RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Discussions

Old November 6th, 2016, 06:07 PM   #21
Kajikiret
VIP Rider

Hey I'm Followret! Like, probably most of us here, I grew up with power rangers. I remember being in kindergarten and watching Lightspeed Rescue (My favorite season based purely on nostalgia). This past summer I was reintroduced to power rangers thanks to seeing an episode of Dino Charge after about a five year hiatus from my watching it. Well thanks to the internet I found out about Super Sentai, so after asking around I watched Gokaiger all the way through and I was hooked. I've seen all of Gokaiger, Magiranger, Kakuranger, and am working through some other seasons. I have been lurking this board mainly watching the 2017 sentai speculation thread and the fanfictions. Well I thought it was time for me to get out of my shell as quickly as Misao after getting praised by two very nice zyumen females
Kajikiret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2016, 06:15 PM   #22
Primo Ron Pink
The Knockout Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Followret View Post
Lightspeed Rescue (My favorite season
And you've earned my instant friendship.

Welcome, and visit every chance you get.
Primo Ron Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2016, 06:37 PM   #23
Kajikiret
VIP Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo Ron White View Post
And you've earned my instant friendship.

Welcome, and visit every chance you get.
Perfect a fellow rescue fan! If only Toei would just give us one more rescue themed sentai...if only
Kajikiret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2016, 08:52 AM   #24
RiderKabuto
Kamen Rider

Salutations

Hello all! I am a Ranger as well as Kamen Rider fan. I especially liked Kabuto hence the name. My brother mentioned the site so I checked it out and mostly lurked. I am into cosplay and modding nerf guns. I am here to share what I can and hopefully learn everything I need to make an awesome Green Ranger costume.

See you around the boards!
RiderKabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2016, 01:38 PM   #25
Primo Ron Pink
The Knockout Game

A pleasure to have you with us, and please don't be shy posting in the other forums besides just discussing costumes.

LOVE the avatar. I actually find it funny RiderKabuto hadn't been taken after all these years.
Old November 9th, 2016, 09:33 PM   #26
Ms Pink
Power Ranger

Ms Pink

Hello I just wanted to drop a line or two say hola.
By the way I'm Ms Pink
Ms Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2016, 12:56 AM   #27
Primo Ron Pink
The Knockout Game

I hope you're enjoying yourself.

You're already fitting in around here quite well. ^.^
Old November 10th, 2016, 08:55 AM   #28
RiderKabuto
Kamen Rider

Quote:
A pleasure to have you with us, and please don't be shy posting in the other forums besides just discussing costumes.

LOVE the avatar. I actually find it funny RiderKabuto hadn't been taken after all these years.
Thanks Primo, glad I snapped it up then. Hopefully I can get some help or suggestions for Suit and accessories. I already have a helmet.
RiderKabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2016, 10:33 PM   #29
Dark Justice
Power Ranger

Been a member since 07, originally came here looking for help on making my own helmets and/or a way to buy some. There weren't nearly as many good helmet makers back then (or at least not many that I knew of). Kinda forgot all about the site over the years.

Was originally a fan of Super Sentai and Kamen/Masked Rider. Then when Power Rangers premiered in the US I got hooked. Continued to be a fan, but keep switching back and forth between Sentai/KR/PR over the years. Sadly haven't kept up with all the seasons like I wish I should have. Though Dino Charge probably brought me back more than anything recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ_West_ View Post
I just joined the RangerBoard community and wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Aaron and I go by AJ_West_ on Twitter and RangerBoard.

I originally became an MMPR fan back in 1993. That was when I was age 10 so I was right in my main toy/collecting phase. I was big into season 1-3 of MMPR and the original MMPR movie in 1995. I was originally a classic red ranger fan but when the green ranger came and eventually the white ranger I found myself a huge Tommy fan. By 1995 I was turning 12 and starting to fade away from playing with toys. The MMPR toys I had back then was the Dino Megazord, Dragonzord, Morpher, Dragon Dagger, White Saba Sword and Falconzord (had some other small figures and flip-head figures too). I kept all these toys but roughly around 2008 I sold all of them (except Dino Megazord) to buy an iMac computer. I was also an avid baseball/basketball card collector in my youth.

After finishing college in my late 20’s, getting a real job and buying a house (growing up finally) I had an urge to get back into collecting. I originally started getting back into baseball/basketball cards in 2015 but found myself unfulfilled with the state of the hobby. It was around December 2015 when I found myself in a Toys-R-Us randomly and saw the Legacy White Saba Sword and Legacy Dragon Dagger. The nostalgia of MMPR instantly hit me and the quality of these new Legacy items instantly hooked me. It was right then and there I got back into collecting MMPR toys again.

I can’t imagine a better time to be a Power Rangers fan then now. Between the vintage MMPR toys, Legacy line and comic books I have found a hobby and fandom that fulfills my collecting passion! I’m big into opening my toys and displaying them but also collecting mint in sealed boxes as well. I find the art on the boxes incredible and actually just got back some graded MMPR items from AFA. A goal of mine is to put together a high quality video showcasing my collection and fandom for MMPR. Anyhow, I will post a couple photos of my collection and I look forward to participating in these forums.

https://c7.staticflickr.com/6/5778/3...3d5b416b_z.jpgMMPR2 by AJ West, on Flickr

https://c7.staticflickr.com/6/5449/2...43dd1483_z.jpgMMPR1 by AJ West, on Flickr

https://c7.staticflickr.com/6/5555/3...fffbb416_z.jpgMMPR_Box by AJ West, on Flickr
DYAMN.
Dark Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2016, 07:08 AM   #30
Ms Pink
Power Ranger

Quote:
I hope you're enjoying yourself.

You're already fitting in around here quite well. ^.^
Thanks, you've noticed that huh 😄😃😀😁Anyway I sure will.
Ms Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2016, 01:03 PM   #31
DebonairPunk
Robot Rocking
eBay

Well I'm late but. Bonsoir! I joined this board cause I like talking about sentai/pr/kr and yeah! I grew up with power rangers and got sucked into sentai after seeing a youtube clip of the red rangers doing the massive roll call in Gaoranger Vs Super sentai. I recently went to PMC and I'm a newbie here, (also I'm desperately trying to start a collection)
DebonairPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2016, 03:58 PM   #32
90sranger
Power Ranger
eBay

Hi Guys I'm from the UK, massive Mighty Morphin Power Rangers fan and a big toy collector.

Just purchased my first Power Ranger figure (Build A Zord Legacy Red Ranger) will be adding to my collection

Joined the forum mainly for merchandise updates
90sranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2016, 04:11 PM   #33
AcceLOWorst
Dazed

Seems like it's just Primo greeting everyone now. This dedicated thread idea didn't turn out so well, huh?

Welcome to everyone just joining! I've already seen a few of you here and there (Ms Pink and RiderKabuto). And nice username, 90sranger!
AcceLOWorst is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2016, 11:26 PM   #34
AyaToyBox
Power Ranger

Hello so I mainly join for merchandise update

because most forums I regular no longer active as it used to be
AyaToyBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2016, 12:54 AM   #35
Primo Ron Pink
The Knockout Game

That's quite the creepy avatar you've got.

I LOVE IT.
Old November 19th, 2016, 01:27 AM   #36
Takaishi Takeru
希望を持って

Happy greetings everyone!

Have been lurking around here since about 2006, but finally decided to make an account. I've been living in Japan for a while now and am about to move back to the United States. Love sentai, PR, Digimon (especially tri.), and too much television. I'm partial to Ninja Storm (which I adore), Zeo, In Space, and Jungle Fury (though I'm well aware I'm on an island on that one, population: me).

Have really, really enjoyed Dino Charge, though Supercharge is kind of a letdown story-wise for me so far even though I really love the characters themselves.

Nice to meet you! Looking forward to talking with everyone. :]
Takaishi Takeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2016, 01:31 AM   #37
Primo Ron Pink
The Knockout Game

A Digi-fan! You'll fit in well here.
Old November 19th, 2016, 07:52 AM   #38
AcceLOWorst
Dazed

Welcome, AyaToyBox (already seen you posting in a couple of threads) and Takaishi Takeru (cute, bittersweet avatar there)! Enjoy your stay(s?)!
AcceLOWorst is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2016, 09:22 AM   #39
timegold
Bioluminescence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takaishi Takeru View Post
I'm partial to Ninja Storm (which I adore)
Primo already likes you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takaishi Takeru View Post
Jungle Fury (though I'm well aware I'm on an island on that one, population: me).
Nah, that gets plenty of love here.
timegold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2016, 09:21 PM   #40
QwkSILV3R
Power Ranger

Amazing collection!
QwkSILV3R is online now   Reply With Quote