RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Discussion Forums > Merchandise Discussion

Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #8741
Sir Koji
Knight of Ice

So, I got my Ichigo, Nigo, and V3 from Ebay today (First, First, Next), and I have a question. I looked at the instructions for them, and it says 2010 China on Ichigo and Nigo, so were they re-released? Or does another country make their own versions or something? The packaging looked to be normal (explaining what a Figuart is), and I don't think my ShinkenRed had that (might be mistaken. And weren't these some of the first KR Figuarts?). So, anyone know about that? It's just curiosity on my end.
Old April 17th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #8742
Ewwiikk
武装戦線

Yes, "The First" versions are re-paints/re-releases. Same mold, just new paint apps to match "The First" movie instead of the original "The Next" versions.
Old April 17th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #8743
Sir Koji
Knight of Ice

Ok, because I remember seeing pictures from The First, and when I opened them today figured they were different. Better quality than I recalled.

Thanks.
Old April 17th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #8744
Dragonranger8
SuperSentaiXPowerRangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
Mandarake but it'll be a couple weeks before any recent ones or coming soon ones will be there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GokaiMika View Post
Using a middleman to put in an order is best, otherwise you'll have to wait on the post-sale market and hope the prices don't just go up. Gokai Yellow and Pink for example were in huge demand and now cost an absolute fortune. Orders for Gosei Knight have already closed, so you'll just have to hope he doesn't become as sought after as they did.
Ok, thanks Hopes the price doesn't go to high.
Old April 17th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #8745
Ewwiikk
武装戦線

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Koji View Post
Ok, because I remember seeing pictures from The First, and when I opened them today figured they were different. Better quality than I recalled.

Thanks.
Here's a quick picture guide.
These are "The Next" versions. Kinda funny that they were the first to be released.

These are "The First" versions.
Old April 18th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #8746
Peelander White
Atemisc Innae

This could have been answered before, but does anyone know why Gokai Pink and Yellow tend to cost more than the other Gokaiger figures? Or is it just those specific sellers on eBay? Because I can find all the rest under $50 but Pink and Yellow are always over $100 Making it awfully hard for me to finish this collection. X<
Old April 18th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #8747
Red_Ranger
Power On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peelander White View Post
This could have been answered before, but does anyone know why Gokai Pink and Yellow tend to cost more than the other Gokaiger figures? Or is it just those specific sellers on eBay? Because I can find all the rest under $50 but Pink and Yellow are always over $100 Making it awfully hard for me to finish this collection. X<
The Girls are exclusive's so you wont find any for under $90
Old April 18th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #8748
Peelander White
Atemisc Innae

Ah. I guess that'd make sense then. Kinda' sucks, but I guess I'll just have to fork the cash out if I want them. No sense in excluding them from the rest of the collection.
Old April 18th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #8749
Red_Ranger
Power On!

Quote:
Ah. I guess that'd make sense then. Kinda' sucks, but I guess I'll just have to fork the cash out if I want them. No sense in excluding them from the rest of the collection.
yeah it sucks big time, originally with Shinkenger i was only going to get Red, then fell in love with Figuarts. Had to buy the last 5 all at marked up prices so for Gokaiger i didnt make the same mistake.
Old April 18th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #8750
Peelander White
Atemisc Innae

I have Red, Blue, and green all ordered with those Darin boxes. Not sure if I want Silver, though. He's cool and all, but damn if I can't get past that helmet. He just never felt like the other Gokaigers to me. I'll probably get him one day later on, though. But when I read how everyone says the same problem with Shinken Gold, it makes me think I should probably just get him.
Old April 18th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #8751
Red_Ranger
Power On!

Quote:
I have Red, Blue, and green all ordered with those Darin boxes. Not sure if I want Silver, though. He's cool and all, but damn if I can't get past that helmet. He just never felt like the other Gokaigers to me. I'll probably get him one day later on, though. But when I read how everyone says the same problem with Shinken Gold, it makes me think I should probably just get him.
IMO id order both Gokai Silver and Shinken Gold, i love both of them.
Old April 18th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #8752
Peelander White
Atemisc Innae

If I get any Shinkengers, it'd be Kaoru, but that's still unlikely. I like them, but I don't think I want any others aside from the Gokaigers right now. I might get those Akibarangers when they come out, though. But Gokai Silver will likely be ordered before too long here. Not sure, really.
Old April 18th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #8753
Redlunarwolf
Evil Titanium Ranger

So glad I had my gf buy a whole Gokaiger lot including the girls for only $320 shipped...
Old April 18th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #8754
Peelander White
Atemisc Innae

I would have just ordered them all at one time, but I've been throwing my cash around to collect all the Mobirates Ranger Keys recently, so I'll have to wait on the girls.
Old April 18th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #8755
GaoHunter
KiRyoku Tenshin!
eBay

Talking about Gokaiger Figuarts? Cool. Finally got around to picking up Silver, completing the team. Pose time!

Old April 18th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #8756
Peelander White
Atemisc Innae

I'll be receiving Gokai Blue first and I'll likely have him hangin' with an Arcee (Transformers Prime) figure and a custom painted Gouf Custom (Gundam) MG model until the others come in. I guess I need to find a place in my room for them. I have too much crap laying around as it is. lol
Old April 18th, 2012, 09:12 PM   #8757
dekablue25
db25 from ranger review

funny thing is when gokai yellow came out she was like cheap 60-80ish then like mid january she sky rocket in price like crazy and now shes peaking at 120+ gokai pink just sold out when she was released which was odd as heck.
Old April 18th, 2012, 09:13 PM   #8758
Peelander White
Atemisc Innae

Seems like Yellow would sell more than Pink to me, but that may just be my biasness since I like Luka more.
Old April 18th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #8759
tasti man LH
SILENCE!!!

Well, last I checked, the overall fandom seems to like Luka more than Ahim, so there's that I guess.
Old April 18th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #8760
cyberv
CYBER OP, ENERGIZE!

Just a fun suggestion: My mother's into miniatures, and she went NUTS when she saw the mini unfolded Ranger Keys that came with the Gokaiger figuarts. So we took a tiny treasure chest used by "the tooth fairy", and put the six keys into it.

If you can get a hold of one of these tooth chests, your Ranger keys will look FANTASTIC inside of it.
Closed Thread