RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise

Old October 25th, 2016, 07:38 PM   #401
Zapdos560
Gokai Change, ZAPDOS!

From Japan Hero Collectibles:

Quote:
we will do this by timer, with details up tomorrow. So orders will open Thursday at 11 CST.
Zapdos560 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2016, 07:41 PM   #402
⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinitevirtue View Post
Official P-Bandai page for the Aura and Kiba Changer: http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000107266/
They seem pretty awesome. From what I can make out, they include voice clips from all of the cast, as well as the henshin sound from the show. The only diecast metal parts are the ring on the Aurachanger and the whole Kiba emblem/ring piece.
Morgan Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2016, 07:43 PM   #403
Stuntastik30
VIP Rider

It's confirmed that the Kiba Ranger Key and inner silver circle of the Aura Changer Key is Diecast. Nice, I may have to get this.
Stuntastik30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2016, 06:43 AM   #404
⚡Taichi
Agumon... Shinka!!!
32 eBay

Toku Taku has it up!

http://hobbyjapan.ocnk.net/product/2756

I went ahead and got it from AnAlpha (Tokullectibles)... his price is great. EMS shipping alone was $40 from Toku Taku!!!! Fuck that.

(This is why it's getting harder and harder for me to buy from Japan)
Taichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2016, 07:01 AM   #405
Diecast
Sigh

Yeah, the moment I saw AnAlpha's early bird price I knew he was the winner for my money.
Diecast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2016, 07:10 AM   #406
⚡Taichi
Agumon... Shinka!!!
32 eBay

I missed that... but it's no biggie... the $145 shipped alone was well worth it.

I waited to see exactly how the prices differed... any more, I'll just buy straight from him.
Old October 26th, 2016, 08:47 AM   #407
Stuntastik30
VIP Rider

As much as I want to buy in on this now I can't. I'll have to wait a few weeks, but I don't think it's going to sell out. This doesn't appear to be a limited run, no particular number is listed on the page so it could be one of those "make how ever many is ordered situations". They'll be accepting orders until December 26th so hopefully I'm right in my assumption.

With Comic Con, Legacy Ninja Megazord, Legacy Helmet, PlayStation VR and the freakin Pro. I'm financially exhausted for the rest of the year. Lol.
Stuntastik30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2016, 09:03 AM   #408
AnAlpha
Power Ranger
32 eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diecast View Post
Yeah, the moment I saw AnAlpha's early bird price I knew he was the winner for my money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
I missed that... but it's no biggie... the $145 shipped alone was well worth it.

I waited to see exactly how the prices differed... any more, I'll just buy straight from him.
d'aww, thanks guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuntastik30 View Post
As much as I want to buy in on this now I can't. I'll have to wait a few weeks, but I don't think it's going to sell out. This doesn't appear to be a limited run, no particular number is listed on the page so it could be one of those "make how ever many is ordered situations". They'll be accepting orders until December 26th so hopefully I'm right in my assumption.
You're right, it's not limited at all, though preorders through Bandai are over on December 26th (or until they sell out of their undisclosed max run capacity, whichever is first).

I'm sure most will be ordering extras so that they'll be available even after preorders close.
AnAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2016, 09:11 AM   #409
Xephon0930
Power Ranger
eBay

I am surprised Bandai is selling this all as one set. Well I need a friend who is also interested and willing to split the bill.
Xephon0930 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2016, 09:18 AM   #410
⚡Taichi
Agumon... Shinka!!!
32 eBay

I'm not.

There's not as much to these as the Doron and Buckler. While I think they could have gotten away with selling them as individuals... one, they probably want to keep the prices at a certain level, and two, selling in sets gets them out quicker and able to move on to the next thing faster.

I'm sure they have a plan. It's just that there's not much to these changers. I have a Kiba Changer and it's tiny and has next to nothing with sounds and lights. With limited space for sounds and lights... each one would be a harder sell at over $100 unless they supplied something to go along with them.

I for one am glad for the sets.
Old October 26th, 2016, 11:10 AM   #411
Xephon0930
Power Ranger
eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
I'm not.

There's not as much to these as the Doron and Buckler. While I think they could have gotten away with selling them as individuals... one, they probably want to keep the prices at a certain level, and two, selling in sets gets them out quicker and able to move on to the next thing faster.

I'm sure they have a plan. It's just that there's not much to these changers. I have a Kiba Changer and it's tiny and has next to nothing with sounds and lights. With limited space for sounds and lights... each one would be a harder sell at over $100 unless they supplied something to go along with them.

I for one am glad for the sets.
Well the down payments for these will be driving me nuts as I have a preorder I will have to pay by the end of this month as well.
Old October 26th, 2016, 01:43 PM   #412
Diecast
Sigh

Isn't the Kiba Changer and the left arm portion of Aura Changer near, if not, identical mold wise? It was probably surprisingly cost effect to give us both Changers instead of coming up with a new bonus item like the Dino Crystal or lil Ninjaman.
Old October 26th, 2016, 01:59 PM   #413
⚡Taichi
Agumon... Shinka!!!
32 eBay

It is.

However the Kiba Changer's white actually has a little metal flake in it opposed to the Aura's solid black.

But your point stands, yep.
Old October 26th, 2016, 02:19 PM   #414
Diecast
Sigh

Still, I'm incredibly happy it's getting released. The worst part is waiting until March/April to actually get it.
Old October 26th, 2016, 02:46 PM   #415
⚡Taichi
Agumon... Shinka!!!
32 eBay

Oh yeah... I mean, you don't know how many times I've debated on getting the original. My Kiba was a hell of a deal, $250... so I snagged that. But the Aura has just been out of my reach.

That's why I hope they continue. I don't have an Accel Changer or Degitaizer... both of which have skyrocketed. I've had 3 Keitaizers... still have one that's pristine. So I'm drooling over here waiting to see what happens. To be able to finally own them would almost make my Changers from every Sentai complete.
Old October 26th, 2016, 03:15 PM   #416
Diecast
Sigh

It never even crossed my mind that Degitaizers might happen. That's a must buy for me.

Accel Changer is probably a yes too, but a little less of a "need" for me since I managed to repair and relabel a Turbo Morpher into one... I wonder what kind of bonus that one might get. Little ranger vehicles?
Old October 26th, 2016, 03:26 PM   #417
Xephon0930
Power Ranger
eBay

Well, I am keeping my options open till the end of December to get my down payments done. Maybe I can have a friend of mine help me pay for it as I only care about the base Aura Changer and my buddy being a HUGE fan of Tommy.
Old October 26th, 2016, 04:20 PM   #418
megagao
VIP Rider
8 eBay

i dunno, not really sold on these changers. maybe i'll skip the aura changers.
megagao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2016, 05:08 PM   #419
⚡Taichi
Agumon... Shinka!!!
32 eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diecast View Post
It never even crossed my mind that Degitaizers might happen. That's a must buy for me.

Accel Changer is probably a yes too, but a little less of a "need" for me since I managed to repair and relabel a Turbo Morpher into one... I wonder what kind of bonus that one might get. Little ranger vehicles?
Probably a transforming Giga Formula (Turbo Ram)... so it can drive like the go-kart it is, then can transform to cannon mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megagao View Post
i dunno, not really sold on these changers. maybe i'll skip the aura changers.
What are you not sold on? Not being a dick, I'm genuinely curious.

I for one wouldn't pass them up. The originals go for $400-$600 dollars. The Kiba being in the lower end of that. To get both for less than you can one... yeah, I'm not skipping them.
Old October 26th, 2016, 05:56 PM   #420
Dragon Ranger
is a sentai separatist

Come on 80's henshin braces.
Dragon Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote