RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > FanFiction

Old August 1st, 2007, 03:11 PM   #61
Nic
SPD Emergency!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Man View Post
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RDiapm-AoEQ

Don't know if I'll actually write the fanfic, but the chance is big.
Great work on the trailer, Shad. Good luck if you do get around to writing it.

...I really need to get more involved in making videos.
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2007, 03:14 PM   #62
Spider-Man
Banned

Thanks.

Video making is easy when you figure it out, and it's really fun.

And if you do, expect ideas to come to you at random times!
Spider-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2007, 03:24 PM   #63
Nic
SPD Emergency!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Man View Post
And if you do, expect ideas to come to you at random times!
That could be catastrophic!

I've tried my hand at it before but now that I've got Windows Movie Maker, I've been trying to piece some things together. Just haven't had much time to really work with it.
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2007, 03:26 PM   #64
Spider-Man
Banned

WMM can be a pain in the ass, but it gets the job done in the long run.
Spider-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2007, 05:18 PM   #65
Red Sacred Guardian
Uniter of the Rangers

I'm abandoning my Thrax Chronicle for now as well as my Sacred Guardian project ( which has gone on for wayy to long mostly because of laziness and also because I don't feel the passion for it as I did when I first came up with it) to start a new "movie" for PR. It's not like the other ones because this one is like a "Sin City"/"V for Vendetta" hybrid. I want to make it dark and "edgy". The main storyline goes like this:

It's the year 2017 and SPD has turned corrupt and are running Earth like a police state. Tommy Oliver, the legendary ranger, is on a mission, revenge for the murder of Haley, his wife. 2 years ago Tommy was made the commander of the Earth Base for SPD. All went well until a new high commander changed things. With an intolerance for alien immigration he bogged down on the galaxy with martial law. With a team of rangers set up by close followers of his they had a genocide of the aliens who were on Earth. This caused a major war in the galaxy pitting alien rangers against new rangers of Earth who have sworn an alliegance to the High Commander.

Caught in the fight was Haley. Tommy who was recently reunited with her, doesn't who or why she was killed. All he knows that it was someone in SPD. Going AWOL, he goes in search for the killer and in the process becomes a most wanted criminal by SPD. Betrayal by some old friends, making new allies, and kicking some ass, Tommy vows to bring the murder to his deserved death and getting Earth through out of this intergalactic civil war.

I'm not sure what to call it yet and I'm bound to make a few changes to it. I plan to start it tonight after I finish reading this book I have to read for school. Also I want to introduce Birdie and Cruger in this but it will only be a small cameo at the end.
Red Sacred Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2007, 06:53 PM   #66
izout
Mahou Sentai Harryranger

Other than it's Hayley, I like your premise.
izout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2007, 05:41 AM   #67
[]V[]etal []_ion
Blade no Yuusha!
eBay

RSG sounds good
[]V[]etal []_ion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2007, 06:46 PM   #68
Red Sacred Guardian
Uniter of the Rangers

Yeah, when I write it I'll have rangercentral open so I get all the names right and everything, lol.
Red Sacred Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2007, 08:21 PM   #69
Underground Blue
Power Ranger

Okay everyone, this is my episode of Power Rangers Operation Overdrive:

Power Rangers Operation Overdrive

"While You Sleep"

In order to stop the Power Rangers, Miratrix and Kamdor decide to enter Mack's mind and control him from within.

Check it out now and tell me what you all think.
Underground Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2007, 07:44 AM   #70
Mythical Master
A Powerful Ranger Villian

It looks like no one is trying to write Once a Ranger the Novel. I have already began working on one myself and am working on the first Chapter. When I am done I will reveiw the idea and maybe post it here if I like what I read.

It will mostly follow the two part team up but it includes a detail back story of Thrax and a what's going on with the returning rangers deal. References and scenes from past episodes involving these rangers will be used. They won't be word for word because I don't remember that kind of detail but the scenes should still be recognizable. Also some scenes from Once a Ranger will be expanded to include what I believe should have been shown but wasn't. I can't give an exact date of posting because I don't know when I will even work on it.
Mythical Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2007, 08:34 AM   #71
[]V[]etal []_ion
Blade no Yuusha!
eBay

Check my fic for a revamp of Once a Ranger...not quite a novel but it's two big long chapters.
[]V[]etal []_ion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2007, 12:53 PM   #72
LuigiEspadachin
Kiva: 0% DK: 0%

[MOVED FROM MULTIMEDIA DOWNLOADS. Sorry, put it in the wrong place there]

What is this, you ask? Well, it IS technically a fanfic, but I wasn't sure wheither I should put it in here since it's a multimedia download or in the actual fanfic section. Basically, as ambitious as this project is, it's an attempt of adapting the first episode of Chojin Sentai Jetman into a Power Rangers series (or just a two parter, since it IS just a one off project). The name? Power Rangers: Eagle Strike

Storyline:
The United Nations have commissioned five countries' air forces to form one organisation, Sky Fighters. Their mission is to keep an eye out for alien lifeform attacks after being on the recieving end of them for the last fifteen years and beginning to develop formulas that will enable five super soldiers to combat them using the strength of the most courageous and strong bird species amplified in human beings. They've comissioned a team of this 'Power Rangers' force and already have their Blue and Black Rangers, 24 year old Langdon and 19 year old Mariko.

But after an attack by the dictator race known as the Dogma Hive, Langdon and Mariko are captured and the formulas for Yellow and White are stolen, but they managed to save the Red Ranger sample, which they use on 25 year old David Campshire who's been with the military all of his life. Together with Claire Woods, 18, and Andrew Gilson, 19, they become the new division of the Power Rangers Eagle Strike whle trying to save Langdon and Mariko.

The English game footage has been filmed with and subtitled, however, the Sentai footage will be muted and subtitled or just subtitled in the final version as it is just Raw here. And the 'curtain' that The Movies has after a movie you have made is played. I'm looking into fixing it, but anyway, enjoy the preview:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_r9ZtVc27JQ

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OBLs9nUdQpo

Last edited by LuigiEspadachin; August 5th, 2007 at 02:26 PM.
LuigiEspadachin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2007, 02:20 PM   #73
FlashmanX
Prism Flash

seems cool

I was just searching for a jetman fic the other day

I was wondering if anyone ever did a fic which featured the origanal pr cast but if the series was first started with jetman
too bad i didn't find one
FlashmanX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2007, 02:33 PM   #74
SentaiFive
Director of The Hexagon

I did on another board, but I didn't like how it turned out.
SentaiFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2007, 08:47 PM   #75
iToshi
Bitter and jaded on life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUY W/ 1000 NAMES View Post
(jaw drops to floor) BLANKS NOT DOING A JACK/Z PAIRING; ITS THE FRIKING APOCALYSE??!! (just playing) SOUNDS PROMISING; LOOK FORWARD TO READING IT. GOOD LUK W/ THE CONVENTION N ALL.
capslock is NOT your freind
iToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2007, 11:53 AM   #76
Underground Blue
Power Ranger

Hey guys, I decided to write another Power Rangers fanfic. This time it's on Power Rangers Jungle Fury. Here is the logline for the fanfic:

Power Rangers Jungle Fury

"Order of the Claw, Part I"

Three teens are chosen to become Power Rangers to stop a powerful ninja warrior and his pupils from obtaining world dominance.

Check it out now and tell me what you all think.
Underground Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2007, 03:02 AM   #77
Legacy-Ranger
White Legacy Ranger

Power Rangers: Space Force (Working)

Power Rangers : Space Force

United Space Agency

The year is 2050 with the Earth under constent threat of Alien attack the goverments of Earth decided to form the United Space Agency.
The U.S.A. is Earth's primary Space Exploration and Planetry Defense Organization. Space Force is the Agency's Defense Divsion.
Space Force Academy is where they train future cadets to be the defenders of Earth Where one day a slected group of cadets will be chosin to be intrusted with the secerets of the morphing grid and the seceret of becomeing Power Rangers.

Im still working on the bad guy for this. Here is your first look at the Space Force Rangers. what do you guys think?

Legacy-Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2007, 12:53 PM   #78
Akumaranger
A fighting dreamer...

Here is the opening credits to reintroduction of my failed fic Words, Hands, Hearts...

Akumaranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2007, 12:54 AM   #79
RangerWisdom
DarkBlaze

Power Rangers Phoenix Force

This is what I think I might do for a future fanfic, if I don't, anyone is free to use it. I repeat, anyone is free to use it, because I highly doubt I will use it, this is made mainly for true fanfic writers.

Power Rangers Phoenix Force

Red Phoenix Ranger: Laiden/Leader
Phoenix ability: Fire and Air
Weapons: Saber of Fire & Wind Blaster. Battlelizer of Prophecy

Blue Phoenix Ranger: Kelson/2nd in command
Phoenix ability: Water and Ice
Weapons: saber of Water & Ice Blaster

Black Phoenix Ranger: Sharion
Phoenix ability: Hurricane summoner
Weapons: Double Hurricane sabers and Hurricane Blaster

Yellow Phoenix Ranger: Lian
Phoenix ability: Earth and Lighting
Weapons: Earth Saber and Lighting Blaster

Purple Phoenix Ranger: Elisia
Phoenix ability: Stone
Weapons: Stone saber and stone blaster

Morphers: Phoenix Changer.

Main Villain: Lord Agro, meaning "battle; slaughter". Brother of Elisia
Abilities: Morph in to a Phoenix Dragon Warrior/Persuasion
Occupation: Lord of the half phoenix half dragon warriors called the Avira Warriors.
Weapons: Dark Phoenix Sphere and Dragon Daggers which can grown into swords on his command. He also uses a shield made from the ancient evil powers of the Dragon Kings.

Secondary Villain: Morticon, half dragon half machine, he was once the leader of the Evil Undead Forces. He was defeated by the mystic rangers of 2006, and revived by the power of Lord Agro, until Morticon betrayed him, and fled to the ruins of the Underworld. Down there, he revived the last warrior of the Underworld, Hidiacs and Styxoids.
Abilities: Dark Magic and Persuasion
Occupation: Dark Warrior of the Underworld in which used to serve the Master of the Underworld.
Weapons: His revived sword of Dark Magic.

Third Villain: Mesogog, the Dino like villain that was on the verge of recreating Earth, back to it's ancient time, the time of the Dinosaurs. When he was destroyed by the Dino Rangers of 2004, Lord Agro used hidden DNA to revive him. He now serves as a close allie to Lord Agro, and provides him of monsters when needed. He seeks revenge on the Dino Rangers ,but Lord Agro will not allow it.
Abilities: Mind persuasion and Dino like strength. And he can morph in the his Mesomonster form.
Occupation: Allie of Lord Agro, spy, and serves as third villain.
Weapons: He is a weapon
RangerWisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2007, 04:14 PM   #80
Schmidtinho

ƨ just started to write the first episode of a ranger team I created. It will be about the old chinese Shaolin Kung Fu.

After various twists, I decided that the location of the fic will be Detroit, Michigan. Therefore I would be pleased if someone could help me out with som typical slang expressions from that area or from the US in general.

Tags
george would be proud