RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Discussion Forums > Merchandise Discussion

Closed Thread

Old March 23rd, 2012, 10:25 PM   #8421
Aquaslash
Super Mega Time!
eBay

A shame these don't do well in America. I'd be all over a Samurai Mega Mode one.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 10:37 PM   #8422
Izzy
SETH METAL

I'm pretty sure they are doing alright through Bluefin since they're still coming, it's the Shinken ones that Bandai decided to try and sell at ToysR'Us that are shelf warming...
Old March 23rd, 2012, 11:17 PM   #8423
Moon
Power Ranger

I havent seen any of the Shinkenger figuarts in TRU shelf warming. All the times I went to TRU I saw about a dozen ShinkenReds and a week later they were gone. The only time I saw them shelf warming was in TRU in Times Square, most likely because of the hiked up prices.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 11:19 PM   #8424
Zeltrax541
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megasentai View Post
Your Probably be better of with Matt Austin since he played Red in OO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC RANGER!!! View Post
I just thought of one, Triassic Mode "Abakiller"!?! Imagine the possibilities...!
You're probably right on that, Megasentai.

That is a cool idea, Sonic-Ranger. I mainly thought of this: http://supersentaiimages.blogspot.co...abaranger.html
Scroll down until you go past a pic of Top-Galer and you'll see Abare-Killer's Abare Mode.

To be honest, I'll probably go nuts for an Abare-Killer Figuart. Quoting Mr.ILT: “I think when they release Abarangers, they'd have effect parts for the Abare Mode.”

I can see that happening. I can imagine that the AbaRangers would have some peg holes or something to attach the enlarged diamonds onto their suits/or in Abare-Killer’s case the spikes on his suit. For some reason, I can also see Abare-Killer’s shield being able to be removable so we can attach the more spiked-up shield much like Eternal’s cape and Skull’s scarf.

Last edited by Zeltrax541; March 23rd, 2012 at 11:34 PM.
Old March 24th, 2012, 12:18 AM   #8425
Izzy
SETH METAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
I havent seen any of the Shinkenger figuarts in TRU shelf warming. All the times I went to TRU I saw about a dozen ShinkenReds and a week later they were gone. The only time I saw them shelf warming was in TRU in Times Square, most likely because of the hiked up prices.
Just because they move quickly in one or more spots doesn't mean they don't elsewhere. But the ones that haven't moved are apparently all people need to convince themselves and try to convince others that Figuarts have failed in the US...
Old March 24th, 2012, 01:08 AM   #8426
dekablue25
db25 from ranger review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
oh TRU times square is shelf warming cause 1 they ordered too many to begin with and most of the time its only red sitting there.the TRU near me has stopped selling the figuarts after the new wave came out but the times square one will have theirs for awhile heck might even see these suckers go on sale in the commin months
Old March 24th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #8427
GaoRize
Butthurt Hurricane

Abare Mode would likely be separate arms altogether knowing Figuarts. They would never put that many peg holes in the arms, and it would be confusing to find where each spike went. SWAT Mode and AbareMax would have to be different figures entirely, just like the different Kamen Rider forms. Same with the other super modes.

Also, Gekiranger figuarts would not be difficult. It's not like you need a belt to have a waist joint >.>
Old March 24th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #8428
Taichi
Crude but rude...
32 eBay

Dekared looks amazing!!!! A definite pickup.
Old March 24th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #8429
Zeltrax541
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaoRize View Post
Abare Mode would likely be separate arms altogether knowing Figuarts. They would never put that many peg holes in the arms, and it would be confusing to find where each spike went. SWAT Mode and AbareMax would have to be different figures entirely, just like the different Kamen Rider forms. Same with the other super modes.

Also, Gekiranger figuarts would not be difficult. It's not like you need a belt to have a waist joint >.>
Ah. I didn't think about that. AbareMax would look cool as a Figuart.
Old March 24th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #8430
Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ranger View Post
Looks so much better than the preview figure. At least this one doesn't have paint flaking off it. Can't wait.
Keep in mind this is a tiny picture of the figure shot in a studio. I'd wait for a hands on review to see what they're really like

-Joint problems?
-Paint issues
- Pieces falling off

Those are the common things I read on these boards
Old March 24th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #8431
SONIC RANGER!!!
all alone... til dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Samurai View Post
Keep in mind this is a tiny picture of the figure shot in a studio. I'd wait for a hands on review to see what they're really like

-Joint problems?
-Paint issues
- Pieces falling off

Thru experience with Figuarts, Quality may vary...
Old March 24th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #8432
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy
eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Samurai View Post

-Joint problems?
-Paint issues
- Pieces falling off

I understand that but this isn't a preview figure shot, I'm only talking about the general overall look. The figures at Tamashii Nations were painted prototypes and you could see the colors flaking off the base white bodies on all three Dekarangers. This one looks like a production figure or at the very least a production prototype.
Old March 25th, 2012, 03:31 AM   #8433
Slowking
Power Ranger

DekaRed looks amazing. I'm definitely starting to save up in order to get him as soon as he's out. I probably won't have enough money to get the two new Greeed, which is a shame really, as each of them comes with an interesting accessory (purple Tatoba head and Dr. Maki's doll). I am pre-ordering HyperShinkenRed however, and I also have GoseiKnight, Fourze Rocket States, Birth Prototype, Juuzo and Super Tatoba pre-ordered.

Argh, I don't mind skipping certain figuarts when I have to, but now there's just too many excellent ones that are being released during the upcoming months!
Old March 25th, 2012, 04:08 AM   #8434
Izzy
SETH METAL

I was hoping Purple Eyed Tatoba would have been a rerelease like Decade Violent Emotion, I am bummed. I guess I'll grab normal Tatoba soon then...
Old March 25th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #8435
cyberv
CYBER OP, ENERGIZE!

Sigh. Cool as that Dekared is, I'll stick with my SPD Red Ranger. I know, blasphemy, but I see no point in blowing my sentai item budget on the figuart versions when I've got perfectly servicable BOA versions already.

Now, if they do DekaSwan or DekaBright... SO there.
Old March 25th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #8436
The_Emperor
「皇帝様」

I'll be getting S.H.Figuarts DekaBreak for sure. It's always annoyed me how the BoA figure can't be posed so that he's using his Brace Throttle.
Old March 27th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #8437
Slowking
Power Ranger

Super ShinkenRed pre-orders open once again at amiami! Get yours now!

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...e=TOY-TOK-1833

Managed to get one so I cancelled mine at HLJ. Saving up 700 yen this way.
Old March 27th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #8438
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy
eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowking View Post

I got one from each, screw this whole 1 per household thing, I need custom fodder and I never know where this body might come in handy.
Old March 27th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #8439
Henshin_King
Pack leader

king, i was wondering when the deka shf comes out, are you planing on making the battleizer, seeing how it was used in magiranger vs dekaranger
Old March 27th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #8440
The_Emperor
「皇帝様」

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowking View Post

Just pre-ordered one as well. Screw HLJ!
Closed Thread