RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Discussions

Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2016, 12:40 PM   #21
GokaiGold
Phantom Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by maslego View Post
Really hoping this isn't the start of a trend of skipping every other season. Because that would suck.
No, but it does start the trend of using the seasons that they think will do better.

In any case, it didn't really matter to me. As long as the show is good I'm fine. I would of preferred Go-Busters to Kyoryuger, but that's turned out fine. Even if Ninninger is... something.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:41 PM   #22
⚡Taichi
Agumon... Shinka!!!
32 eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by big smile View Post
Well, train tracks are made from Steel, so it's obviously going to be a hybrid season.
You... go sit in your corner...

We had already kinda figured it'd be Ninninger... I'm happy... interested in hearing more, but it's something.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:42 PM   #23
Xenotome
RuRuRu RuPaul's Drag Race

So looking at the Trademark Database, there's 3 separate trademarks to cover everything they may put out. One of which is clothes, so that leads me to believe this is actually a show title and not just a term used in the show.

Quote:
Word Mark NINJA STEEL
Goods and Services IC 025. US 022 039. G & S: Aprons; aqua shoes; athletic footwear; bandanas; bathing suits; beanies; belts; bikinis; blazers; blouses; board shorts; body suits; boots; bow ties; boxer shorts; briefs; caps; cloth bibs; coats; costumes for use in children's dress up play; coverups; dresses; ear muffs; flip flops; footwear; galoshes; gloves; Halloween costumes; hats; headwear; infantwear; jackets; jerseys; jogging suits; jumpers; jumpsuits; knit shirts; leg warmers; leggings; leotards; lounge pants; loungewear; mittens; nightgowns; nightshirts; overalls; overcoats; pajamas; pants; parkas; playsuits; pocket squares; polo shirts; ponchos; pullovers; rain boots; rain hats; rain ponchos; rain slickers; raincoats; rainwear; rash guards; robes; rompers; sandals; scarves; shawls; shirts; shoes; shorts; skirts; skorts; sleep pants; sleep shirts; sleepwear; slipper socks; slippers; snow pants; snow suits; socks; sport shirts; stockings; stoles; sun visors; suspenders; sweaters; sweatshirts; sweatpants; swimsuits; swimwear; swim trunks; T-shirts; tank tops; ties; tights; tops; underpants; undershirts; underwear; vests; visors; warm up suits
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:43 PM   #24
thekareemofwheat
Power Ranger

Pity about ToQger getting skipped as I was a big fan of the series, but ninjas are more marketable than trains in the US, so smart move there.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:43 PM   #25
ranger_scout
Power Ranger

If this definitely means that Ninninger is next adaptation then I am cool with that. Judd "Chip" Lynn has already stated he has some great ideas for that season. Dino Charge has been very good and this could mean they are some exciting things to come with the same creative team behind it.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:47 PM   #26
Judge Joker
Repulsive

I particularly like the Ninninger suits a lot more than the train ones. I'm pleased with this news.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:48 PM   #27
TimeCrimson
Toki O Kakete Kyuuranger?

I actually would've liked to seen Toqger get adapted first, but if this is true about ninjas, it comes full circle for me.

My first season was Ninja Storm, and now the first season that I'm going to regularly watch after my childhood is possibly ninjas.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:49 PM   #28
Muramasa
Power Ranger

Why am I not surprised? I had a feeling that they would do this because "ninjas sell". I'm sure Chip will make the Red Ranger likable because I find Takaharu unbearable. He did pretty good with Tyler though.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:52 PM   #29
Akumaru
Power Ranger

They are skipped the best Sentai seasons, but it is a good move for Saban, since Ninjas are more marketable that Trains, well if Lynn had great ideias for Ninninger adaptation, for the Kyuoryuger was adapt in Dino Charge, looks like the season results well, even with the verge of soon debuts, I still want to see this one, I already imagine Kyuemon the counterpart for this season, but is a nice move from Saban adapt Ninninger instead of ToqGer.

We already saw Ninjas themes in PR with MMPR S3 and Ninja Storm
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:52 PM   #30
tavionjackson
Power Ranger

Is it to hopefull to think the ToQger will be adapted in the Ninninger adaptation?
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:53 PM   #31
The 2nd Evil
Where Is Your Santa, Now?

Old January 9th, 2016, 12:54 PM   #32
Ataruman
Heat/Trigger

If Lynn is still in charge and it is a Ninnin adaptation, then there better at least be some sign of ToQ in this. (considering we're getting Enter in a Kyoryuger adaptation, I wouldn't mind seeing this series maybe go with an adaptation of Z)
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:54 PM   #33
⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

And the Ninja Steel / Dino Charge crossover is already partially made.

Old January 9th, 2016, 12:55 PM   #34
Goseired11
Power Ranger

I know Yoshi loves him some Ninninger but since he can't logically be in the season right after his, I hope his brother Peter gets in. Most previous ranger actors seemed to have got it on their 3rd try and this would be Peter's third time(Megaforce, Dino Charge, Ninja Steel) if he goes out. So maybe third time is a charm?

Kinda hope they do a DC/NS crossover. It's been a while since we've had a proper team up.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:56 PM   #35
Lordoftherangers
Power Ranger

I wished they picked a name not so similar to Ninja Storm like Shadow Steel or something. Still a decent title though.

I just hope they completely get rid of "Go Go Power Rangers." as a theme. Like Forever.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:56 PM   #36
JNTA1234
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Lamia View Post
And the Ninja Steel / Dino Charge crossover is already partially made.

http://i.imgur.com/xMz3t5I.gif
Oh my God! If they don't use that to they're advantage.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:57 PM   #37
LilyAnnaScott
Power Ranger Freak

Well if this is true and Ninninger is getting used, I will be saying a lot on money cause I will only be buying the basic figures and bad guy figures cause everything else sucks!!!!!! and has one of the stupidest looking 6th rangers ever!!!!
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:59 PM   #38
Xenotome
RuRuRu RuPaul's Drag Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataruman View Post
considering we're getting Enter in a Kyoryuger adaptation
No we're really not. Heckyl is not is anyway similar to Enter apart from the fact they have goggles.
Old January 9th, 2016, 01:00 PM   #39
CheckeredRanger
YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faiz View Post
Yeah, if they went with Ninja Steel as the show name that'd be very similar to Ninja Storm (hell even the initials of it would be PRNS)
Which begs the question...what do we call it in abbreviated form?
PRNS 2.0?
PRNSv2?
PRNS Mk II?
Old January 9th, 2016, 01:02 PM   #40
JNTA1234
Power Ranger

Just use the Super to differentiate I guess.

PRSNS or PRNSS depending on where they put it.
Closed Thread

Tags
#daddyissues, buddyroidmaru, halfdead fandom, i guess its okay, i love lothor: the series, manlyrangertears, more missing family, nananana ninja, peter + yoshi = onions, plsnewtheme, prns2, prnst, real world in space, sarah mcfly, show me what you got!, wheres waldo except dads