RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Discussion Forums > Merchandise Discussion

Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2012, 05:20 AM   #1
jay-el_8
Red Ranger since '94

Body suits

I'm not starting this thread to biatch about sushiya's stuff which I received today, maybe a bit... The helmet is too small, the inside of the gloves are deteriorating and rubbing off on my hands, the only thing that was good was the belt and cuffs :S And don't getme started on the body suit, measurements are just so sh!T!

I cannot even express my anger at myself for even trusting sush, but I will dispute this.

Anyways, my question is to the other cosplayers: how good of a quality is halu's body suit? Does it allow for stretching (slight stretching, like if my biceps get bigger or legs get bigger? Because sushiya's started to rip when I wore it on my arms. I will ask halu about it too, just needed an unbiased opinion.
Old April 5th, 2012, 08:05 AM   #2
Jerryn206
Green Ranger Cosplayer

I love my Halu body suit. My leg measurements were off a little bit so it's a tad baggy in the thigh area but fits like a glove everywhere else. His body suit is very stretchy. Good for those crazy articulated poses.

Also, my Aniki helmet and gloves are amazing. I would highly recommend Halu for the body suit and Aniki for everything else. Top notch work by both these prop makers. Glad to have them offering their services.

Here I am in my Green MMPR and my buddy Cory in his Red MMPR at Emerald City Comicon '12

Old April 5th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #3
OmegaRangerRed
32 eBay

1. sushiya is banned from here for a reason. even though ebay, I would never recomend him at this point

2. there are multiple threads either discussing halu's suits or for questions on cosplaying in general where this question could have been asked. There was no need to create a new thread for it.
Closed Thread