RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Discussion Forums > Merchandise Discussion

Old April 21st, 2012, 07:26 PM   #1
acroyear5
Power Ranger

delta megazord difficult to remove part, advice.

I have a delta megazord. When hes in shuttle mode and you remove the big triangle sections that become the robos legs i find its very tight and almost feel like it will break the connectors that attach the leg sections.

Is this tightness typical and has anybody out there actually broken theirs or is it generally safe despite the difficulty of removal?

thanks.
acroyear5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2012, 07:40 PM   #2
MysteryRanger
SentaiRanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroyear5 View Post
I have a delta megazord. When hes in shuttle mode and you remove the big triangle sections that become the robos legs i find its very tight and almost feel like it will break the connectors that attach the leg sections.

Is this tightness typical and has anybody out there actually broken theirs or is it generally safe despite the difficulty of removal?

thanks.
Ill try mine out again and get back to you ok

To Be Continued....
MysteryRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2012, 10:47 PM   #3
Seerauber Jenny
High Class Pirate Lass

Mine is like that too. It doesn't feel like it would break, but you have to tug on his back half with an absurd amount of force to get it to come apart. He was in pretty rough shape when I got him (I had to rig a new ratcheting shoulder joint for the Astro Delta mode because it was just swinging freely), so I figured his previous owner had mucked it up somehow. But maybe it's a design flaw?
Seerauber Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2012, 03:05 AM   #4
Joesus
Smarky

It's pretty tight on mine too. It's because of the little pegs on the AstroDelta hands and the tabs in the feet. It takes a good bit of force, but I wouldn't be worried about breaking anything. Also, it's a bit easier if you can separate the two leg sections before removing them individually.
Joesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2012, 06:11 AM   #5
acroyear5
Power Ranger

thanks for those various replis, sounds like its quite typical then. Generally DX mecha connector are perfect, easy to snap in/out but also hold securely, this is an example of where its a bit of a pull to get them out. I'll just be careful though i keep it in robo mode most times. A small child would probably have (had) to make quite an effort to remove those pieces! Not quite the flaw of the hurricanegar dolphin tail though!!
acroyear5 is offline   Reply With Quote