RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise

Old December 22nd, 2016, 02:10 PM   #541
Stuntastik30
VIP Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Rock View Post
I wasn't sure where to put this but look at 9:38 as it zooms out. It looks like a masked rider morpher belt of some sort and the doron changer!
The cringe is strong with this one >_<. Funny how back then you could get away with gluing together pieces of random stuff. There was always a kid who like to build things or aliens or scientist would have these massive mouse trap contraptions to do simple tasks like ringing a door bell or buttering pancakes. Lol

Interesting find especially since we never got that morpher overseas and for it to randomly appear gutted in PSA. :/

As for the Artisan line, I hate to bring up the "what's next?" Cause it's like we are never going to be satisfied. Lol, but it seems that we might be done with Zyuranger releases for the time being besides what's already been announced to come.

The Legacy Power sword probably won't have much to translate to if it ever crossed into the Artisan line so I don't think they will bring that over. The dagger/Zyusouken was different because there was a specific set of sounds unique for that weapon. The Power Sword is given sounds just to have sounds increasing its appeal.

The Blade Blaster maybe, but the only thing that would change is the "Zyuranger" Label on the side. What could up the ante is if it comes with the stinger.

Saba is probably the only thing currently out that could warrant the Artisan treatment by including the Japanese voiceovers. Especially after releasing the Kiba Changer and Mini HPC version, seems like the most likely choice.

In terms of the Changers, it feels like a race to who's going to do it first, Legacy or Artisan? Zeo/Ohranger is next in line. The Legacy line still has one more Megazord Left to do before moving on to Zeo, IF it happens, so releasing the Zeo morpher might be a bit pre-mature. I predict Artisan doing the Changer first and having it possibly paired with the Gold Rangers Changer like the Aura/Kiba Changer.

I just hope they make the gold and silver parts diecast. I was surprised to see how little diecast the Duron Changer had and we currently know that only the inner ring of the Aura Changer and Kiba key will be diecast. I don't know, I feel that if Legacy does it they would integrate more diecast into the Zeo morpher than Artisan would?

Last edited by Stuntastik30; December 22nd, 2016 at 02:26 PM.
Stuntastik30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2016, 03:32 PM   #542
AnAlpha
Power Ranger
32 eBay

Quote:
Saba is probably the only thing currently out that could warrant the Artisan treatment by including the Japanese voiceovers. Especially after releasing the Kiba Changer and Mini HPC version, seems like the most likely choice.
Did the American Legacy version talk?
AnAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2016, 04:27 PM   #543
Go-OnGold83
ZyuohTheWorld!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnAlpha View Post
Did the American Legacy version talk?
yes it did.
Go-OnGold83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2016, 05:16 PM   #544
Xephon0930
Power Ranger
eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuntastik30 View Post
The cringe is strong with this one >_<. Funny how back then you could get away with gluing together pieces of random stuff. There was always a kid who like to build things or aliens or scientist would have these massive mouse trap contraptions to do simple tasks like ringing a door bell or buttering pancakes. Lol

Interesting find especially since we never got that morpher overseas and for it to randomly appear gutted in PSA. :/

As for the Artisan line, I hate to bring up the "what's next?" Cause it's like we are never going to be satisfied. Lol, but it seems that we might be done with Zyuranger releases for the time being besides what's already been announced to come.

The Legacy Power sword probably won't have much to translate to if it ever crossed into the Artisan line so I don't think they will bring that over. The dagger/Zyusouken was different because there was a specific set of sounds unique for that weapon. The Power Sword is given sounds just to have sounds increasing its appeal.

The Blade Blaster maybe, but the only thing that would change is the "Zyuranger" Label on the side. What could up the ante is if it comes with the stinger.

In terms of the Changers, it feels like a race to who's going to do it first, Legacy or Artisan? Zeo/Ohranger is next in line. The Legacy line still has one more Megazord Left to do before moving on to Zeo, IF it happens, so releasing the Zeo morpher might be a bit pre-mature. I predict Artisan doing the Changer first and having it possibly paired with the Gold Rangers Changer like the Aura/Kiba Changer.

I just hope they make the gold and silver parts diecast. I was surprised to see how little diecast the Duron Changer had and we currently know that only the inner ring of the Aura Changer and Kiba key will be diecast. I don't know, I feel that if Legacy does it they would integrate more diecast into the Zeo morpher than Artisan would?
I can definitely see Byakoshinken be a release as he is a very talkative Sentai Weapon. Also,Ohranger bringing back the Oh Bracer would be awesome and save Bandai America in making a new mold.
Xephon0930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2016, 07:29 AM   #545
Professor Smooth
Hobby Drifter

Got my pre-orders in.

Between these and the SoC Daizyujin, 2017 is shaping up to a really expensive year for PR/Sentai stuff.
Professor Smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:06 AM   #546
Stuntastik30
VIP Rider

Tell me about it .

My wallet is screaming right now. Luckily aside from the shipping cost the Buckler and Zyusouken is paid in full. I just need to make sure the SOC Megazord is paid off by June cause I really don't want to be hit with that bill all at once.. Especially with the other Legacy Merch to be released by then.
Old December 26th, 2016, 07:58 PM   #547
JosePawz
Power Ranger

I pre-ordered from Nippon based off of the comments. Did the shipping that'll take 2-3 weeks to get to me after release. Total ended up being around $120 which isn't too bad because I think I may end up selling my green/white ranger legacy morpher.
JosePawz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2016, 03:42 AM   #548
nickshaw2814
forever green
eBay

Quote:
Tell me about it .

My wallet is screaming right now. Luckily aside from the shipping cost the Buckler and Zyusouken is paid in full. I just need to make sure the SOC Megazord is paid off by June cause I really don't want to be hit with that bill all at once.. Especially with the other Legacy Merch to be released by then.
Where did you order your SOC Daizyujin from? I went with BBTS, thinking amazon instead, but would much rather find a place where I could do payments that's reliable since the cost of this is so high and I want 2 lol.

Because you're right, thinking about next year, for me, the re-release of the legacy Dagger and dragonzord, tamashii buddies, power sword, legacy figures, artisan buckler and zyusouken, soc Daizyujin, etc., I already have dug a whole for myself lol
nickshaw2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2016, 05:27 AM   #549
Stuntastik30
VIP Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickshaw2814 View Post
Where did you order your SOC Daizyujin from? I went with BBTS, thinking amazon instead, but would much rather find a place where I could do payments that's reliable since the cost of this is so high and I want 2 lol.

Because you're right, thinking about next year, for me, the re-release of the legacy Dagger and dragonzord, tamashii buddies, power sword, legacy figures, artisan buckler and zyusouken, soc Daizyujin, etc., I already have dug a whole for myself lol
I pre-ordered through Amazon. Since Amazon doesn't charge right away I can add gift cards to the order to lower the final charge on my card. Might even pay it off before that. Got the idea from someone here on the board.
Old December 27th, 2016, 05:55 AM   #550
nickshaw2814
forever green
eBay

Quote:
I pre-ordered through Amazon. Since Amazon doesn't charge right away I can add gift cards to the order to lower the final charge on my card. Might even pay it off before that. Got the idea from someone here on the board.
Nice! Didn't even think about that. I just did the same thing along with some others since I got offered a trial for Amazon prime and got rid of the bbts orders. Thanks :-)
Old December 27th, 2016, 07:25 AM   #551
Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!

Just a heads up… Japan Hero Collectibles put up the Dragon Buckler and Zyusouken
this morning. Zyusouken is gone already, but you can pre-order the buckler still
for $40.00 deposit.
Dino_Ranger_White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2016, 03:19 PM   #552
JosePawz
Power Ranger

Actually.. now I'm tripping out, does $120 sound about right for the buckler with shipping included or am I missing some big charge that I'll get hit with later? I ordered through Nippon.
Old December 27th, 2016, 03:39 PM   #553
Stuntastik30
VIP Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosePawz View Post
Actually.. now I'm tripping out, does $120 sound about right for the buckler with shipping included or am I missing some big charge that I'll get hit with later? I ordered through Nippon.
Well, the Buckler is only about $90 USD directly from Pbandai, so you have a slight Mark up and international shipping. Seems like it checks out unless you want to pay a little more for EMS shipping.
Old December 28th, 2016, 09:37 PM   #554
nickshaw2814
forever green
eBay

Well BBTS finally got the Dagger up for pre-order. $230 plus shipping. Glad I ordered from Toukullectibles
Old December 29th, 2016, 08:25 AM   #555
JosePawz
Power Ranger

Quote:
Well, the Buckler is only about $90 USD directly from Pbandai, so you have a slight Mark up and international shipping. Seems like it checks out unless you want to pay a little more for EMS shipping.
Phew ok that puts me at ease then.
Old December 29th, 2016, 02:03 PM   #556
Qi iHuKam
iPure Lotus Warriahi

Just out of curiosity...am I like the only one who really dislikes the display stand for the dragon dagger?

It looks cheap and not so premium....
Qi iHuKam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2016, 03:18 PM   #557
nickshaw2814
forever green
eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qi iHuKam View Post
Just out of curiosity...am I like the only one who really dislikes the display stand for the dragon dagger?

I like it but it does look cheap. To me I'm buying it for the Zyuranger sounds and I guess card that comes with it if I heard right. So for me the stand is just a bonus. But I know some others who aren't impressed with it
Old December 29th, 2016, 03:37 PM   #558
RangerBango
Power Ranger

Quote:

I didnt buy it. I dont see the point of buying something that looks the same as the one I have that plays different songs + that ugly stand. I perfer it in a nice glass case hanging in my bathroom lol. The only thing I'd be jealous is if the Japanese version has covers for the screws on the back of the dagger.
RangerBango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2016, 09:37 PM   #559
Kalel
The Last Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBango View Post
I didnt buy it. I dont see the point of buying something that looks the same as the one I have that plays different songs + that ugly stand. I perfer it in a nice glass case hanging in my bathroom lol. The only thing I'd be jealous is if the Japanese version has covers for the screws on the back of the dagger.
To each his own. I think the stand is pretty gaudy, but I still bought the Zyusouken specifically because the new sounds include all the songs played by the dagger in the show. Also, the Legacy DD has screw covers...
Kalel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2016, 09:46 PM   #560
manson26
Bletchley Code Breaker

Quote:

I said that a few posts back. I find it hideous
manson26 is offline   Reply With Quote