RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Discussion Forums > Merchandise Discussion

Old April 23rd, 2012, 03:47 PM   #21
IzumoZorc
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GokaiCaptain View Post
Toys N Joys has abysmal service. Back in 2004. I ordered a Dekaranger Change SP License from them. I placed the order in mid February. I e-mailed them about a week later asking them when I would get it. They responded by saying they ordered it from Japan for me when the item was never listed as low stock or out of stock. I finally got the item in mid-March of 2004, and that was the last time I ordered from them.
Atleast you got it. I ordered a Yu-gi-oh Gx duel disc back in fall of "06. I got an email saying it was backordered a week later. About a month later, I inquired about said purchase, but they didn't respond. Cycle kept repeating for the next year (never got a refund either). To this day, I have never received that duel disc. Also on that order, I ordered a Naruto SAND village headband, but the sent me a SOUND village headband.

And as for Riderproxy, she is very reliable, I have used her services several times. In fact, I just ordered an item through her a couple of days ago. The only worry is she can be rather cost effective, since she only ships vie EMS.
IzumoZorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2012, 07:32 PM   #22
DX7879
Power Ranger

I swear I'm the only one that has not had a bad experience with TnJ. I have ordered from them 3 times, and got my items fine. Not sentai items, but I have ordered some Beyblades and Beast Wars from them, and got them within 2 weeks :/

If there's something I want that isn't available somewhere else, I would probably order from TnJ, until I have a bad experience with them
DX7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #23
GokaiCaptain
Samba Ranger!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzumoZorc View Post
Atleast you got it. I ordered a Yu-gi-oh Gx duel disc back in fall of "06. I got an email saying it was backordered a week later. About a month later, I inquired about said purchase, but they didn't respond. Cycle kept repeating for the next year (never got a refund either). To this day, I have never received that duel disc. Also on that order, I ordered a Naruto SAND village headband, but the sent me a SOUND village headband.

And as for Riderproxy, she is very reliable, I have used her services several times. In fact, I just ordered an item through her a couple of days ago. The only worry is she can be rather cost effective, since she only ships vie EMS.
Has TnJ ever been reported? I mean, they are based in Hawaii. Can't they be reported to the Better Business Bureau, or something?

Last edited by GokaiCaptain; April 25th, 2012 at 10:53 PM.
GokaiCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote