RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Discussions

Old January 11th, 2017, 12:50 PM   #1301
Real Green Ranger
The Real Green Ranger

It's awesome that just anybody can show up as part of the crowd of people you see hollering at the stars and asking for autographs. But YOU ARE ALL WRONG. There are websites that offer 'film premier experiences' as i came across one earlier today in my research and it had a list of what it offered...

Also, so in that case should i create a new thread about say competitions or if any tickets pop up somehow for the premier?
Real Green Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:51 PM   #1302
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Green Ranger View Post
It's awesome that just anybody can show up as part of the crowd of people you see hollering at the stars and asking for autographs. But YOU ARE ALL WRONG. There are websites that offer 'film premier experiences' as i came across one earlier today in my research and it had a list of what it offered...

Also, so in that case should i create a new thread about say competitions or if any tickets pop up somehow for the premier?
No, just stop already, please.
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:52 PM   #1303
NinjaJack
Read The G.K.A. Times

Quote:

I think one of those sites just might be the Onion.
NinjaJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:52 PM   #1304
⚡Dukemon

Quote:

I'm sorry, but you are wrong. Premiers don't work like that, and if someone is offering to sell you tickets to one, be aware that you could be paying for a fake ticket that is likely to get you thrown out by security.

If you keep posting new threads about this, you're going to make the mods angry...and everyone else.
Dukemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:53 PM   #1305
Real Green Ranger
The Real Green Ranger

Excuse me but why are you being so rude? What the hell is wrong with posting about tickets to the PR movie premier, THIS IS RANGERBOARD for pete sake. It's supposed to the number 1 forum for EVERYTHING rangers after all!!!
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:54 PM   #1306
NinjaJack
Read The G.K.A. Times

Quote:
Excuse me but why are you being so rude? What the hell is wrong with posting about tickets to the PR movie premier, THIS IS RANGERBOARD for pete sake. It's supposed to the number 1 forum for EVERYTHING rangers after all!!!
Including Ranger trolling?
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:55 PM   #1307
ϟDecade

Quote:
First off, I'm the owner of this forum. I'm not being rude, you are though.

I'm asking you to stop because you have not provided any sources to back up your claims, and it's becoming a pointless argument/debate that I don't want on RangerBoard.
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:55 PM   #1308
Miraculous Bikkun
おす!

... Oh lord. People are trying to explain that you're misunderstanding this and are being as polite as they can be. You are the one being rude by ignoring people trying to correct you and shouting insults. Try to READ what they're telling you instead of "They're not agreeing with me and telling me exactly what I want to hear".
Miraculous Bikkun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:55 PM   #1309
Real Green Ranger
The Real Green Ranger

I am going to post a thread about info on competitions for a chance to win Tickets to the premier then because everyone can agree that you can WIN tickets to attend the premier so that's what i am going to try and do...

Should at least try... Plus someone mentioned soemthign about a possible T mobile Comp...
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:57 PM   #1310
ϟDecade

Quote:
I am going to post a thread about info on competitions for a chance to win Tickets to the premier then because everyone can agree that you can WIN tickets to attend the premier so that's what i am going to try and do...

Should at least try... Plus someone mentioned soemthign about a possible T mobile Comp...
Unless you're giving away tickets yourself, no, you should not be making a thread. And I won't let you.
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:59 PM   #1311
TommyOliver
at PACE!!

Quote:

You came here, asked a question, multiple people gave you the same answer but are all wrong?

I think you need to take a deep breath and just carry on with your day. We are not wrong, you just fail to listen and take on board what has been said.
TommyOliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:59 PM   #1312
Real Green Ranger
The Real Green Ranger

What? Why not? What's wrong with asking weather a competition to win tickets to the premier?
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:59 PM   #1313
⚡Dukemon

Quote:

The T-Mobile campaign gets you on the red carpet, as an interviewer. It has nothing to do with tickets to the movie.

And also, like I said, it's not a confirmed thing yet. Even if it is, I don't imagine it being open to people outside of North America; which sucks, but that's how these contests usually operate.

There are no competitions to win tickets to the premier, and there might not be. It's not something that every film does. If there was one, it'd be very easy to find the information, as it'd be all over twitter and the official sites.
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:00 PM   #1314
Real Green Ranger
The Real Green Ranger

Anyway if a competition does pop up wouldn't it have popped up by now since the premier is only 2 and a half months away???
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:00 PM   #1315
Tsukasa
Power Ranger

Is this movie even getting the red carpet treatment?
Tsukasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:01 PM   #1316
ϟDecade

I asked you to stop. This will be your final warning. Stop it.
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:01 PM   #1317
⚡Dukemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukasa View Post
All movies get the "red carpet treatment." At varying sizes, but they do.

Quote:
Anyway if a competition does pop up wouldn't it have popped up by now since the premier is only 2 and a half months away???
No, it wouldn't have.
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:03 PM   #1318
Real Green Ranger
The Real Green Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukemon22 View Post
The T-Mobile campaign gets you on the red carpet, as an interviewer. It has nothing to do with tickets to the movie.

And also, like I said, it's not a confirmed thing yet. Even if it is, I don't imagine it being open to people outside of North America; which sucks, but that's how these contests usually operate.

There are no competitions to win tickets to the premier, and there might not be. It's not something that every film does. If there was one, it'd be very easy to find the information, as it'd be all over twitter and the official sites.
I know this but i am saying if it does pop up then post it on the site...

Also, do you have a link for the t mobile campaign ?

Quote:
That's part of what i am trying to find out!!!
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:05 PM   #1319
⚡Dukemon

Quote:
I know this but i am saying if it does pop up then post it on the site...

Also, do you have a link for the t mobile campaign ?

That's part of what i am trying to find out!!!
Nope. It's unconfirmed, like I said.
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:07 PM   #1320
NinjaJack
Read The G.K.A. Times

Quote:
I certainly think so. They're gonna want to show off the cast. Great if they invited some previous Ranger actors though.

Tags
fondue goldar, urine soaked goldar