Old October 7th, 2010, 07:45 PM   #1
⚡McAster
I engage in motion

Showcase of your fanfic images.

DO NOT request any work here.

============================================
RULES
============================================

- This thread is just to showcase images for your fanfics only. If you want to showcase and share images that are not related to any fanfic in this sub-forum, do so in The Artwork Thread of General Discussion.
- Keep all work clean. Any profanity, simulated nudity, or other breaches of good etiquette won't be tolerated. Accusing others of stealing when unfounded is a breach of good etiquette.
- Do NOT use any pieces of art made by another user without their direct permission.
- When they give permission, give credit in every post in-which that art is used.
- Ask for each specific piece of art you wish to use. Everything requires permission. The only exception to this is work that is stated to be "Open Use".
- This is a showcase of your images, not other people's work or images that you paste onto other images. Showcase your own talent for the fanfics you are working on or have worked on and are in this sub-forum.
- Image Requests are NOT ALLOWED in this thread. If you have a request for someone to create an image for you, then you are free to post them in the Image Request Thread, or through the Private Messaging system.
- Be respectful of other people. When showing your image make sure to not stretch screens. If need be, resize the image to a thumbnail or to around 600 x 600.

If you wish to use pixel art, Acatl's site is quite helpful for that. Here is Acatl's site.
http://pixelgrid.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Again, this thread is just for the showcasing of images you have made for your fanfics only.

First thread
Second Thread
McAster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2010, 09:00 PM   #2
EmeraldWarrior
Green Lantern of Earth

so why did you make a new thread and close down the old one it was near as big as the first one was
EmeraldWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2010, 09:30 PM   #3
ThisSpaceForRent
Got It Memorized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldWarrior View Post
so why did you make a new thread and close down the old one it was near as big as the first one was
I think you've answered your own question, actually.
ThisSpaceForRent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2010, 09:36 PM   #4
EmeraldWarrior
Green Lantern of Earth

sorrt meant to say it wasn't as
Old October 7th, 2010, 09:46 PM   #5
Crazy Firebird
Death Comes Swiftly!

From what I can see, it's most likely because of all the arguing between hand-drawn art and pixel art and the recent accusations of theft from Bengal (whilst he was denying his own theft) pushed it over the edge.
Crazy Firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2010, 10:09 PM   #6
ThisSpaceForRent
Got It Memorized?

The only thing I'm pondering is why certain threads are no longer stickied. This makes sense to have a new image thread, though.
Old October 7th, 2010, 10:23 PM   #7
gatoronfire4lord
Power Ranger

I understand the reasons, all I can say is can we get a LITTLE heads-up? Come to the old thread and...it's closed. Gotta go searching through and find the new thread. A link to the new thread at the end of the old thread, asking too much?
gatoronfire4lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2010, 04:37 AM   #8
ThisSpaceForRent
Got It Memorized?

Well, I might as well...

Random update: Sailor Moon Original Character!

Name: Lena Karkinos
Birthday: July 21
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Bloodtype: O
Family: Nadine Karkinos(mother)
Cyril Karkinos (father)
Jason Karkinos (brother)
Queen Serenity (mother from the Moon Kingdom)
Emperor Eventide (father from the Far Side of The Moon)
Leto (Pet cat/Guardian)
Hobbies: Crushing on Cute Boys, Napping, Mall-Crawling, Playing Video Games
Sports: None
Favorite color: Pink and Purple
Favorite class: Study Hall
Least favorite class: Algebra
Favorite food: Cheese Fries
Least favorite food: Liver and Onions
Hopes to go to: Venice
Bad habit: Crying, Whining, Chatterbox
Special skill: Precognition, Empathy, and Befriending
Likes: Cute Boys, Cute Clothes, Plushies, Sweets, Weekends
Dislikes: Rude People, Exams, and Tightly Enclosed Places.
Dream: To Fall In Love
Motto: "From the far side of the moon, I am Sailor Eclipse! The champion of truth. By honor, I will punish you in the name of the moon!"

"Beacon in the darkness, I am Sailor Eclipse. Evildoers beware! Hey, that means you!"

Favorite gem: Black Pearl
Aliases and Titles: Sailor Eclipse, Princess Selena, Super Sailor Eclipse, Eternal Sailor Eclipse, Empress Moonshadow, The Hidden Pearl, Lei-Lei, Spaghetti-Head
Artifacts: Midnight Crystal, Black Pearl Baton, Heavenly Harp
Attacks: Black Pearl Barrage, Crystal Stare, Soul Serenade, Midnight Magic, Dancing Twilight, Harmonious Heavenly Symphony

I don't have all the specifics of the story, but basically, Lena is the daughter of Queen Serenity in classic Greek fashion. She wasn't born of Serenity herself, but of her deep love for her kingdom which manifested as an opalescent black pearl which found itself, somehow, on the Far Side of the Moon, in the hidden empire of the kind, yet reserved Emperor Eventide. He planted the crystal in his garden and watched it blossom into a young, dark-skinned girl-- a mirror image of the Queen and her daughter. So, in some strange way, Lena is Serena's sister... but the events of her story happen after the events of the actual Sailor Moon canon thanks to lots of kooky time travel and reincarnation stuff.

So, yeah. I want to do something with her, but I dunno if that'll pan out. She was fun to make though!

TECH:
Sailor fuku template courtesy of HMR. Sailor Senshi maker background by DracheRannak of DeviantArt. TSFR Exclusive! No touching please.
Old October 8th, 2010, 08:06 AM   #9
KrimsonRanger
Kamen Rider Aranu

I had a scare there!

A new PET Idea

Made by me

KrimsonRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2010, 01:12 PM   #10
Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAster View Post

- This thread is just to showcase images for your fanfics only. If you want to showcase and share images that are not related to any fanfic in this sub-forum, do so in The Artwork Thread of General Discussion.
- Keep all work clean. Any profanity, simulated nudity, or other breaches of good etiquette won't be tolerated. Accusing others of stealing when unfounded is a breach of good etiquette.

Does that mean no more closet sets? And what if we want to post Ranger suit pics, but don't write Ranger fics any more? J/w, 'cause it's a little confusing. Also, does the second one I included in the quote mean no more revealing bikinis/outfits? Just need clarification. Thanks, McAster, and have a great day.
Kali_WolfChilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2010, 01:32 PM   #11
KrimsonRanger
Kamen Rider Aranu

Confused!
KrimsonRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2010, 03:24 PM   #12
EmeraldWarrior
Green Lantern of Earth

i think we all are confused at this point with McAster
Old October 8th, 2010, 04:17 PM   #13
DynamicSavior
Power Ranger

Okay...
For Phoenix Knight:
DynamicSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2010, 04:37 PM   #14
Scott Medwick
Power Ranger

those are really awesome DS
Scott Medwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2010, 04:45 PM   #15
budd20
Power Ranger

chess sentai with villians they have a card theme
budd20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2010, 05:06 PM   #16
HarlenSama
SHADOW BURST, SHADE UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by budd20 View Post
chess sentai with villians they have a card theme
(image snippage)
awesome, Budd!
HarlenSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2010, 05:23 PM   #17
Crazy Firebird
Death Comes Swiftly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali_WolfChilde View Post
Does that mean no more closet sets? And what if we want to post Ranger suit pics, but don't write Ranger fics any more? J/w, 'cause it's a little confusing. Also, does the second one I included in the quote mean no more revealing bikinis/outfits? Just need clarification. Thanks, McAster, and have a great day.
As McAster said - Any art that is not tied with a fanfic in this area has to go to the general Artwork Thread in General Discussion, so unless you're posting art for a fanfic then you have to post it (drawn, 'shopped, pixeled, vectored, whatever) over in the Artwork Thread.
Crazy Firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2010, 05:54 PM   #18
EmeraldWarrior
Green Lantern of Earth

how many threads have they had since you now we are on our third one why do we have to change now because that's kind of wrong since we've been posting on this part of the forum for a long time now
Old October 8th, 2010, 06:23 PM   #19
ThisSpaceForRent
Got It Memorized?

What we do here is kind of fanfic on its own, since a lot of it is artists' interpretations, adaptations, and expansions on pre-existing themes. I don't think any of us really have anything to worry about on that front. Unless I'm mistaken... yeah, this isn't very clear.
Old October 8th, 2010, 06:34 PM   #20
Phoenix Knight
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicSavior View Post
Okay...
For Phoenix Knight:

Thank you very much DS! It's truth, they look really evil! They are the perfect villain for the Dream Rangers.
Phoenix Knight is offline   Reply With Quote