RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Administration > Announcements

Old July 13th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #81
Primo Ron Pink
The Knockout Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
You're encouraged to watch it and judge for yourself instead of going by opinions of others.
Always this. No amount of human beings on Earth are ever going to be able to compensate for your own evaluation of something. Lightspeed Rescue and S.P.D. were raked over the coals around here when they were airing, and those same haters found plenty to love in retrospect.

And speaking as someone who dislikes certain seasons himself, I've ALWAYS found something to love about them. Zero exceptions.

Instead of bending to the will of the masses, just dive in. If you get bored, you can just stop, and you'd have had your answer before you asked the question. This place is a waste of time in itself, what's so bad about watching a couple of episodes of a TV show?
Primo Ron Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #82
Avalanche1231
Power Ranger

I've got a ranger key related question, Do the korean ranger keys work in the japanese mobirates?
Avalanche1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #83
Bread
Part of that world

To my knowledge yes.
Bread is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #84
Greenshortz
Power Ranger

who is the artist of the drawing of the power rangers at the top of the forum
Greenshortz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #85
Primo Ron Pink
The Knockout Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenshortz View Post
First of all, banners differ depending on which style you choose. I assume you're referring to the "Mighty Morphin" theme, with the seven MMPR.

Those images are from the Rangers Strike trading cards sold in Japan, and had a very limited release here in America.
Old July 13th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #86
Greenshortz
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
First of all, banners differ depending on which style you choose. I assume you're referring to the "Mighty Morphin" theme, with the seven MMPR.

Those images are from the Rangers Strike trading cards sold in Japan, and had a very limited release here in America.
thanks those pictures are pretty awesome which would lead me to believe power rangers would make an awesome anime
Old July 13th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #87
kainhighwind2
Magna Power!

Quote:
thanks those pictures are pretty awesome which would lead me to believe power rangers would make an awesome anime
Eh, I think it'd work better in stills like those, rather than full blown animation. There's no way they could keep that art quality up in motion.
kainhighwind2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2012, 03:25 AM   #88
Cyrax9
VIP Rider

I know that we have an SDCC thread, but is there some sort of SDCC "cheat sheet" around here that lists every major Saban Brands related announcement made at the convention? It's becoming increasingly difficult to keep up with all of the various threads with major pieces of information that were announced at the convention. (e.g. Some stuff is in the Megaforce thread, some is in The Vortexx thread, some is in the SDCC thread, and so on.) If there isn't a "cheat sheet" and one can't be added to the first post of the SDCC thread, does anyone have tips on what search queries will yield the most useful results? Thanks in advance everyone.
Cyrax9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #89
Long Time Newbie
Power Ranger

How old a thread is it generally acceptable to comment in as opposed to starting a new one?
Long Time Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #90
Faustlives
PK FIRE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Time Newbie View Post
How old a thread is it generally acceptable to comment in as opposed to starting a new one?
I was wondering the exact same thing
Faustlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #91
Bread
Part of that world

Depends on the forum. If it is a for sale thread in merch never. They weren't moved when we split marketplace and merch two years ago so way out of it. Marketplace 2 or 3 months. PM user if longer. Other threads well I would say it depends if there were 5 replies from 2005 then make a new one but anything within the last couple years I would say if it is in merch or general is fair game.
Bread is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #92
Myzou
The One You Love to Hate

If it's in General, pretty much always bump the thread unless as comic said, it's from like before 2007 with only a few replies.

Otherwise a mod will just tell you a thread already exists, lock it, and bump the old one for you, lol.
Myzou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #93
HirotoGo-OnGold
@PR_Media_Info

Quote:
Naochika Morishita
HirotoGo-OnGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #94
Avalanche1231
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicgeek View Post
Thanks, Okay last thing for now. I do this on a lot of sites so I tried it on amiami, I was looking for shipping so I went through the order process as I do with amazon just to see shipping. But with amiami I can't seem to figure out how to cancel an order.

Also can someone link the thread where emma's dad came and said she wouldn't be coming and the peace treaty and stuff.
How much was the shipping quote they gave you? I want a decent estimate before i buy from AmiAmi especially if someone knows about how much shipping (Registered SAL to the USA) for a DX ranger key set is.
Avalanche1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #95
Greenshortz
Power Ranger

Does anyone know of a safe webstite i can watched gokaiger subbed that i dont have to download the episodes
Old July 16th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #96
kainhighwind2
Magna Power!

Only thing I can recommend would be to search YouTube.
kainhighwind2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #97
raz
Pink Revolution
eBay

Quote:
Does anyone know of a safe webstite i can watched gokaiger subbed that i dont have to download the episodes
A few different people on Facebook have them up, if you just search for episodes on Google. Dailymotion has them also, but people tend to abbreviate more to avoid getting their stuff removed, like KSG instead of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger or such.
raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #98
Greenshortz
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz View Post
A few different people on Facebook have them up, if you just search for episodes on Google. Dailymotion has them also, but people tend to abbreviate more to avoid getting their stuff removed, like KSG instead of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger or such.
thanks for the help
Old July 16th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #99
Primo Ron Pink
The Knockout Game

Also, if it makes anyone feel any better, TOEI is completely aware of TV-Nihon, which is obviously the largest distributor of Super Sentai and Kamen Rider television rips to U.S. enthusiasts on the entire internet. Their only interference has been to ask that Kamen Rider The First be taken offline because of its availability in U.S. DVD markets.

When it comes to copyright infringement claims, the majority of cases have to be backed by the holders of the copyright for law enforcement to bother upholding them.
Old July 16th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #100
rquinain
トッキュ6号トッキュ6号。。。?
32 eBay

Is there any place that can cut big blocks of wood?
I know Lowe's can cut small wooden boards into whatever size you need. But I need a couple of wooden blocks that are like, two or three feet tall, about five inches deep, and maybe two feet wide. I'm not sure if Lowe's does their wood cutting service for something that big.
rquinain is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
faq, questions, tags r 4 vips :)