RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise

Old December 21st, 2016, 09:55 AM   #521
RedRanger87
Apparently An Apologist

Does the Dragon Buckler do anything different than the Dino Buckler? I can live without the gold chrome plates. Maybe.
RedRanger87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2016, 09:56 AM   #522
Kalel
The Last Son

I was going to skip the Zyusouken, but I've been wanting to mod my Legacy DD for a while. I figured I could display this one with the morphers/bucklers and finally take my Legacy apart.

If you don't want to pay in full right now/make half payments or what-have-you, I always use Paypal Credit for purchases like this. No payments for 6 months which for me is more than enough time to save up the funds.
Kalel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:11 AM   #523
Stuntastik30
VIP Rider

It's odd that they're accepting orders when sales haven't gone up just yet on P-Bandai? Guess they've already secured thier allotment or just confident they'll get the amount they are authorizing for presale.

I'm definitely getting both though!
Stuntastik30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:45 AM   #524
nickshaw2814
forever green
eBay

If this wasn't posting right around Christmas time I think most of us, myself included, could do full pre-order price. Definitely getting both but only have enough to pre-order the buckler right now. Which is odd that it doesn't seem limited yet I hear the Dagger is?
nickshaw2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:59 AM   #525
Stuntastik30
VIP Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickshaw2814 View Post
If this wasn't posting right around Christmas time I think most of us, myself included, could do full pre-order price. Definitely getting both but only have enough to pre-order the buckler right now. Which is odd that it doesn't seem limited yet I hear the Dagger is?
If I'm reading it correctly I think it mentions that the Zyusouken is limited to 6 per order. So some resellers might be hit with that unless they have multiple accounts to order more.
Old December 21st, 2016, 11:19 AM   #526
DragonCaesar
Legacy Forever
eBay

I'm honestly going to pass on both but I'm still curious about the sounds/electronics.

I was VERY disappointed with the Legacy DD soundboard.
DragonCaesar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2016, 11:29 AM   #527
nickshaw2814
forever green
eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuntastik30 View Post
If I'm reading it correctly I think it mentions that the Zyusouken is limited to 6 per order. So some resellers might be hit with that unless they have multiple accounts to order more.
That's what I gathered from talking with Toukullectibles. Odds are by the time I can get around to a pre-order they'll be gone and the price is doubled thanks to scalpers
Old December 21st, 2016, 12:33 PM   #528
Stuntastik30
VIP Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickshaw2814 View Post
That's what I gathered from talking with Toukullectibles. Odds are by the time I can get around to a pre-order they'll be gone and the price is doubled thanks to scalpers
I doubt it, just fish around and find other middle man if you happen to miss out. This might be the same situation that happened with the Dino Buckler. Some Resellers were sold out because they were limited in the amount they could buy but if you went to the pbandai website they were still for sale so you just have to find someone who hasn't maxed out on orders.
Old December 21st, 2016, 12:42 PM   #529
RiderFan18
Power Ranger

Well if the Zyusouken is anything like the other Tamashii Labs items, then it will be available through regular retailers like Amazon.
RiderFan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2016, 09:02 PM   #530
Kalel
The Last Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonCaesar View Post
I'm honestly going to pass on both but I'm still curious about the sounds/electronics.

I was VERY disappointed with the Legacy DD soundboard.
I think the Zyusouken will be exactly the same as the Legacy DD with the exception of the MMPR tune being swapped for Burai's Theme, pretty much just how the original releases were.
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:00 PM   #531
Stuntastik30
VIP Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalel View Post
I think the Zyusouken will be exactly the same as the Legacy DD with the exception of the MMPR tune being swapped for Burai's Theme, pretty much just how the original releases were.
According to the Pbandai description it will have long versions of the summoning, the second sound to activate blasters or other attacks and lullaby along with Burais theme.

Here's a loose translation pulled from the page.

Pursuing sound specifications <Recorded sound list>

■ Awaken your guardian beast ... About 55 seconds

■ coalesce your guardian beast .. About 15 seconds

■ Sleepy guardian beast. .. About 40 seconds

■ The theme of Bly .... About 38 seconds

As a definite version of "Beasts" for Super Sentai fans, "Wake Aim Guardian Beast" flowing in the battle during the play, "Merger Before Guardian Beast" In addition to the three songs "Sleeping Guardian Beast", also includes "Bry's Theme" which Geki played in episode 42 as a bonus sound. It is possible to reproduce impressive scenes in the play related to "Beasts" without cheating.

Edit:

Just got confirmation my order has been locked in, so I'm good.

Last edited by Stuntastik30; December 22nd, 2016 at 02:37 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 07:02 AM   #532
Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!

Yeah, as far as sounds go, this version is going to blow the Legacy DD away.
Dino_Ranger_White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2016, 07:32 AM   #533
cloudranger
Power Ranger

Is there anyway somebody could get an unblocked video of the demo?
cloudranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2016, 07:45 AM   #534
Kalel
The Last Son

Quote:
According to the Pbandai description it will have long versions of the summoning, the second sound to activate blasters or other attacks and lullaby along with Burais theme.

As a definite version of "Beasts" for Super Sentai fans, "Wake Aim Guardian Beast" flowing in the battle during the play, "Merger Before Guardian Beast" In addition to the three songs "Sleeping Guardian Beast", also includes "Bry's Theme" which Geki played in episode 42 as a bonus sound. It is possible to reproduce impressive scenes in the play related to "Beasts" without cheating.

Edit:

Just got confirmation my order has been locked in, so I'm good.
OH, well if that's the case, then that is exactly what I was hoping for!
I had bought a mutli-button soundboard to mod my Legacy DD to do just that, but I didn't want to tear it apart without having another for display. Now I guess I don't even need to, but might anyway just to see if it works out.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:48 AM   #535
Stuntastik30
VIP Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudranger View Post
Is there anyway somebody could get an unblocked video of the demo?
It's not a demo it's just a full episode from the series. No live demo is out just yet that shows of the new sounds unfortunately.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 09:47 AM   #536
Go-OnGold83
ZyuohTheWorld!!

Quote:

that's neat, so the sounds are so accurate you can play the toy flute when burai/geki are playing the flute in the episodes in the same sequence as the toy, that's really cool.
Go-OnGold83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2016, 10:04 AM   #537
mereel
Power Ranger

Got both secured through tokullectibles. Was going to do a deposit on both but had to pay in full for the Zyusouken. Can't wait!
mereel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:04 AM   #538
Stuntastik30
VIP Rider

Both of these are going to be a treat. The Buckler is chrome gold so it's like the SDCC Legacy Morpher I could never get, and of course the new sounds of the Zyusouken.

Now that my orders are in, its best that I forget about them cause we have a bit of a wait before they ship. May for the Zyusouken and June for the Buckler. @_@

The Artisan line or just these P-Bandai Sentai releases in general are timed out perfectly to keep our interest. The High Proportion Collection Byakkoshinken ships as Aura/Kiba changer pre-order ends, then a new preorder is announced for the Zyusouken and Buckler days before. And there really isn't a lull because the Soul of Chogokin is coming out in between that wait period.... Hook line and sinker.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:51 AM   #539
nickshaw2814
forever green
eBay

Are pre-orders on nippon deposits or paid in full?

Edit: Nevermind. I see they put the Dagger at no pay later option

Last edited by nickshaw2814; December 22nd, 2016 at 12:04 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:52 AM   #540
Red Rock
Power Ranger

I wasn't sure where to put this but look at 9:38 as it zooms out. It looks like a masked rider morpher belt of some sort and the doron changer!
Red Rock is offline   Reply With Quote