RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Administration > Announcements

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:22 AM   #81
Ceptor
ライズアップ
 
Ceptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewgreenranger View Post
where do we find our infractions?
I actually kind of second this question. Do they just appear on your User CP if you have one? I don't think I've ever received one, but I'm not not entirely sure.
Ceptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2010, 08:40 AM   #82
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
1
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 30,576
Your profile, under the "Infractions" tab.
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2010, 09:57 PM   #83
Yuusuke Kadoya
The greatest HEEL of RB !
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr_legends2005 View Post
Regarding:



pr_legends: This coming from a person with half a brain himself?


My apologies for posting my response to a thread with a rude, disruptive behavior. It was something that really got me startled about, but I'm over it, and now know better not to intrude like that ever again. I'm sorry.
I DONT apologize for my infractions. But I do agree with pegasasuranger though not all the way ! Not tons but just SOME. Hey PR legends you should not bow to their will man. Youre better than that. My time on here is limited as I will be banned soon and insulted thereafter. No disrespect to anybody else but I stand by and take full responsibility for my actions or infractions.
Yuusuke Kadoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2010, 10:06 PM   #84
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
1
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 30,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuusuke Kadoya View Post
I DONT apologize for my infractions. But I do agree with pegasasuranger though not all the way ! Not tons but just SOME. Hey PR legends you should not bow to their will man. Youre better than that. My time on here is limited as I will be banned soon and insulted thereafter. No disrespect to anybody else but I stand by and take full responsibility for my actions or infractions.
Your infractions are not permanent, which mean this thread does not concern you.

What's your problem? >_>
Try to relax.
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2010, 10:27 PM   #85
Yuusuke Kadoya
The greatest HEEL of RB !
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decade View Post
Your infractions are not permanent, which mean this thread does not concern you.

What's your problem? >_>
Try to relax.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decade View Post
Why do you keep saying that? I don't know about the other staff, but I have no intention of removing you. Why are you trying so hard to get banned?
I didnt know my infractions were not permanent. But if you really wanna know what my problem is: Its people like y3k and mods like McAster that make it hard for me to enjoy Rangerboard. I was talking about him wanting to ban me not you. No disrespect to you Decade. I dont want to get banned but I think Mc Aster might do it because I wont let him diss me as he does everyone else. I'll relax and drop my guard when those two get off my back. Like I said no disrespect to you !
Yuusuke Kadoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2010, 10:29 PM   #86
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
1
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 30,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuusuke Kadoya View Post
I didnt know my infractions were not permanent. But if you really wanna know what my problem is: Its people like y3k and mods like McAster that make it hard for me to enjoy Rangerboard. I was talking about him wanting to ban me not you. No disrespect to you Decade. I dont want to get banned but I think Mc Aster might do it because I wont let him diss me as he does everyone else.
'Kay, I see where you're coming from.
But rampaging through the board saying you have limited time here & assuming you will be banned is not the way to go.

It'd lead to what you say would happened because it's spammy, and rather disruptive.

If you have a problem with a mod, try PMing them and work it out calmly and politely.

If that fails, you're free to talk it out with the Admins.
PM one of us.
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2010, 10:35 PM   #87
Yuusuke Kadoya
The greatest HEEL of RB !
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decade View Post
'Kay, I see where you're coming from.
But rampaging through the board saying you have limited time here & assuming you will be banned is not the way to go.

It'd lead to what you say would happened because it's spammy, and rather disruptive.

If you have a problem with a mod, try PMing them and work it out calmly and politely.

If that fails, you're free to talk it out with the Admins.
PM one of us.
Okay I apologize for assuming that, but I did speak my mind and PM Mc Aster and I just thought I might be banned because he might not have taken it well. Just making sure you are one of the administators right Decade ?
Yuusuke Kadoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2010, 10:35 PM   #88
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
1
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 30,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuusuke Kadoya View Post
Okay I apologize for assuming that, but I did speak my mind and PM Mc Aster and I just thought I might be banned he might not have taken it well. Just making sure you are one of the administators right Decade ?
Yes, I'm the owner in fact.
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2010, 10:38 PM   #89
Yuusuke Kadoya
The greatest HEEL of RB !
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decade View Post
Yes, I'm the owner in fact.
Okay cool ! Listen gotta go to work right now but if youre on in the morning I will plead my case gladly and PM you okay ? Is that cool ?
Yuusuke Kadoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2010, 10:39 PM   #90
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
1
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 30,576
Yeah that's fine.
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2010, 12:31 AM   #91
Jerry
Hates "Let's Play"
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,475
I got infraction points a couple years ago for sassing a mod (sorry Spy), and I also got one later in 2008 for disruptive behavior. I won't lie. I have no idea what I was doing to have gotten the last set, as no thread is listed with them. I let my temper get the best of me, more than likely, but this is something I have worked on, and I have tried to be a better member since. Please forgive me.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2010, 04:14 PM   #92
Red RAmar
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 3,559
Sorry I made a tech support thread 2 years ago. Didn't know asking a question about the PSP counted at tech support, my bad.
Red RAmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2010, 01:56 AM   #93
Unknown Ranger
You're going to LOVE ME!
 
Unknown Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 900
I had a tech support infraction as well, I asked what my site should be named, did not think that would have counted. Sorry about that.
Unknown Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2010, 09:36 AM   #94
BattleRanger
Truth is never a cliche'
 
BattleRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,715
Will we be responded to specifically concerning our apologies and the infractions? I've yet to have anyone respond directly to my post ....
BattleRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2010, 02:18 PM   #95
MagiBlue
Awaiting Confirmation
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,068
Can someone explain to me why in the world do have 4294967293 points? it is a 10 digit number FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
MagiBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2010, 02:09 PM   #96
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
1
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 30,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiBlue View Post
Can someone explain to me why in the world do have 4294967293 points? it is a 10 digit number FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
... What?
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2010, 02:17 PM   #97
MagiBlue
Awaiting Confirmation
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decade View Post
... What?
http://www.rangerboard.com/member.php?u=25991 see for yourself.
MagiBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2010, 02:20 PM   #98
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
1
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 30,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiBlue View Post
I saw that, but your statement doesn't make sense.
Can you please rephrase?
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2010, 02:51 PM   #99
puperazzi
Dormant Org
eBay
 
puperazzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 15,121
Oh, are we supposed to respond directly to these? Because if I recall correctly, the one I gave Jerry was in fun and definitely should be removed.
puperazzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2010, 04:44 PM   #100
ϟMegaRed
You have failed this Forum!
 
MegaRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 188,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRanger View Post
Will we be responded to specifically concerning our apologies and the infractions? I've yet to have anyone respond directly to my post ....
We reserve the right to deny the removal of permanent infractions as well.
MegaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.