RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Discussions

Old January 10th, 2017, 10:26 PM   #481
toejammer
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckeredRanger View Post
I checked PSN today and saw a couple brand new games that were not available as pre-orders.
So I wouldn`t be surprised to see the PS4 version just pop up out of the blue next week.
The developers "bamtang games" were saying today that they have no clue on release and its all in the hands of bandai namco
It is worrying that its not up for pre-order yet but i hope for all the PS4 players that they can get it the same time as XBOX

Also...i see we got a Y2J fan over here but this aint the thread for that sort of talk
toejammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:46 AM   #482
MMPRGreen
DragonZord

Still no word on ps4 release? Plus the ability to play as the Microsoft pre-order needs to be available as well for ps4...also any word on dragon zord?
MMPRGreen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:47 AM   #483
Miraculous Bikkun
おす!

That question's been asked like three times in the past 24 hours. Come on, guys, at least skim the thread.
Miraculous Bikkun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 06:08 AM   #484
hasso_opitz
Blow It

Wasn't it IGN that demo'd it on a PS4? I think we're okay y'all.
hasso_opitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 02:54 PM   #485
NightMere10
@thepowerscoop

There will be a livestream of gameplay from Bandai Namco US on January 17th from 4-5 PST: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/news/week-of-streaming

NightMere10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 05:00 PM   #486
MMPRGreen
DragonZord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculous Bikkun View Post
That question's been asked like three times in the past 24 hours. Come on, guys, at least skim the thread.
I have and still don't see an answer
Old January 11th, 2017, 05:05 PM   #487
YoKozo
Power Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPRGreen View Post
I have and still don't see an answer
That's the thing. No one has the answer.

Here's what we know. Based on the Microsoft site, the game will be available for Xbox One on January 16. We also now know that Bandai Namco will be streaming the game on Twitch on January 17. There has been no date listed for PS4, but I imagine there will be questions/answers about that during their stream on Tuesday. It might even be out for PS4 that day.
YoKozo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 07:13 PM   #488
PrometheusUFO
The Paranoid Pariah

The PS Blog usually posts what games are coming out the following Tuesday each Friday, so that's what I'm waiting for. :/

http://blog.us.playstation.com/
PrometheusUFO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2017, 09:57 AM   #489
Alien of Aquatar
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPRGreen View Post
Still no word on ps4 release? Plus the ability to play as the Microsoft pre-order needs to be available as well for ps4...also any word on dragon zord?
I asked about about the dragonzord as well. It looks as if playing the game is the only way we will get an answer. I am hoping that in addition to dragonzord that we will also get dragonzord in battle mode (A.K.A. Dragonzord fighting mode) because that is my favorite zord in the PR franchise. I am probably just getting my hopes too high.
Alien of Aquatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2017, 10:29 AM   #490
RangerLobo-Guara
Power Ranger

Still sad for no steam launching.
RangerLobo-Guara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2017, 12:40 PM   #491
GalaxyRed
Tenkuu Henshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien of Aquatar View Post
I asked about about the dragonzord as well. It looks as if playing the game is the only way we will get an answer. I am hoping that in addition to dragonzord that we will also get dragonzord in battle mode (A.K.A. Dragonzord fighting mode) because that is my favorite zord in the PR franchise. I am probably just getting my hopes too high.
You should be lucky that we'll be getting anything that isn't the Dino Megazord (which might not be possible at all, despite the game supposedly having Zedd in it).
GalaxyRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2017, 02:52 PM   #492
Alien of Aquatar
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyRed View Post
You should be lucky that we'll be getting anything that isn't the Dino Megazord (which might not be possible at all, despite the game supposedly having Zedd in it).
I am just thankful we are getting a playable megazord at all. After all, there have been PR games with no zords at all. I am just saying that having the green ranger without the dragonzord is gonna feel awkward especially since he shouts the zord's name to morph.
Old January 12th, 2017, 02:54 PM   #493
GalaxyRed
Tenkuu Henshin

Quote:
I am just thankful we are getting a playable megazord at all. After all, there have been PR games with no zords at all. I am just saying that having the green ranger without the dragonzord is gonna feel awkward especially since he shouts the zord's name to morph.
Actually, most games recently have the Megazord "playable", if you count just doing QTEs the whole time as playable.
Old January 12th, 2017, 03:00 PM   #494
Alien of Aquatar
Power Ranger

Quote:
Actually, most games recently have the Megazord "playable", if you count just doing QTEs the whole time as playable.
I kind of do since i will be playing this alone. i have a second controller but my friends live a little far from me.
Old January 12th, 2017, 07:35 PM   #495
MMPRGreen
DragonZord

Quote:
I agree, the more options the better
Old January 13th, 2017, 05:15 PM   #496
PrometheusUFO
The Paranoid Pariah

PS Blog has announced the games releasing next week.. and Mega Battle isn't among them. Now it's time to freak out.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/...s-for-1172017/
Old January 13th, 2017, 05:29 PM   #497
GalaxyRed
Tenkuu Henshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrometheusUFO View Post
PS Blog has announced the games releasing next week.. and Mega Battle isn't among them. Now it's time to freak out.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/...s-for-1172017/
More like time to be pissed. What if the game has some sort of exclusivity with Xbox? What if they decided to delay the PS4 version until March, the date that the DLC is supposedly for Xbox? Or, like I said, they just quietly cancelled the PS4 version and told no one.
Old January 13th, 2017, 07:28 PM   #498
CheckeredRanger
YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!

Quote:
More like time to be pissed. What if the game has some sort of exclusivity with Xbox? What if they decided to delay the PS4 version until March, the date that the DLC is supposedly for Xbox? Or, like I said, they just quietly cancelled the PS4 version and told no one.
If they did delay or even possibly cancel it,then they need to at least let everyone know about it.
Bandai Namco does have a Twitter account.Maybe someone could shoot them a tweet asking them if the PS4 version is still a go or not
CheckeredRanger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2017, 09:13 PM   #499
riderkid
Spartan Mk6 Recon class

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckeredRanger View Post
If they did delay or even possibly cancel it,then they need to at least let everyone know about it.
Bandai Namco does have a Twitter account.Maybe someone could shoot them a tweet asking them if the PS4 version is still a go or not
Getting a reply from any gaming company on twitter is like asking Godzilla to stop attacking Japan. I'll get lucky with smaller devs but it's mostly impossible.
riderkid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2017, 09:36 PM   #500
PrometheusUFO
The Paranoid Pariah

Since the Mega Battle twitch stream will have a Q&A, maybe someone can ask about it there. :p