RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Discussions

Old July 3rd, 2012, 01:39 PM   #61
Bread
Part of that world

What is the name of the mega voyager/mega winger combination? Also, which pr theme doesn't have the word go in its lyrics? Lastly, was rootcore ever invaded? Thanks.
Bread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2012, 02:07 PM   #62
⚡OmegaRangerRed
32 eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicgeek View Post
What is the name of the mega voyager/mega winger combination? Also, which pr theme doesn't have the word go in its lyrics? Lastly, was rootcore ever invaded? Thanks.
  1. Winged Mega Voyager
  2. RPM and Dino Thunder I believe
  3. Yes, though not in conventional means.
    • Imperious, under the guise of Calindor, made his way in.
    • Nick, as Koragg while under the master's control, fought Leanbow as the Knight Wolf.
OmegaRangerRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2012, 04:06 PM   #63
Bread
Part of that world

Thanks, Okay last thing for now. I do this on a lot of sites so I tried it on amiami, I was looking for shipping so I went through the order process as I do with amazon just to see shipping. But with amiami I can't seem to figure out how to cancel an order.

Also can someone link the thread where emma's dad came and said she wouldn't be coming and the peace treaty and stuff.

Last edited by Bread; July 3rd, 2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old July 4th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #64
rquinain
トッキュ6号トッキュ6号。。。?
32 eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicgeek View Post
Thanks, Okay last thing for now. I do this on a lot of sites so I tried it on amiami, I was looking for shipping so I went through the order process as I do with amazon just to see shipping. But with amiami I can't seem to figure out how to cancel an order.

Also can someone link the thread where emma's dad came and said she wouldn't be coming and the peace treaty and stuff.
I was wondering this earlier, but there's no way to cancel orders unless you e-mail them directly. I read a post on another forum about a guy who has been a loyal AmiAmi customer for years, and they always accept the few cancellation requests that he has. So this makes me think that unless you order a looot from them, they wouldn't be likely to honor your request.
rquinain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #65
Ibrahim123
Power Ranger

I would like to know how come if you don't have at least 200 posts or more you can't go into Multimedia section of Rangerboard; Is there a way to see the post on the section without have @ least 200+
Ibrahim123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2012, 11:16 PM   #66
Xenotome
♥Debbie Reynolds♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrahim123 View Post
I would like to know how come if you don't have at least 200 posts or more you can't go into Multimedia section of Rangerboard; Is there a way to see the post on the section without have @ least 200+
It's to lower the visibility of that section and to stop people from signing up just to download stuff. You cannot see anything there without 200 posts.
Xenotome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #67
Philip
Cobalt Ranger

While I was browsing some old stories in the Fan-Fiction section, I noticed that some of the quotation marks have turned into miscellaneous symbols (like the "trademark" symbol and the "cent" symbol). My questions are why does this occur, and is there any way to fix it?

Last edited by Philip; July 5th, 2012 at 07:11 PM. Reason: clarification
Philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2012, 02:31 AM   #68
bushwacka666
We all like a bit of bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip View Post
While I was browsing some old stories in the Fan-Fiction section, I noticed that some of the quotation marks have turned into miscellaneous symbols (like the "trademark" symbol and the "cent" symbol). My questions are why does this occur, and is there any way to fix it?
I noticed that happened to a lot of mine. Not sure why; I think it happened after one of the server changes, or when RB switched hands from Ray to Decade.

Unfortunately the only way I could see to fix it was by editing the post and changing everything back manually. Luckily I keep all my fics saved in Word Docs, so for me it was just a simple matter of copying & pasting the whole thing back on.
bushwacka666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2012, 02:59 AM   #69
Primo Ron White
The Knockout Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushwacka666 View Post
I think it happened after one of the server changes
Correct. I noticed it when the Pokémon League social group turned into PokAEmon or something like that.

All special symbols were altered somehow.
Primo Ron White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #70
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
Correct. I noticed it when the Pokémon League social group turned into PokAEmon or something like that.

All special symbols were altered somehow.
It always happens during database moves.
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2012, 09:54 AM   #71
Sean
Banned

Has there been any slip-ups in Sentai where a closeup of a visor reflected some crew members or equipment?

I always expect it to happen whenever I'm watching. I know they probably take precautions with angles while filming, but I just wonder if it's happened before.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #72
Philip
Cobalt Ranger

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.
Philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #73
Bread
Part of that world

Is there a music discussion thread if so, can someone link it. If not, is there a rule against it? Because, that would shock me if there wasn't one.
Old July 6th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #74
Sean
Banned

One for Toku specific discussion was made recently. General music discussion, we do not.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #75
Bread
Part of that world

Thanks. Do you think I could make one???
Old July 11th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #76
Psycho335
PsychoGreen

quick question, is there a reason VRV Master or DekaBright wasnt in the Gokaiger anniversary movie?
(or am I just missing them?)
Psycho335 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #77
wizard
Bann-ish-ed

Most likely because the characters weren't major enough. Signal Man was way more significant than VRV Master (from what I understand, Power Rangers turned him into a more prominent character), and DekaBright was only in 1 episode (if I recall correctly).
wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #78
Merlin
Yuuki wo mahou ni kaeru!

Characters who were only present for a single episode or movie, however important that appearance was to their series, weren't included in Gokaiger.

This means:

X1 Mask
Demon Hunter Seig
DekaBright
DekaGold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MosEisley View Post
Has there been any slip-ups in Sentai where a closeup of a visor reflected some crew members or equipment?

I always expect it to happen whenever I'm watching. I know they probably take precautions with angles while filming, but I just wonder if it's happened before.
BoukenSilver's closeups after his very first change show camera crew reflected in his shinier "Hero" helmet.
Merlin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2012, 09:57 AM   #79
enel16
"Henshin"

How bad is Goseiger?
enel16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #80
Merlin
Yuuki wo mahou ni kaeru!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enel16 View Post
How bad is Goseiger?
That's not a simple question, that's interpretive.

Like any season, Goseiger has viewers who enjoy it and viewers who don't. The people who enjoy it may like all of the season or certain parts of it. On RB, Goseiger has fewer people who enjoy it than don't.

You're encouraged to watch it and judge for yourself instead of going by opinions of others.
Merlin is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
tags r 4 vips :)