RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Discussion Forums > General Discussion

Old April 5th, 2012, 07:08 AM   #1
ReddyRedWolf
Power Ranger

Metal Hero Crossover

Metal Hero isn't that well known for crossovers. Most of those would be those with sequels.

Space Sheriffs

Space Sheriff Gavan introduced Sharivan. Space Sheriff Sharivan had Gavan cameo and crossover ending. Space Sheriff Shaider had cameos and that trilogy special clip show. Both Sun Vulcan and Gokaiger vs Gavan indicate Space Sheriffs are part of the Super Sentai universe.

Rescue Police

Solbrain had a crossover with Winspector. It's chief Shunsuke Masaki (Hiroshi Miyauchi) was chief of both teams. The protagonist of Winspector Ryōma Kagawa later becoming permanent member of Solbrain. Exeedraft was originally set for a different continuity but Shunsuke Masaki came back during the last three episodes.

Jiban episode 31
Jiraiya and Jiban had a very minor crossover with Jiraiya's younger brother Manabu Yamaji appearing.

B-Fighter Continuity
Now B-Fighter is where it really gets interesting. B-Fighter's last two episodes featured a crossover with Blue Swat and Janperson. Sorceress Jagul revives Blue Swat villain Queen and Janperson villain Bill Goldy by using life energy of young women. B-Fighter and Blue Swat teams meet thanks to Kabuto, no not B-Fighter Kabuto. Both try to stop a kidnapping is joined by Janperson and Gun Gibson. With both team's female members captured at the ending of part 1. (I haven't found yet episode 53 so that's all I've watched.)

The B-Fighters themselves would appear in a crossover in its sequel B-Fighter Kabuto.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2012, 07:15 AM   #2
Ninjakus
Heaven's Knuckle

I'm confused by the point of this thread, your post is more of a list than a discussion starter.
Ninjakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2012, 07:22 AM   #3
Hariken
Power Ranger
eBay

I think the point the OP wished to make was that if Gavan is in continuity with Super Sentai, then via other shows that have crossed paths then so are the other Metal Heroes series, such as B-Fighter.
Hariken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2012, 07:27 AM   #4
McAster
I engage in motion

In continuity with Gokaiger anyroad and it's Super Sentai World anyroad.

This thread is as much about sharing information that can lead to discussion as anything else, and it's been quite some time since our last active Metal Heroes thread, so it's fine. So talk about Metal Heroes people, it's a wonderful branding of different shows and groupings that more or less shared the same universe.

Plenty to talk about, both individual shows, and how they all fit together, someone just has to start at it.

Go watch Blue SWAT. I may or may not someday go insane, reveal myself to be an alien, and start killing people if they haven't seen it yet. Better safe than sorry people, so watch it.
McAster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #5
Joesus
Smarky

So, based on the B-Fighter picture, does that mean their version of the White Blaster BeetleBorg lasted longer than the 3 episodes or whatever it took to beat the B-Fighter Shadow Borg?
Joesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #6
ReddyRedWolf
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joesus View Post
So, based on the B-Fighter picture, does that mean their version of the White Blaster BeetleBorg lasted longer than the 3 episodes or whatever it took to beat the B-Fighter Shadow Borg?
Think of Kabuto as B-Fighter's Ninjaman (idiot related to their power source) appearing sparely like Gunmajin. (Episodes 35, 36, 52 & 53)

Kabuto is the son of Guru, the giant beetle that gave B-Fighter their powers.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #7
Ryoutarou
Dot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joesus View Post
Yes. He was there for a grand total of...four episodes. He appeared in two episodes in the 30s, basically he's the song of the bug that gave the B-Fighters their powers. (he has no human form, the suit is his body) And then he reappears in the team up.

The B-Fighter team up was a little weird, I always got the feeling that it was supposed to be something direct to video but they just decided to place it as part of the series. Episode 51 is technically the end of the series proper, that's when they defeat Shadow, Saint Papilla finally decides what to do with Earth, and all the story lines are closed up. 52 and 53 just sort of...happen, there's no mention of them having beat the previous enemies or anything, it's just there. Not that I mind, it was a lot of fun to watch even if it made no sense.
Ryoutarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #8
Primo Haim Saban
Sailor Mooned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjakus View Post
I'm confused by the point of this thread, your post is more of a list than a discussion starter.
This thread is brilliant for nothing more than educating me as to the fact that Jiraiya actually connects to something.

I now have more joy than you could ever realize.
Primo Haim Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #9
Mustang
I'll Live Or Die Trying

This thread made me curious about Metal hero's . May have to try and check some of it out. So it did some good there I think
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #10
TheSilentWatcher
I ruin everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAster View Post
Go watch Blue SWAT. I may or may not someday go insane, reveal myself to be an alien, and start killing people if they haven't seen it yet. Better safe than sorry people, so watch it.
Oh Blue SWAT has been on my radar for awhile now. I just haven't had the chance to watch it and a few other shows. I have plans for watching this and a few other shows over the summer.

Anyways, rangerboard needs more Metal Hero discussions anyway. Because Metal Hero is awesome. This is a fact not open to discussion.

Remember kids, the true winner of the Super Hero War will not be the Super Sentai or the Kamen Riders. It will be the Metal Heroes. That is all.
TheSilentWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote