Cameron Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2016, 08:03 PM   #42
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Samurai View Post
Wow Wow Wowsers

Glad you're enjoying it still.
I have a few suggestions for some small scenes.
AngieYaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2016, 06:37 AM   #43
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieYaz View Post
I have a few suggestions for some small scenes.
Thanks, but I'd rather do things my way
Old August 10th, 2016, 02:59 PM   #44
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Quote:
Thanks, but I'd rather do things my way
Okay, go ahead. ^_^
Old September 3rd, 2016, 01:51 PM   #45
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

CHAPTER FOUR

As the evening sky coated the city in darkness, tiny ripples were created in the soothing sea as four streaks of lighting swept down; the Rangers had arrived at their destination.

Immediately, the teens became combing the area for signs of the Turbine.

So fruitless was their search that a frustrated Tommy came close to contacting Zordon via his communicator to verify where exactly the submarine was.

"Look" cried Adam, pointing to a shimmer of light on the far right of the harbour. To the Rangers astonishment, the Turbine sub-craft materialised in full view.

"Zordon must have had it cloaked" said Tanya.

A hatch in the right side of the Turbine opened up, a voice bellowed from a hidden loudspeaker. "All aboard"

Katherine froze as she picked up on the voice. She recognised it.

"Impossible", she thought, "I must be imagining things"

The Rangers boarded the Turbine and were mesmerised by the swank look of the interior. Five colour coded seats situated around a large circular table with a periscope hanging over it, a lightning bolt attached to it' centre. All around them were state of the art navigation equipment, a communications station, and a screen displaying the number of rations and weapons available to them.

"Make yourselves at home and prepare to set course. Shiver me timbers all the way" the voice continued to echo over the loudspeakers.

"I always wanted to say that" it added.

"Ok, now I'm sure...but...it can't be..." Katherine said aloud.

The Rangers looked at one of the seats, of the five stationed around them, only one was facing an opposite way.

Slowly and steadily, the chair swung around, revealing, to the alarm, shock and surprise of the Rangers, that a fifth crewmember was among their ranks.

A ship's cabin boy in every sense of the word.

"Justin" said Katherine, mesmerised and in awe of the sight.

"What are you doing here?" said Adam.

"Oh, just call me the latest one" said Justin.

The teens were still confused. Justin sighed.

"I'm the new Blue Ranger guys" he revealed.

Aboard General Havoc's heavily fortified space base, he and his sister Divatox were making final preparations on a sub-craft Divatox could call her own.

"With this craft, you will be able to easily chart a safe course through the triangle to Muranthius, you will also be equipped with an energy tracer which we can use to lock on to your location when you come into close contact with the island" Havoc explained.

Divatox showered him with kisses to the cheek, which she immediately gagged at upon completion of the task.

Rito arrived at the space dock, carrying several cases of luggage.

"And just where are you travelling to?" said Divatox snidely.

"I'm coming aboard. Zedd nose-picked me himself for this mission" Rito revealed.

"You mean hand-picked" corrected Divatox.

"This mission will be extremely dangerous Mr. Revolto, with the exception of the special precautions I've taken to ensure my sister's safety, there's a good percentage many outside of her protective measures may not survive the trip"

"That's exactly what Ed said when he was pitching the mission to me. He must have real confidence in me" said a jaunty Rito.

A shimmering red light suddenly engulfed the space dock as a projection of Lord Zedd appeared before the trio.

"I'm calling to inform you that there are precisely two ways to reach Muranthius, and the Rangers may have the second option already"

"Ha, Rangers, Smangers, they're no threat to me" said a defiant Divatox.

"My sister is of sound judgment on this subject Lord Zedd; I assure you should we run into the turbo-charged Rangers on Muranthius, she will have the resources capable of matching them on both the track and the field"

As the late hours settled in, the Turbine sub-craft was well and truly on its way, and its occupants were slowly but steadily getting adjusted to life at sea and life with the newest recruit to their ranks.

"I can't believe Rocky entrusted me with his powers, just like that, he could see some sort of a champion in me, when I told him I wouldn't breath a word about you guys to a soul, it's as if I lit his up for the first time in ages" he bragged.

Tommy was not impressed with the bragging, while the remaining Rangers tried to hide their own awkwardness, especially knowing how passionate Justin was about his new responsibilities.

Katherine was quick to console Tommy as his temper rose.

"I think that injury's gone to Rocky's head, not just his spine" he said.

"Hey, he was probably stuck in a hard place and felt there was no option" said Katherine, "I don't think his judgement was too clouded, after all since we took an interest in his case, Justin has come to admire his peers"

"Zordon's just as much to blame" said Tommy, "Our lives as Rangers are dangerous Kat, all of a sudden we're entrusting our powers to kids? Have we become this complacent in our daily lives that we think anyone can handle this job?"

"Small hands, big heart, whoever would have thought highly strung teenagers could put their hotheadedness to one side and rise above it all? Zordon had faith in us, and in me and you despite our experiences under the influence of evil, we showed his judgement was sound, now we have to do that again" Katherine advised her friend.

Adam swiftly interrupted them.

"Guys, we're approaching the Nemesis triangle"
Old September 26th, 2016, 03:38 PM   #46
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

This is amazing!
Old September 27th, 2016, 01:26 PM   #47
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Thanks. I'll get back to updating soon.
Old September 29th, 2016, 09:05 PM   #48
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Quote:
Thanks. I'll get back to updating soon.
Awesome! =D
Old November 4th, 2016, 06:26 AM   #49
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

CHAPTER FIVE

As the Turbine arrived at the co-ordinates of Muranthius, the Rangers were surprised to find there was almost nothing ahead of them that represented a means of accessing the island.

"All I see is some kind of statue" observed Tommy, looking through the periscope at the stone carving ahead of them, a carving of an imp-like creature, it's right arm extended outright.

The golden key glowed brightly; the Rangers steadily realised this was a puzzle that needed solving.

"The key, perhaps it fits in the statue's hand?" guessed Adam.

"We might as well test that theory out. Alright guys, let's take out the scuba gear and see if we can fit this key in whatever it that represents the lock" said Tommy.

"Alright, I'm going to spread my sea legs" said Justin as he enthusiastically dashed past Tommy and headed to the lockers.

"Hold it mister, you're staying put" said Katherine.

"No fair" said Justin, pouting.

"Stay here and stay vigilant, being a Ranger isn't all about the adventure. It's also about the discipline, you need to learn that before you do anything too reckless in that bigger badder world out there" she said, trying to sweeten the situation. Justin, while absorbing the advise, acted like he wasn't interested in what Kat had to say.

As the Rangers disembarked, Justin opted to express discipline through concentrating on martial arts practise, his mind reaching back to the plight of the orphanage. Perhaps by homing in on more ordinary responsibilities he could take his mind off of the excitement of fresh super heroics that had built up in him and were presently being denied to him out of concern for his safety.

It seemed to work, he became immersed in the practise, so much so that he took his eyes off of the Turbine's sonar, which was detecting the presence of another craft in the vicinity.

"Can it be...oh brother mine, yes it is" Divatox said to Havoc as she looked through her periscope and caught a glimpse of the Turbine, and, in particular, the four individuals in scuba gear emerging from one of its top hatches and heading towards the statue.

"Rangers ahoy" exclaimed Rito, as he nudged Divatox aside and looked through the periscope himself. Divatox swiftly elbowed him out of the way in return and resumed looking.

"No, they're heading towards the Nemesis Tribute" she said
"They must have the key with them, if they insert it into the statue, the gateway will be open"

"Didn't Edd say there was another way to reach the island?" said Rito.
"Yes, but it involves kidnapping a Wizard from the Lerigot proclamation" Havoc revealed.

"Why don't we do that then?" Rito asked.

"The trip to the Wizard's home dimension would take up about three or four thousand lifetimes by any standard, human or space alien" Havoc cautioned.
"We don't have the time to get through any of that now, not when we can just take the key from the Rangers cold dead fingertips" Divatox bellowed, "Send out the Piranatrons"

Launched from the sub-craft by a bunch of hollowed out torpedo shells, the Piranatrons emerged from the torpedos and headed in the direction of the Rangers , but Tanya was quick to take notice alerted the team to the approaching swarm.

The warring factions met in the water and danced lethally around one another, the Piranatrons openly trying to tear the gear off of the Rangers so as to leave them to the tenderless mercies of the treacherous ocean. During the scuffle, Adam's oxygen tank was damaged by one Piranatron.

Tommy went over to aid him, only to be overwhelmed by two to three Piranatrons that grabbed him by the waist and knees. The golden key in his grip, Tommy was choked out by one of the Piranatrons that reached out and clutched his neck tightly, while another pried the key from his hand.

Tommy ultimately broke free and helped bring Adam to the surface, his friend's health a greater priority than securing the key from their enemies.
"Thanks Tommy" Adam said, drained from his ordeal, "But the key, it's in their clutches now"

"There's nothing more key to our team than friendship and looking out for each other brother" said Tommy, "Now, you're gonna have to hold your breath again, I'm signalling a retreat to the Turbine"

With Adam giving him an assuring thumbs up, the two dived back down and headed back towards their sub, the other Rangers fending off the remaining Piranatrons and making some distance between them and the ruthless warriors.

"They're on the run, and your all seeing Emperor said these teens would be tough to tackle" a smug and proud Divatox said to Rito.

Instructing the Piranatrons to insert the key into the grip of the statue, Divatox and her forces waited for the inevitable to occur, as did the Rangers from the safety of the Turbine.

"We ought to destroy the Rangers now while we have a chance" said Elgar, his finger hovering over the button that would launch some choice missiles at the Turbine. Divatox swatted his hand aside

"No, once the key is inserted, the whole area is said to be under the protection of a state of temporal grace. Any disruption to that state will disintegrate both vessels"

"Temporal grace? I thought it was Will and Grace" remarked Rito. Divatox sighed.

Over on the Turbine, the teenagers looked on as nothing appeared to be happening.

"Justin, why didn't you alert us on the radio frequency there was another craft heading towards us?" asked Tanya.

Justin, feeling slightly guilty for putting his practise over his priorities, remained silent. No excuse he felt could justify the negligence he had shown.
"What do you think will happen Tommy?" said Adam, still finding it difficult to catch his breath after his experiences in the water.

"Don't know, this is one instance where the power is out of our hands" said Tommy.

Suddenly, a huge tremor occurred as, in front of both vessels, a giant underwater mountain, the mighty island of Muranthius, ascended to the surface from the seabed.

"Will you look at that" said Tanya.

"It's like something out of a fantasy" said Katherine.

"Is there such a thing as fantasy anymore when so much of what you go through is real?" asked an awe-struck Justin. Tanya ruffled his hair in response. Justin felt better, this seemed like a silent form of forgiveness.
Both Divatox and the Rangers brought their vessels to the surface as the island completed it's ascent.

"Alright guys, we don't know what's keeping those creeps from converging on us, so we best make the most of it. Let's get the new Zords ready and take them out on a cruise around the island" commanded Tommy.

Detecting the activity of the Rangers on his sensors, General Havoc was all too prepared for what would come next.

"Rito, here is your chance to prove worthy of my crew" he said, "Take my mighty marauders and engage in a pursuit of the Rangers, and make sure they are not in the way of our road to victory"

"So long as I can make it a photo finish" said Rito, holding a camera up to Havoc's face and taking a snapshot of him just as he shoved the skeletoid simpleton to the floor.
Old December 24th, 2016, 05:53 AM   #50
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

CHAPTER SIX

As the Turbo Zords were steadily driven out of the Turbine sub-craft, Tommy was having a hard time working out the instructions.

He took a glimpse at the names that Zordon and Alpha had come up with for the Zords. Dune Star, Desert Thunder, Mountain Blaster, Wind Chaser, and Red Lightning.

"Great, names are as grandiose as ever, but how do I shift these things into Turbo?" he asked himself.

As he peered at the instructions, the illustration of a towering Megazord caught his eye. He took a quick glance back at the remaining Turbo vehicles beyond his own and was left scratching his head.

"Really? These things form a Megazord?" he asked himself in bewilderment.

Katherine approached him, gently tying her hair back in a bun, with some of the others lazily relaxing on the lush green grass, soaking in the searing heat that enveloped the island.

"Working things out for the rest of us?" she asked.

"Yeah, you know how I am with the simplest things" Tommy replied.

"Oh I don't know, I think you'll be up to speed before long" Justin said, cutting in on the two.

"Don't you have something better to do?" asked a flustered Tommy.

"I'd love to take a turn around the island in my Zord, but don't I need to be as old as you to drive one?" Justin inquired.

"Justin, I don't think Zordon would have entrusted you with a vehicle if he wasn't sure you could handle yourself on the road"

"Does that mean I can give it a go then?" asked Justin.

"Yeah, why not, it'll give us all a little break from baby-sitting" muttered Tommy.

"Who are you calling a baby?" a frustrated Justin snapped back, before storming off and mounting his Zord, the Mountain Blaster.

"Justin wait, I'll come with you" Katherine replied

"Whatever" Justin said, sulking.

As the Mountain Blaster drove off with the pair of them on board, Tommy sighed and approached the rest of his teammates.

"Do you guys think I was a little too harsh there?" he asked.

"We've never had to keep an eye on a kid in our line of work before Tommy, it's going to take a lot of getting used to" said Adam.

"Adam's right, it's a new kind of experience, for all of us, Justin has to learn there's higher stakes to this than just a thrill-seeking adventure, but we could do with conveying it to him a bit better. I don't think we should treat him like a kid, he certainly doesn't want us to" Tanya said.

"That's just what he is though, a kid, and if something happens to him, we as Rangers will never live it down" insisted Tommy.

Elsewhere on the island, Divatox and Havoc's forces, after a long and audacious trek through the island's deep forest, had arrived at a clearing. In front of that clearing was a grand and exquisitely designed temple. Behind that was a towering volcano.

"Sister, if you kindly produce for me the means from which we will access the temple" instructed Havoc.

"Hey presto" Divatox replied, taking the key from a pouch attached to her belt.

"Activate the energy tracer so that Zedd can follow our lead, we will require re-enforcements before long to mine the resources of the volcano" said Havoc.

"You don't trust that skull-like simpleton to get one over the Rangers?" Divatox asked.

"Our lives depend more on him being out of our hair than the Rangers" Havoc replied.

As the Mountain Blaster drove calmly along the edge of the island's beach, Justin and Katherine were in the midst of another heart-to-heart

"I thought being a Ranger would make things easier for me, like a walk in the park, but it's as wild as the jungle" said Justin.

"Justin, Tommy has a right to be concerned, it's difficult to process just why Zordon chose you...unless it was to teach us a lesson on our own way up in life...for the day we have children of our own, and how we'll go on to treat them"

"Don't think any child can match what I'm going through" said Justin.

"Maybe, you never know. We all deal with unexpected surprises no matter the age, and we will make mistakes, but like all forces of natures, what sets us apart from the evils we face is that they learn not to let any negative experience be the undoing of us"

"I guess that's your fancy way of telling me to give you guys both a break and a chance right?" said Justin.

"You got it" said Katherine.

As the two reached out for a hug, the Mountain Blaster stopped dead in its tracks, airbags came bursting out to shield it's passengers from colliding with the windscreen, so impactful was the abrupt halt.

"What's happening?" said Justin.

Katherine stood up and peered over the horizon, her face became frigid with fear.

"Justin, I think we need to go into reverse" she said.

"Why? What's out there?" he asked.

Speeding towards them was Rito and Havoc's monstrous marauders, deadly colossal engines armed with sharp blades, saws and spikes.

"Time to take your show off the road" said Rito.