennis shoes. She took a breathe and spoke, "If I was president, I would protect the wildlife from being hunted for fun. If you want to hunt to feed yourself than that is fine but not just to kill animals. "

"Thats a stupid idea," Bulk interrupted. Kim rolled her eyes at him and continued.

"I would also do away with guns. Not everyone is mentally capable of safely using a gun. Lastly, twice a year, all clothes would be 95 percent off," she smiled as she stopped.

Trini laughed and said, "Like you need anymore clothes."

Tommy said, "Yeah, every time we are in her room and she takes her clothes off, they stay there."

Kimberly looked at Tommy with wide eyes and put finger to her lips. Jason turned to Tommy and asked, "What was that?"

"Uh...nothing," Tommy said facing forward quickly.

Jason grinned as he said, "Is there something you want to tell me?"

Tommy shook his head and stayed silent. Jason looked back at Kim who was covering her face. Zack asked Tommy, "Were yall gettin jiggy with it?"

Tommy still stayed silent as Billy asked, "Jiggy with what?"

Jason looked at him saying, "It' nothing, is it Tommy?"

Kim quckly sat down and punched Tommy in the shoulder who was sitting beside her desk. He looked at her and caught Jason laughing.

Miss Applebee finally said, "Lets move on class. Bulk and Skull its your turn."

Bulk and Skull made there way to the front of the class. Bulk was wearing a big white t shirt with a black bikers jacket, black pants, and boots. Skull had a black shirt on, with black pants, and tennis shoes.

Bulk began, "If we were president, we would make the Power Rangers reveal their identities!"

Kim laughed and said, "And I am the one with bad ideas?"

Skull looked at Kim and said, "Quiet dweeb!"

Bulk went on saying, "We would also make sure that school was cancelled, forever!"

Skull shouted, " Awesome!"
"Kimberly would also have to kiss me," Bulk added and made kissing face.

Kim looked at him and said, "I dont care how bad the other party was, I would vote for them."

Skull said, "That's alright, I'd be the other party and you would have to kiss me instead."

Kim hung her head in defeat. Miss Applebee said, "Luckily, this was about simply thinking about what you would do, not whether or not they are good ideas. Bulk and Skull, you both get A's."

Skull looked at Bulk and said, "The letter I just heard was...something other than F. I didn't quite hear it."

"Numb Skull! We got A's!" Bulk exclaimed.

The bell rang and Miss Applebee said, "Have a good weekend. No homework this weekend."

Everyone stood and exited the room. As soon as they were all out Jason burst out with laughter. Kimberly quickly left the others and went to her locker, embarrassed. Jason looked at Tommy and asked, "Is it a boy or girl?"

Tommy shook his head and opened his locker saying, "Its nothing."

Trini said, "Are we still going to play frizbee?"

"Affirmative," Billy said.

Zach said, "I am ready to go do something other than sit at a desk."

Trini got a frizbe out of her locker and said, "Alright lets go."

Shao Kahn waited for Shang Tsung and Kitana to return from Outworld. He got up from his chair when Kitana came through. She was staring out at the earth. Kahn looked at her and asked, "Kitana, How would you like to be my general? You would be second in command and answer only to me?"

She shook her head and said, "I don't want any part in this. This is not what I want."

"Its is an honor to have such a place here," Kahn said.

Kitana said, "All you do is conquer innocent realms. Not thinking about the people of the realm."

"Do you want the job,?" He asked slightly annoyed.

"Not really," she said.

Kahn asked, "You don't want to have an important job?"

"I don't want anything to do with you," she said.

"Fine, Goro shall have the honor!" He yelled.

Kahn looked at Shang Tsung as he returned from the portal. Behind him was Baraka, leader the Tarkatan army. Kahn looked at Baraka and said, "I need you to defeat the Power Rangers."

"It will be done," Baraka said. He and his army made there way to the portal and vanished.

The six made their way outside. Kimberly refused to look at Tommy. Along the way, Trini went on about how much she loved frizbees. As soon as they were there, Trini threw the frizbee to Zach. Zach caught it and threw it to Billy. Billy threw it to Tommy but it went way over his head and through some bushes.

Tommy said, "Where were you throwing that?"

Billy apologized as Tommy went to get it. He made his way through the tall, thick bushes and saw some creatures walking close to him. There was about 40 of them. They all had dark brown skin, black eyes, bald, and long sharp teeth. Their arms had a small sharp blade on the top of their arm. They also smelled terrible.

Tommy wasn't sure what to make of them. Then Tommy saw one who was larger than the rest. It stood in front of the pack of nearly 40 creatures and growled. It locked its eyes on Tommy. Tommy had a bad feeling about this. He knew something was about to happen, and he also wasn't afraid to ask for help. He called out, "Hey guys! Come quick!"

Jason heard Tommy and looked at his team saying, "Come on guys, its probably putties!"

Everyone jogged through the park and into the bushes and laid their eyes on the creatures. Trini asked, "What are those things?"
"They don't look happy, "Kim said.

The leader looked at Tommy and the group and tried to speak through its long teeth, "I am Baraka, leader of the Tarkatan army. We are here to exterminate you all!"

"Your gonna have a hard time with that," Tommy told him.

Baraka said, "You are out numbered. You cannot stand up to an army. You shall all die!"

"I don't think so," Jason said.

Baraka shouted, "Attack!"

The Tarkatan army moved forward on the team. Baraka moved towards Tommy. Baraka threw a punch and Tommy countered with a kick to the stomach. Baraka charged in but constantly found himself unable to land a hit on this fierce warrior.
Jason and the team battled the army. Numbers played heavily in the fight. Jason easily knock tarkatas to the ground. Zach held his own as well. Trini and Kim battled together, working together to defeat the horde. Billy used the skills he had learned in Jason's karate class.

Eventually the numbers picked up. Even Jason had trouble handling so many tarkatas. The five found themselves surrounded. Jason saw Trini and Zach on his left and Billy and Kim on the right. Jason called out, "You guys ready?"

Everyone nodded as Jason shouted, "It's morphin' ti...."

Jason was cut off as he saw his four friends fall face first to the ground. Jason looked back seeing the tarkatas had attacked. His friend laid unconscious. Before he could morph, they attacked together. Jason punched a few but eventually was knocked down. A tarkata punched him with his fist which felt like stone. Jason fell down, unconscious.

Baraka fell on his back and grew angry. He stood up and from his arms extended two long blades. He laughed and ran at Tommy. Tommy dodged backwards trying to avoid the blades. He couldn't block or counter sharp blades. A swing of the blades cut Tommys arm. He held his arm and survayed the damage. Blood dripped from his arm as he landed a kick to Barakas head.

Tommy grabbed his morpher and held it ready. Baraka was not letting Tommy have the chance. Tommy dropped his morpher as Baraka knocked it out of his hands with his blade. The army advanced on Tommy. He struggled trying to get to his morpher .
A tarkata hit him from behind. Tommy fell on the ground as they kicked him. He saw his morpher in arms reach. He reached out trying to grasp the cold metal that would save him. He glanced up and saw Baraka standing over him. He lifted a leg. He watched Barakas leg come down. And then.....

Baraka laughed at Tommy as he laid unconscious. He made a small cut on Tommy's other arm. Baraka shouted, "Come everyone! Lets leave! These could not stand up to the fierce power of the Tarkatan Army!"
A portal opened as the army left.

Last edited by eishiba; December 29th, 2016 at 06:02 PM.
eishiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2016, 04:05 AM   #2
Jus1995
Power Ranger

Indeed it is surprising. I was taken off-guard by the introduction of Mortal Kombat characters.
Jus1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2016, 12:18 AM   #3
saintnova
Power Ranger

sloww clapp that was great
saintnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2016, 11:40 AM   #4
eishiba
BouKen red

The next chapter is ready.

"Tommy, yo Tommy. Wake up bro," the voice of Jason sounded.

Tommy opened his eyes and looked up seeing Jason shaking him. Tommy sat up slowly and held the back of his head. He stared at the ground as he rubbed his head saying, "What happened?"

"I'd say we lost round one," Jason said. Jason helped Tommy stand as he still held his head.

Tommy said, "We better contact..."

Before he could finish, everyone automatically were teleported to the Command Center. In a flash of six colors, each ranger found themselves before Zordon.

"Rangers! Your ok!" Alpha said, welcoming them.

"So whats going on," Trini asked.

Kim asked, "Who were those goons?"

Zach asked, "Why did they attack us?"

"What did they want with us?" Billy asked.

"Who sent them?" Jason asked.

Tommy said nothing but stared at the floor. Zordon answered, "Rangers, a new enemy has begun his attempt to take earth as his own. A villian with more power than anyone I can imagine. Behold the viewing globe."

The six turned and looked at the viewing globe which began showing pictures of their new foe. Zordon explained, "This is Shao Kahn. The emperor of Outworld."

"Whats an out world?" Zach asked.

Zordon answered, "Earth is but one of many realms, or worlds. Shao Kahn challenges the greatest fighters with his and if he loses, he must wait 500 more years before he can try again. However, if he wins, he claims the realm and merges it with his realm known as Outworld. A barren waste land of darkness, just as Shao Kahn likes it."

The rangers saw images of Kahn alongside a four armed creature. Kim asked, "What is that?"

Zordon answered, "Goro, from a race known as the Shokan. A race of four armed warriors."

"A very interesting looking beast," Billy said.

Trini said, "We may end up battling Goro right?"

"It is possible," Zordon answered.

"Rita never came up with anything that scary," Trini said.

Zordon continued, "The warriors you faced today were called tarkatas and their leader known as Baraka..."

Tommy interrupted saying, "Who I hope to get my hands on. He wasn't winning, even with those blades."

Zordon said, "I anticipate Kahn sending the army back to finish you. Be ready."

"We will," Jason said.

Tommy looked at Jason and said, "Jason, look. I know your the leader but...can I..."

Jason smiled and put his hand on Tommy shoulder and said, "Yes, you can fight Baraka."

Tommy smiled saying, "Thanks."

Jason told him, "Make sure he gets one of your back spinning heel kicks."

Tommy said, "You got it."

Up on the moon, the heavy set Wario was waiting. He looked at his watch and said, "It's been 12 hours. He musta be there now."

Wario belched and began making his way towards the castle. He shuffled as he waddled his way to the door and knocked. After a few moments, the old man named Shang Tsung answered the door. He said, "It's about time. Get in here."

He opened the door as Wario nearly had to turn sideways to fit. He followed Shang Tsung up a set of stairs. On the top floor, Shao Khan was sitting in his chair. Shang approached saying, "Wario has returned."

"You saida come back ina 12 hours to. Be paid," Wario said.

"Yes, good job Wario. You have done well today," Shao Khan said.

"I do geta paid, right?" Wario asked.

"You get paid. I am a conqueror of my word," Kahn said. He walked to a table with a big white bag. As Kahn picked them up, Wario farted. The sound echoed through the room.

Wario simply laughed. Kahn picked up the box as he handed the box to Shang Tsung saying, "You give this to him."

Kahn moved away as Tsung said, "But sir..."

"Do it!" Kahn commanded.

Shang Tsung covered his nose as he handed Wario the bag as he said, "It's about time."

Wario reached into the bag and pulled out a chocolate donut. He took a bite and said, "I love donuts."

Kahn said, "I'm sure you do..."

Wario ate many donuts and continued to lick his fingers and lips. He burped loud as footsteps came from a portal. Baraka and the army moved towards Shao Kahn. Kahn walked to Baraka and asked, "How did it go?"

Baraka answered, "It was a flawless victory."

Kahn said, "So they weren't too challenging?"

Baraka laughed and said, "They presented no challenge."

"Their morphed versions were obsolete?" Kahn asked.

"They never had the chance, sir," Baraka said.

"Excellent Baraka. I don't see why Rita had so much problems. Tomorrow, we finish them! Tomorrow you will all kill them. Do we have this understanding?" Kahn asked.

The army gave cheers and whistles. Baraka said, "It will be easy."

Kahn said, "Once I take out the Power Rangers, earthrealm will be mine. But I must defeat them first. Everyone get the rest you need. A meal will be prepared by Shang Tsung."

Kitana walked into the room overhearing the conversation and said, "Taking over another innocent realm. The people who live there might not like that. They are innocent, you know."

Kahn looked at her and said, "This will not take long. We will be on our way tomorrow evening."

"To take over another realm..." Kitana said as she shook her head.

"It's what we do, Kitana. It's what we live for," Kahn said.

"One day you won't get to take over a realm. You will be defeated. I look forward to that day," Kitana said.

Kahn laughed saying, "No one can stand up to my army. I am too powerful!"

"You over confidence will be your down fall," she told him.

"I say to you Kitana, you are not treating your father very well," Kahn said.

Kitana said, "Step father! You are not my father! I know who my father is..was..."

Kitana stormed out and want to her room. Kitana stared out the window into space. She thought of how Shao Kahn wasted time with conquering realms day after day. She prayed one day it would stop. There was no reason for this. No reason at all.

All of the tarkatas hurried to the big dining room. Goro walked by them all and gave high fives to many of them, as they walked by. Kahn looked at Goro saying, "It's good to see your wounds have healed."

"As am I. The tarkatan army was successful I assume?" Goro asked.

"Of course. Did you think otherwise?" Kahn asked.

Goro said, "I expected only victory."

Scorpion and Lamie stepped into the room as Lamie said, "This was the easiest take over we have done."

Goro looked at her and said, "Come here and give me a hug. Its been too long."

Lamie walked to Goro. He leaned down and embrassed her with all four arms and easily lifted her as he said, "It's been far too long."

"Too long indeed. I was wondering how long I would have to deal with Rita," she said.

Goro put her down as he put a hand on Scorpion's shoulder saying, "She is away from Rita, and safe, right?"

Scorpion spoke in a voice that sounded like fire, "She is indeed."

Kahn walked to his crew and said, "I will ready the Outworld forces and be ready to merge with earthrealm."

Kahn headed to the portal and vanished. Goro and the others went to the dining room with all the tarkatas having their meal. Goro stood by the long table and said, "In the morning, we shall witness the merger of Outworld with what seems to be the greatest realm. The earthrealm!"

The tarkatas all raised their voices in agreement as Goro went on, "It has been an honor to serve with you all. I will await the news of victory. This will be the easiest victory."

Goro took a glass of wine and raised it into the air and said, "To the tarkatan army of Outworld!"

The army as well as everyone else raised the glasses and in unison shouted, "To the tarkatan army!"

Goro drank from his glass which was small in his hand as he said, "I need more!"

He saw the jug containing wine on the counter. A few of the tarkatas ran for it as well. Goro ran very fast and held back several Tarkatas and grabbed the big jug. One tarkata said, "Hey, no fair!"

Goro laughed saying, "Too slow!"

Goro filled the glass of the tarkata and took a swig and walked to Kitana's room. He knocked lightly. Kitana called out, "Who is it?"

"Bad company, Goro said.

"Come in," she told him.

Goro opened the door and walked through as he had to duck his head. Goro asked, "Are you alright?"

"Of course," she said glumly.

"First, you need some wine," he said handing her the jug.

She refused and said, "You know I don't drink wine."

Goro took another drink and said, "That just means more for me. So whats wrong?"

"Kahn..." she said.

Goro said, "I thought so."

"I'm tired of this. Why do we even do this?" Kitana asked.

"For the glory of Outworld," Goro said as he drank again.

"Sounds like a waste of time," Kitana said.

Goro said, "Yes, but fighting isn't. I love to fight, and drink wine..."

"I'm sure the people of each realm don't want to live in a dark wasteland as a slave," Kitana said.

"Kahn doesn't enslave people. The ones who choose to serve him are usually given something decent to do in Outworld," he said.

Kitana said, "Still a waste. Can you imagine having to live in Outworld? You live in Shokana. A place Kahn hasn't taken over...yet."

"I believe I am important enough that he would leave my realm alone," Goro said.

"What is to stop him from taking over your realm," she asked.

"Nothing," he admitted. "But I doubt it."

"This needs to stop," she said.

Goro took another drink and said, "Everything will be alright. I'm going to go, this wine is getting to me."

Goro waved and stood up as he hit his head on the top of the door frame, leaving a huge dent in the top. Kitana laid back as another sleepless night was upon her.

At the Youth Center, Jason and the other four were sitting at a table with juice. They watched as Tommy was practicing his martial arts against a punching bag while Billy steadied it. Jason took a sip of his juice as he said, "Looks like Tommy is eager to fight Baraka."

"He has been training for quite a while," Kim said.

Trini said, "I think he wants to be ready."

"We all do," Zach said.

They watched as Tommy threw a few combinations and a few kicks. Billy kept hold of the bag as best as he could. Billy said to him, "Are you nervous?"

"No, just ready to get this over with," Tommy said.

"I'm sure you will send Baraka packing," Billy said.

Kim asked Jason, "Do you think they will attack soon?"

"I dont see why not. I would assume that they figured we were easy and want to do this quickly," Jason said.

Zach said, "So how do we beat these guys?"

Jason said, "Well, if Tommy can handle Baraka, we should be able to handle the army. But we should morph before the fight. I didn't think they would know we would need to morph."

Trini said, "They aren't putties though. There are 40 of them."

Jason nodded, "I know. Maybe we should get into a more open space so we surrounded by bushes and people at the park."

Zach said, "How about the outskirts near the skate park? That's big open field."

Jason said, "Good idea. We can head there. Somehow, they had way of knowing where we were. They will do it again."

Kim said, "I'm in."

"Me too," Trini said.

"Me three," Zach added.

Tommy and Billy had made their way over as Tommy said, "I'm ready."

The six made their way outside and headed towards the skate park. Jason began talking, "Alright team, here is our game plan."

"To kick their butts!" Zach said.

Jason said, "Exactly. Tommy will fight their leader, Baraka. The rest of us have the army to deal with."

"How do we beat them?" Billy asked.

"I assume just like the putties. They could only take so much before they quit," Jason said.

Kim asked, "What if they can't be beaten."

"Then this Kahn guy is brainless. If I was a conqueror I would make sure I could defeat everyone on my team," Jason said

"Good point," Tommy said. "Just in case someone tried to rise up against you."

Trini said, "I will never understand evil."

"Where do you find reliable help at?" Kim asked

"Do you force them to help?" Billy asked.

Tommy added, "Their day job is conqeroring, so they can't pay anyone."

The team continued to talk as they made their way along. On the horizon, Jason could see the army. Jason said, "Hear we go."

The army advanced closer as Kim asked, "Do you see Baraka?"

Jason shook his head and said, "Tommy, we will move closer. You stay here and keep watching. I'm sure Baraka will show up last."

"You got it," Tommy said.

Jason looked at the other four and said, "Let's go."

The five walked side by side as the army moved closer. The army encirled the five and extended their arm blades. Jason shouted, "It's morphin' time!"

Mastodon!

Pterodactyl!

Triceratops!

Saber toothed tiger!

Tyrannosaurus!

Each ranger changed into their respective suits. Jason called out, "Let's show these guys they picked the wrong planet to conqueror!"

The army moved closer. Jason drew his sword and charged ahead. Slashing a few Tarkatas sending them to the ground. Kim and Trini fought together as Kim shot arrows at the army and Trini struck the dangerous foes with her daggers. Zach used his axe to cut down the army and Billy used his lance to knock down many tarkats at once.

Baraka finally appeared at the end of the hill. Tommy walked closer. Baraka moved forward as well. Baraka shouted, "Your end is near!"

Tommy didn't say a word. He simply walked closer and threw the first punch, sending Baraka to the ground. He held his face and stood up and extended his arm blades. Baraka said, "My blades shall taste your blood!"

Tommy still said nothing. He quickly took out his morpher and transformed into the green ranger. He drew his dagger and used it to defend against Baraka's blades. Tommy didn't let the
reach disadvantage affect the battle. He struck Baraka time and time again.

Baraka fell back. He growled as he stood up and held one blade still and struck the blade and created a spark. The spark fired at Tommy as he fell down. Baraka advanced as Tommy got to one knee and played a tune on his dagger as three bolts of electricity struck Baraka. Baraka
groaned as his metal blades heated momentarily.

Tommy charged at Baraka and struck him time and time again. Baraka could not handle Tommy. Tommy then preformed his back spinning heel kick, connecting with Baraka head.
Baraka spun around and landed face first on the ground.

"I knew you couldn't defeat me on your own," Tommy said.

Then Tommy got an idea. He called out, "Guys let me use the Power Blaster!"

Zach tossed Tommy his axe. Tommy caught it as Baraka charged forward. Tommy put the axe into gun mode and fired at Baraka. The blast knocked Baraka backwards. Tommy tossed the axe into the air shouting, "Power Axe!"

Kim tossed Tommy her bow. He caught it and realized he was holding a bow but couldn't figure out where the arrows came from. He saw Baraka charging again as he held one end and hit
Baraka with the other end. Kim called out to him, "Tommy, thats not how you use that!"

Baraka fell down from the attack as Tommy tossed the bow into the air and shouted, "Power Bow!"

Trini threw her daggers at Tommy as he caught them. Using two daggers felt better than just one. He struck Baraka even with the reach disadvantage. Baraka fell down again as Tommy tossed the daggers into the air shouting, "Power Daggers!"

Billy tossed his lance. Tommy again caught it and whirled it around like a staff. He struck Baraka with a quick and blinding assault. Baraka fell again as Tommy split the weapon in two and tossed them into the air shouting, "Power Lance!"

Jason threw his sword. Tommy caught it and smiled as he felt at home. He struck Baraka with great skill, making Baraka look like a child fighting a skilled swordsman. Baraka fell yet again as Tommy tossed it up into the air shouting, "Power Sword!"

Tommy leapt into the air and grabbed the new weapon shouting, "Power Blaster!"

Baraka slowly stood up as Tommy aimed the weapon carefully. Tommy fired at Baraka as he shouted, "Fire!"

The blaster fired a bright yellow laser beam. However, Tommy was immediately thrown hard to the ground. The recoil the Power Blaster had was too much for Tommy to handle. Tommy bumbled around as the Power Blaster came apart.

Jason struck one tarkata after another. They would fall down and get back up only to take some more. Jason could recall previous monsters that took less damage before retreating. He pulled out his blade blaster and set it to gun mode and used his hand to steady himself and fired. Many tarkatas fell down groaning in pain.

Jason noticed the tarkatas that were shot laid still. The blast must have been too much. He shouted, "Guys shoot them!"

Each ranger took out their blade blaster and fired rounds of fire as holes burned through the skin of the tarkatas. One after another each tarkata was finished.

Tommy stood up as Baraka laughed saying, "Your failure will be your defeat!"

The other five hurried to Tommy and stood slightly behind him. Tommy said, "Let's attack him together!"

Everyone else shouted, "Right!"

Every ranger jumped into the air with blade blasters ready. Billy and Zach landed and ran past
Baraka and struck him. Trini ,and Kim fired their blasters while in the air. Jason struck Baraka knocking him into the air. Tommy used his dagger to hit Baraka back down to the ground.

Baraka growled as he stood up and created sparks from his blades firing them at his opponents. Tommy recognized the attack and used his dagger to play a tune. The spark hit Tommy and bounced off and struck Baraka. The other five rangers fell down from the sparks.

Jason stood up and called out, "He just wants to shoot us? Fine. Tower formation!"

Jason stood in the center with Billy and Zach next to him. Trini and Kim stood on their shoulders. They each fired their blaster to the center, creating a diamond shaped wave of energy. The wave fired at Baraka. Tommy used his dagger to play a tune and caused lightning bolts to surround the wave of energy. The electric wave struck Baraka dead on. Baraka flew backwards as he fell on his head.

Tommy hurried to the disassembled Power Blaster and hurried to reassemble it. He gripped the
handle ready to fire. He called out, "Everyone. I need help!"

Jason and Billy stood on opposite sides of Tommy and held the Power Bow steady. The other three braced Tommy. Tommy fired as the yellow laser came from the metallic blaster. Baraka was struck and erupted in a massive explosion.

Tommy smiled to himself inside his helmet now that Baraka was defeated. He looked at Jason and said, "Now I see why you have the others help you with this."

"You thought I was holding it by myself? What did you think everyone else was doing?," Jason told him.

Tommy shrugged and said, "It looked like everyone else posed.

Zach said, "Is that it? Not going to grow?"

"Good, I don't want to see those teeth in giant form," Kim said.

Jason said, "Good job guys!"

The rangers demorphed as Tommy said, "I'm gonna head home. I wanna take it easy."

Jason high fived Tommy and said, "I agree. See ya later bro."

The rangers each headed for home. The story of the defeat of the Tarkatan army would only be the beginning.

Shao Kahn returned from Outworld and walked towards Goro, Lamie, and Scorpion. He looked very pleased. He spoke to them as he was excited, "The forces of Outworld are ready to merge with earthrealm!"

Goro said, "Excellent. We are just awaiting Baraka and the army."

Kahn asked, "You mean they haven't returned?"

Goro shook his head.

Kahn was a little confused as he said, "He has had ample time. Where is he?"

Kahn stared at earth from the top floor of the castle, wondering where his army was at.

To be continued...
eishiba is offline   Reply With Quote