PDA

View Full Version : Kryptonians: Clark getting his wind breath power?

Primo Haim Saban
July 25th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Now, I've tried to predict the expansion of Smallville's story before to no avail (http://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=82282), but I think I may be on to something this time.

The second episode of Smallville's sixth season in entitled "Sneeze". Now, with a name that silly, the only thing that comes to my mind is Clark getting some strange allergy that results in him sneezing uncontrollably, and thanks to the immense strength in his lungs, he blows the barn doors down.

Aside from flight of course, wind breath is the only power Clark has left to get under his belt, so they'll have to introduce it sometime. Though all signs point to this episode being nothing more than a random Krypto-freak who makes people sneeze. We'll just have to wait and see.

Arsenal
July 25th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Sounds good to me. I was wondering when he'd get that particular power.

Poweranimals
July 25th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Yeah, it's been all but confirmed that this is the episode that he gets his super breath. One of the writers confirmed that he'll get it in one of the early episode this season so it's almost guarenteed.

Samurai Ranger
July 25th, 2006, 08:00 PM
ZOMG, so like, GA shoots an arrow at Clark, and Clark sneezes, and the arrows redirects itself and stabs GA in the face. >>

Phantom6
July 25th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Now, I've tried to predict the expansion of Smallville's story before to no avail (http://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=82282), but I think I may be on to something this time.

The second episode of Smallville's sixth season in entitled "Sneeze". Now, with a name that silly, the only thing that comes to my mind is Clark getting some strange allergy that results in him sneezing uncontrollably, and thanks to the immense strength in his lungs, he blows the barn doors down.

Aside from flight of course, wind breath is the only power Clark has left to get under his belt, so they'll have to introduce it sometime. Though all signs point to this episode being nothing more than a random Krypto-freak who makes people sneeze. We'll just have to wait and see.

No he's still got to get his Micro/telscopic vision.

But yeah, Sneeze very well could be the introduction fo his arctic breath.

Decade
July 25th, 2006, 08:12 PM

... Doesn't he already have that? He zoomed in a lot in previous episodes already.

And I was thinking the same thing as Primo when I read the titles at Kryptonsite? I forget the exact name of that site... anyway.... This'll only be wind I think, there's still ice breath if that counts & mastering how to fly.

RedS.P.D.
July 25th, 2006, 09:10 PM
I hope it does turn out to be his wind breath power. It'll be interesting to see how he develops it on the show.

laterdayz13
July 25th, 2006, 10:48 PM
I kind of wished they had done what they mentioned back when the show first started: they were talking about giving Clark various amounts of powers and having some of them stay and some of them go away as he grows up a matures.

Poweranimals
July 25th, 2006, 10:51 PM
Why would some of them go away?

RedS.P.D.
July 25th, 2006, 10:52 PM
Kryptonian puberty?

laterdayz13
July 25th, 2006, 10:55 PM
they compared it to how some people have freckles when they were young than as they grow up it goes away, and how the hair color of some people changes as they grow up. its the product of puberty and how it effects his body under the yellow sun. i'll see if I can find the interview where they said it

Decade
July 25th, 2006, 10:56 PM

Maybe the body adjusts certain abilities just disappears as he grows. It would've been interesting though.

Poweranimals
July 25th, 2006, 10:59 PM
Hmm possibly.. But what powers could they possibly introduce that he wouldn't have later?

Storm Warrior2
July 25th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Meat-Vision?

laterdayz13
July 25th, 2006, 11:02 PM
Hmm possibly.. But what powers could they possibly introduce that he wouldn't have later?
probably why they didn't pursue it--could'nt think of anything good.

XtrEEmMaShEEn3k2
July 26th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Meat-Vision?
You, sir, win this topic!

Primo Haim Saban
July 26th, 2006, 06:38 PM
In episode #409 "Bound", Clark looks all the way to the bottom of the elevator shaft to find one of Eve's diamond earrings.

darkvash
July 26th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Imagine if this episode ended up being about Clark and how he deals with "allergies" for a day. From the look of the title, i'm sure he'll sneeze and freeze something, and thus he discovers his superbreath. But what exactly can Clark be allergic to? The world may never know.

RedS.P.D.
July 26th, 2006, 06:46 PM
Maybe Clark been sniffing some Krypto dust.:rolleyes:

darkvash
July 26th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Yeah, i was guessing so. But the stuff weakens him... so how would he be able to superbreathe? I think he would end up choking, lol.

Ray-Z
July 26th, 2006, 11:00 PM
I want to know when he develops his super humor.

Phantom6
July 26th, 2006, 11:59 PM
Well he's deffinately got Super idiocy down for chasing Lana "Psycho bitch" Lang and not tapping Chloe.

laterdayz13
July 27th, 2006, 12:01 AM
Chloe=yummy

Phantom6
July 27th, 2006, 01:40 AM
Chloe=yummy

Indeed, infact she's the only character to spawna new word.

Chloevage.

Poweranimals
July 27th, 2006, 02:21 AM
Well he's deffinately got Super idiocy down for chasing Lana "Psycho bitch" Lang and not tapping Chloe.
Because Lana is like a million times prettier than Chloe.

Phantom6
July 27th, 2006, 02:24 AM
Because Lana is like a million times prettier than Chloe.

Pfft, She may be flat out hotter but she's too fucking nuts to continue chasing.

Chloe's hot, smart funny and knows Clarks secret.

Plus she has no comic book hitory so she could totally be Clarks little fuck puppy.

Poweranimals
July 27th, 2006, 02:31 AM
How is she nuts? I've yet to see someone provide a logical answer for why they hate Lana so much.

Phantom6
July 27th, 2006, 02:35 AM
She bags on Clark for keeping secrets but keeps some of her own, then turns it around on Clark.

Her entire thing at the end of Season five. Yes Clark has lied to her in the past but has he ever lied to her when he actually thought she would be in danger?

She fears meteor freaks, Has been roughed up by Kryptonians and yet almost mounts Lex when he reveals his Kryptonian like powers to her.

Tekkaman Blade
July 27th, 2006, 07:03 AM
When season 6 starting?

laterdayz13
July 27th, 2006, 09:33 AM
She fears meteor freaks, Has been roughed up by Kryptonians and yet almost mounts Lex when he reveals his Kryptonian like powers to her.
lol

i'm just sick of Lana. Chloe is where the money is

Kimberflames
July 27th, 2006, 01:17 PM
You know I completely forgot about Clark using his freeze breath, I was just waiting for him to fly and remember how to do it this time.

Decade
July 27th, 2006, 09:33 PM

Invisibility would've been since & disappears if they had Clark develope the super speed later on rather than already have it.