RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Discussion Forums > General Discussion

Old June 10th, 2012, 01:04 AM   #1
ore sanjou!
Power Ranger

Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao robbed!! WTF?

i was shocked about the judges decision in a fight against Bradley, what's your opinion about this decision?
ore sanjou! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 01:13 AM   #2
chronoxiong
Digital Artist

Manny Pacquiao had a higher score in every category except for punches thrown, and he had this:

But, he lost the fight! This is bullshit! What the hell? This is as rigged as wrestling. I rather watch wrestling than watch this crap. What was the reason why Pacman lost? It doesn't make any sense. By the way, I was more entertained watching the John Cena/Brock Lesnar match at the Extreme Rules PPV in late April. That match had me on the edge of my seat while this fight had me lol....Thanks Boxing. I didn't think it was possible to become as fake as wrestling.
chronoxiong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 01:15 AM   #3
MASTERMIKE2010
TaToBa! TaToBa TaToBa!

RE-F**KIN'-MATCH! Pac-Man got robbed and he and Bradley needs to go one on one again.
MASTERMIKE2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 01:16 AM   #4
Black_Ryuichi_Ranger
Ressurected PR Fan

Horseshit.

As a Filipino, in room full of other Filipino fam and friends... all hell broke loose after the decision was made.
Black_Ryuichi_Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 01:16 AM   #5
The Real Torhu
Smug Life yo!

Hey it worked. You're all talking about boxing.
The Real Torhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 01:33 AM   #6
QuadraRanger
The Jacket Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTERMIKE2010 View Post
RE-F**KIN'-MATCH! Pac-Man got robbed and he and Bradley needs to go one on one again.
Mark your calender. November 10th.
QuadraRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 02:21 AM   #7
ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com

I'm currently in Vegas and went to the MGM grand to take a picture with the MGM Lion in a boxing ring at the entrance of the hotel and they had Tecate girls there. I took a pic with them, they gave me a little card that had a promotional code to text boxing to a certain number. 10min later, I get a personal text saying that I won and that I should meet the person (some lady named Elizabeth of Tecate). I thought it was a bit sketchy and then the person actually calls me a few minutes later to say to actually meet up in front of the arena entrance. And then BAM! I actually won free f'in tickets to the fight. Upperlevel.... $400 DAMN!

Anywho. I'm not disappointed that he lost. I would have never thought in a million years that I would have been able to watch a Pacquiao fight LIVE! As for the fight itself. My only complaint is that people are basing the record off ONE judge. And one that wasn't even a part of the actual judging. And no one aside from the judges knows how they actually judge a round. I could also understand why one would favor Bradley over Pacquiao. Even I gave him a couple matches. I mean come on, who really thinks that a single person can get the amount of punches in CORRECTLY?

Anyway. Most exciting fight of the night? Rigondeaux vs. Kennedy. That was beastly fight. Rigon hella showed Kennedy why he's a gold medalist. Bailley and Jones was a holy shit moment. Jones was winning up until the 10th and 11th end with the KO.

And so those are my thoughts.
ultrakill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 02:22 AM   #8
Quantum Wolf
Confusion & Delay!

Yeah I was pretty surprised. As a Filipino myself, it was a huge surprise. Makes me wonder what'll happen to him now.

Well, look on the bright side. In his 7 year winning streak Pacquaio made history. Even the commentators said that he is now up there with all the boxing greats like Joe Frasier and Muhammad Ali.

It's one thing to win a match, but it's another thing to make an impact like that. But for the sake of this match, yeah, I'm looking forward to the rematch and a tad disappointed.
Quantum Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 03:43 AM   #9
ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com

I'm actually now more interested in Mayweather/Pac for the fact that Mayweather no longer has any bullshit excuses because we know that Pac is "beatable."
Old June 10th, 2012, 03:57 AM   #10
POTS251
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrakill View Post
I'm actually now more interested in Mayweather/Pac for the fact that Mayweather no longer has any bullshit excuses because we know that Pac is "beatable."
Pac Man wasnt undefeated going into this fight, so we already knew he was beatable, that Marquez fight proved that too.
POTS251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 04:35 AM   #11
Omega-Red
White_with_Evil

PBF is laughing his ass off right now.
Omega-Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 07:26 AM   #12
Deltron
My Only Love

I'm a Mayweather fan/supporter first and foremost...but last night was complete bullshit.

This is the work of Bob Arum. It's no concidence that Arum promotes/has contracts with both fighters.

When shit like this:

is already being made, you know it's bullshit.

Overall the night was pretty odd...Pacman "missing," his odd demands...everything was off.
Deltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 08:20 AM   #13
EricTheDragon
Wait for it.

I'm in Paris and totally missed the fight but I'm just as disappointed as everyone else. Totally dilutes whatever is left of a possible Mayweather/Pacquiao match. I have almost no interest in that match now.
EricTheDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 08:37 AM   #14
Quantum Wolf
Confusion & Delay!

At any rate, Filipino time I await tomorrow to see how much of a debacle this will be in the newspapers and evening news.
Quantum Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 08:48 AM   #15
vagaranger
Power Ranger

i am sure that manny will get it back he is a great boxer something i have not seen a long time in this sport and i too am looking forward to a mayweather/pacquiao match up
vagaranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 08:50 AM   #16
darkshadowranger
$10 love you long time!

Pfft, such a fake sport with fixed outcomes boxing is. Wrestling... now there is a real sport!
darkshadowranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #17
ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by POTS251 View Post
Pac Man wasnt undefeated going into this fight, so we already knew he was beatable, that Marquez fight proved that too.
Oh of course we know he lost but those 3 losses came early into his career when he was still fairly green. Everyone knows Pac rocked Marquez in their second and third meeting.

I mean, Pac went undefeated for the last 7 years. No matter what, that's still pretty damn impressive.
Old June 10th, 2012, 12:05 PM   #18
Kiliana Nightwolf
Black Wolf/Falcon

Pacquiao is a douche, anyways. Though in terms of the scores there, you would have thought that he would have won.
Kiliana Nightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #19
Deltron
My Only Love

Quote:
. Everyone knows Pac rocked Marquez in their third meeting.

What fight were you watching? He did not "rock" Marquez...at all. Marquez held his own. You must've forgotten the boos he got and Pacman himself even knew...he wasn't his cheery self like he usually is post fights.

It was a close fight, way closer than this bullshit last night, and it wasn't as one sided as last night, where it was obvious one person won over the other.
Deltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #20
POTS251
Power Ranger

Quote:
Everyone knows Pac rocked Marquez in their second and third meeting.
we did not watch the same fight
POTS251 is offline   Reply With Quote