!ULTIMATE FAN!

Please whip up a Tutorial please!!!
TimeFireX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2012, 05:37 AM   #10082
Linear Ranger
Not Part of the "Fandom"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhane View Post
Have we heard any news when the BOA Bullzooka gun is going to released in stores?. Wasn't it supposed to be out last month?
Toywiz.com had it listed as being released in March, but that information was likely incorrect from the start. Had the Bullzooka been ready for March release, then when the Toy Fair took place in February, the Bandai reps would have had a fully functioning & completed toy to show off. Instead they had a mostly completed toy, but it was still tied to a large sound box for all the various sounds it would make.

Since it is likely to be part of the Fall Line, I'd say expect it around the usual May to August time frame.
Linear Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #10083
Destiny13777
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewGuy View Post
Hmm. Plausible, but I doubt it. From what I'm seeing in that picture, the symbol itself is perfect, as it lines up perfectly with the other half of the toy. The actual parts themselves cause the gap. Although you could be right, I honestly don't see them lining up perfectly even if it were sanded down.
You only need to sand down the feet, but it would stay a bit more flush than what was shown before (which i probably won't do because I like the little feet on it). You are right though that the symbol itself would not be perfect, that'd probably take some putty to get a full one going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyX View Post
Thanks! If you guys want, I can whip up a tutorial
Please do, I would love to do it myself but I want to see how you got the joint going.
Destiny13777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #10084
DontXBlink
Let's Make This Showy
eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewGuy View Post

See how perfectly flush both halves fit here? In the BoA version, there's an awkward little gap when it formed the Origami mode. There was a reason why they left out the Origami transformation. They most probably sacrificed it for the sake of elongating the forearms to make the overall Megazord look more proportionate.

When you change one part, you change everything. With these new proportions, it would be impossible to form the Origami mode, so I guess they decided to do away with it for this version. That's why the parts don't sit flush with each other in the Samurai Megazord version.
I haven't been able to pick up a Samurai Megazord yet. How close to Origami mode does the red zord get? The Origami mode is one of the reasons why I wanted to buy the zord in the first place. So its kind of a bummer to hear that the BOA version doesn't do that.
DontXBlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #10085
raz
razzle1337.tumblr.com
eBay

I actually hadn't watched the toy fair video in full until now. While I won't endlessly comment, there are a few things of mention that I'm sure others said that are renewing my hope for the next 8 months:

- Transforming Gigazord is said to work with the zordbuilder system
- Tiger Tank is also zordbuilder compliant
- 4 inch figures are in the works that weren't at the toy fair. Super girls and more villains are my guess.

I'm anxious to see how the Gigazord and Tiger Tank work with the zordbuilder system. There is really a shitload of stuff yet this year to see:

Retrofire Claw zord
Red/Gold Sword Cycle
Electronic Mega Gloves
RC Megazord
Gold/Blue Shogun 8"
Super Mega full team 4"
4" Shogun Red
Auto morphin red/blue/green/gold
Barracuda Blade
Gold Training Set
Bullzooka
Shogun Helmet
Pink/Green Mega helmets
Electronic Samuraizer
Build and Morph sets
Morphin Vehicles
Auxiliary Claw/Scorpion/Lantern
Morphing Gigazord
Tiger Tank

Damn, I just wish they'd get to releasing this stuff.
raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #10086
Fat D
Power Ranger

It does not. Lion mode with arms and legs folded in is as close as you can get without modding.
Fat D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #10087
raz
razzle1337.tumblr.com
eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontXBlink View Post
I haven't been able to pick up a Samurai Megazord yet. How close to Origami mode does the red zord get? The Origami mode is one of the reasons why I wanted to buy the zord in the first place. So its kind of a bummer to hear that the BOA version doesn't do that.
Buying a Shinken-Oh just for the origami is something I've considered often, but the zordbuilder system during Samurai and MMPRv2 is incredibly impressive. They're sacrificing some show/shinkenger toy accuracy for something that is helping toy sales a lot.
Old April 5th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #10088
DarkRanger99
Ougon Kishi
eBay

I have the DX Shinkenger Mecha collection (enough to form Samurai Ha-Oh anyway) only because I bought them before we even found out about Saban buying back Power Rangers. Anyway, I have to say, although I love my mecha, the american versions don't look much different either. The emblem mode is cool, and I think the Dragonzord was the only one that got shafted, but other than that, the Megazord looks pretty much the same.
DarkRanger99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #10089
Angelbear01
Mystic Warrior Of Light

To be honest, I might just pick up Samurai Gigazord (the transforming one thats more in scale with the other Megazords), just for the sake of having some cool and wacky combinations. Its just a shame you can't attach the Battlewing to the Bullzord withouyt losing articulation though. And I am looking forward to the release of the Scorpion and Clawzord. I think it'd be kind of cool, yet awkward at the same time to see the Clawzord support Zord combining with the Deluxe Clawzord as a new arm.

Of course it would be neat to see BOA do an Auxiliary (spelling?) version of the Lion Folding Zord where it becomes something like an arm or a leg. As for the other versions of the Samurai Ranger figures, I'm having a hard time right now, deciding on whether or not to get the Armor Morphin figures. I mean, I loved the Switch Morphin ones, so I'd think that the Armor ones would be cool to have as well. Especially since they have a different gimmick. Just a shame to me that the figures don't include weapons. Ironically, the last time I was at the Walmart in Vienna, WV I found a headless Red Ranger Armor Morphin figure and the manager still wanted to sell it at the full price for $11.00, even though it was in fact missing its head.

Go figure.
Angelbear01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #10090
Aquaslash
Super Mega Time!
eBay

I might get the armor morphin gold, just for the sake of having a super mega gold
Aquaslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #10091
Deus
"Allons-y"
32 eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRanger99 View Post
I have the DX Shinkenger Mecha collection (enough to form Samurai Ha-Oh anyway) only because I bought them before we even found out about Saban buying back Power Rangers. Anyway, I have to say, although I love my mecha, the american versions don't look much different either. The emblem mode is cool, and I think the Dragonzord was the only one that got shafted, but other than that, the Megazord looks pretty much the same.
I bought mine afterwards, and while I will agree that they do look incredibly similar, the Ha-Oh easily dwarfs the gigazord. Also, when you compare the battlewings, the BoA version looks like a cheap happy meal toy. Though at the same time, I wouldn't suggest the BoJ version to anyone because of the ridiculous price...I just happend to get lucky and find mine for cheap. (180 for aux, 90 for Shinkenoh and a shodophone, 30 for Daikaioh, 150 for Mougyudaioh)
Deus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #10092
rocky505
Writer of PRLW

Plus the boj mechs take up so much freaking space.
rocky505 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #10093
raz
razzle1337.tumblr.com
eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMasterGalvatron View Post
I might get the armor morphin gold, just for the sake of having a super mega gold
I'm debating super mega armor morphin gold and the transtek just to have them.
Old April 6th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #10094
Angelbear01
Mystic Warrior Of Light

I have the Transtek and honestly, its fun to come up with different combos for its limbs with other Megazords. Funny enough, the Transtek could be considered a retool as well as a repaint from the original figure, since the Overdrive emblem is replaced with the Samurai one and it doesn't have the light-up feature like the original. I'd say its a good addition, especially if you want to add a support Zord to your team. Of course, thats how I've viewed Transtek Armor before, as a Zord.
Angelbear01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #10095
origionalrangerfan
Lucky Hat
32 eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
Plus the boj mechs take up so much freaking space.
I have to say the only one that takes up so much room is Mougyudaioh and the axillary mechs.
origionalrangerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #10096
GekiViolet
Henshin Grid

I always get the girls but not this time. I see so many reg pink, mega pink, reg yellow, and mega yellow at target and toys r us. I've spent so much on ranger keys and the like plus blue and green mega figures for my nephew. I would want super mega girls but I dunno. My 2 yr old nephew wanted more so I gave him some of my oldies: mmpr red, pink, and black from thunderbikes. He wanted yellow so I finally gave up and gave him my coveted operation overdrive yellow.
GekiViolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2012, 02:21 AM   #10097
JohnnyX
Just A Friend

I'll try to get a tutorial by Sunday for ya guys
JohnnyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #10098
raz
razzle1337.tumblr.com
eBay

Got transtek from tru for 26 and it was 13 at walmart. Thank god for returns. Now i can't wait yo see how i can twist the gigazord with this.

Let's put this zordbuilder system to the test

Last edited by raz; April 8th, 2012 at 07:13 PM.
Old April 8th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #10099
Go-OnGold83
ToQchange!!ToQRokugo!!

i wanted to put this in the episode thread but i dont want to get infracted but i think the reason we are getting alot of toys more than any other season is because of the money they spend to importing them, which kills the storyline on samurai because the money they spend on toys and not on acting/storyline, i mean i dont understand how japan has a great storyline and toyline at the same time?

someone correct me on this.

i mean when disney took over, the toylines have suffered which the storylines were good, which we didnt get all the toys that was on pr, i think it's a money issue.

if that's how america will get all the pr toys, i think that's way to go, meaning sacrifice the storyline to get all the toys.
Go-OnGold83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #10100
grnrngr
www.grnrngr.com
eBay

The majority of the toyline was not released in Japan and most of the items that were (i.e. the zords) have been remolded.

Your theory is wrong.
grnrngr is offline   Reply With Quote