RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Discussions

Old December 6th, 2016, 03:58 PM   #61
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_hitman_W View Post
Thank you very much!

I've ordered a few bits from A1 Toys, but their stock is rather limited. As for the Toys R Us website, they have nothing new listed whatsoever. So I'll take a browse in the thread you mentioned.

Cheers!
Welcome, but we don't allow new users to join Merchandise discussion for a reason until they've reached 10 posts. Please don't steer this thread away about new members joining the board.
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2016, 04:17 PM   #62
madmaxlgndklr
Power Ranger
eBay

My first post

Sort of finding my way around this board. I was really into Power Rangers when I was a kid, as I think most of us were, but kind of fell out of it when I was about 11 which was just before "In Space" finished up. I've recently been rewatching a lot of the episodes (much to my wife's chagrin), and beefing up my collection, and found my way here from /r/powerrangers.
madmaxlgndklr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2016, 05:52 PM   #63
Primo Ron Pink
The Knockout Game

Happy to have you here, Mad Max.

Don't be a stranger.
Primo Ron Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2016, 03:52 AM   #64
LionessMaya414
Power Ranger

U-Uhm, so, hi, I joined recently. I-I go by the name I gave an OC, Maya, as I would prefer not to give my real name, so if you want to chat, just call me Maya as a nickname i-if you're okay with that ^^

I'm a big fan of Power Rangers, the first season I ever watched was Jungle Fury when it first came out, but I only remember ever seeing two episodes (I was young at the time). The first season I watched all the way through was SPD, which was my favourite for about a year or two (I was a young and crazy fangirl back then so I always went a bit to over the top and stuff ^^; ), but then, while watching more power rangers, I stumbled across Jungle Fury yet again, and now that's became my favourite season. It gave me inspiration for drawings (I love creating artwork :3), it was action packed and kept me on edge, but most importantly, it hit me on a personal level. I knew what some of the characters were going through and I felt like I could relate: wanting to be able to impress everyone, dealing with bullies and being lonely, facing my demons, and learning to see the good in people. Things like that have made a big impact on my life, for the better.

I want to collect Ranger things like the keys from Super Megaforce, the zords, etc, but this whole PR love is a thing only me and my best friend (who is also a fangirl of shows like Sherlock and Supernatural). I don't want anyone else in my family or friendship group to know about my love for the show: I'm already under a lot of family pressure since I have my Mock Exams after the Christmas Holidays, and then my real Exams after my birthday in May, and a good few in June too, and my family expect me to get Bs and As and A stars since I'm "the smart kid" who should be getting perfect scores. B-But that's beside the point!

I-I hope that I don't cause anyone too much trouble, I just want to be able to share my love for the show with others who also like Power Rangers. S-So, um, I hope we can get along! ^^
LionessMaya414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2016, 06:30 AM   #65
AcceLOWorst
Dazed

Welcome Maya! That's great to hear that Power Rangers helped you through some rough times. Enjoy your stay, and I hope the exams go well in the coming year!

And belated welcome to madmaxlgndklr! I also fell out of love with Power Rangers once I hit double-digits, and it took me a while to make my way back. Hope you're enjoying the boards!
AcceLOWorst is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2016, 12:51 PM   #66
Primo Ron Pink
The Knockout Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionessMaya414 View Post
U-Uhm, so, hi, I joined recently.
Happy to have you here, Maya!

And remember, you don't need to be so timid, on this site or in real life. Be the person YOU want to be, not the person anyone else expects you to be.
Primo Ron Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2016, 08:29 AM   #67
SgtReed24
Power Ranger

Max,

I did the same, though I fell out of love with PR in turbo when all the originals were gone. Never made it to in space. Something I'm trying to rectify by watching all PR seasons starting from the beginning. Here's hoping I can make it through Kim leaving and the turbo transition. lmao

And to Maya,

I'd like to see the art that you do for jungle fury...

I'm sure there's an art thread somewhere on the boards. I plan on posting some of mine when I actually finish them (If I ever do lol).

Oh and welcome to you both haha.
SgtReed24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2016, 02:25 PM   #68
KentaroZ
Power Ranger

My first post.

I have been a Power Ranger fan since the first time MMPR aired in my country. I stopped watching at Wild Force, due to my cable being cut... after that, I saw the next 4 seasons sporadically with my little brothers.

This year I started watching Super Sentai, starting with Zyuranger and going forward... right now I have just finished Dekaranger and started Magiranger.

Pleasure to meet you all.
KentaroZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2016, 02:32 PM   #69
AcceLOWorst
Dazed

Sounds like you've had a very busy year when it comes to Sentai! Welcome to the boards!
Old December 24th, 2016, 03:26 PM   #70
JosePawz
Power Ranger

Hello all!

First time user long time lurker! Decided to finally make an account lol.
JosePawz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2016, 04:03 PM   #71
AcceLOWorst
Dazed

I was a lurker for over a year, myself. Nice to have you with us!
Old December 26th, 2016, 03:59 AM   #72
LunarWolf21
Power Ranger

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you!

I grew up watching Power Rangers, Zeo, Turbo, In Space, Lost Galaxy, and stopped watching around the time Lightspeed Rescue ended. Lot of memories. I only know a little bit about the later seasons.
LunarWolf21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2016, 06:05 AM   #73
AcceLOWorst
Dazed

Honestly, I'm still the same with many of the season after I stopped watching (I'm more for the Japanese side of things these days). You pick up a lot just by reading around on the board. So welcome! Enjoy your stay!
Old December 27th, 2016, 05:29 PM   #74
BlueSenshi
Blue Cheese is misleading

Hey guys! Im from the UK and I've been a power rangers fan since i was little. I also have some love for sentai and kamen rider.. Ive recently joined to get to know the fandom better and discuss power rangers and toku with you guys!
BlueSenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2016, 05:37 PM   #75
AcceLOWorst
Dazed

Welcome, fellow Brit! This is a great place to discuss Power Rangers, Sentai, Kamen Rider and more, so dive right on in. We're very welcoming.
Old December 27th, 2016, 05:40 PM   #76
BlueSenshi
Blue Cheese is misleading

Thanks fellow brit!! Will have fun talking to you guys
BlueSenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2016, 09:15 PM   #77
Skitch_DC
Power Ranger

Hello there I am new to the board hoping to discuss Legacy merc and help people with sightings and trades....Plus new movie talk! Hopefully I'll get to speak with many of you!
Skitch_DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2016, 06:36 AM   #78
AcceLOWorst
Dazed

Welcome Skitch_DC! I'm sure we'd all appreciate some new thoughts on the film, and sighting reports always help, so you're going to hit the ground running. Enjoy your stay!
Old December 28th, 2016, 07:29 AM   #79
Ranger Valor
Power Ranger
eBay

Hello Everyone! My name is Ranger Volor and I am completely new to this forum. I am 26 and have been a huge Power Rangers fan since I was a youngin and started watching the OG Mighty Morphin series when it originally aired in the US.
I didnt get into the BST side of things until I graduated college and got my first job and could actually afford to go out and purchase bits of my childhood. I bought a MISB DX Dragonzord as my first "gift" to myself once I got my first job out of college and that started me down this path.
My favorite Ranger was always Jason or Tommy.
Ranger Valor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2016, 07:32 AM   #80
AcceLOWorst
Dazed

Awh, it's cool to hear how your relationship with Power Rangers has evolved through your life. Welcome; I hope you enjoy the boards!