PDA

View Full Version : rangers with best fashion sense?

Lightsaberboy
November 21st, 2005, 10:16 AM
which people did you think had a good taste in clothing? The mmpr people were alright, but their clothes usually consisted of trite stuff like completley red shirt with red pants or blue overalls over blue striped shirt and that kinda felt like they were overdoing the whole color scheme.

lost galaxy, lightspeed rescue, and time force seemed like they had 1 outfit that they kept wearing over and over. dont they have to wash their clothes??

i think the dino thunder guys had good clothing choice. kira's clothes were good lookin'. connor's was alright but alot of the times i saw him wear a plain white shirt with a red square in the middle. what kind of person wears a shirt with just a red square on it?

discuss!

Izzy
November 21st, 2005, 10:28 AM
Wild Force. No change of clothes needed. :005:

MMPRblue
November 21st, 2005, 10:31 AM
if i had a shirt with a red square, i'd wear it

Eternal
November 21st, 2005, 10:43 AM
I think Conner wore that shirt at least three times in Dino Thunder.

RitoRevolto
November 21st, 2005, 10:49 AM
Tinkersam

Klaus
November 21st, 2005, 10:51 AM
Syd.

GoldAnyRanger
November 21st, 2005, 11:25 AM
Syd.

Definitely. That dress from the beginning of Stakeout looked great on her. :007:

turbulence
November 21st, 2005, 11:39 AM
I liked Ashley's outfits.

Syd and Katherine had some good ones too.

TrippEisen620
November 21st, 2005, 11:51 AM
I think Conner wore that shirt at least three times in Dino Thunder.

do you only wear your clothes once and then burn them? What I find more ammusing is that Conner bought that leather jacket from a Goodwill apparently after the motorcycle guy from NS donated it. I also believe Kira gave away her clothes to a Goodwill as well since I've seen many a scared civilan running in terror wearing her clothes in SPD. Hard to believe they remained unsold for 25 years but ehh its possible.

Primo Haim Saban
November 21st, 2005, 09:50 PM
Most Rangers wore uniforms (even if they weren't official), so it's pretty easy to pick someone who wore a good array of clothing.

Kimberly did a pretty good job, but the invented what was a curse for the first three Pink Rangers, something I like to call the "maternity dress" staple. They were tight on top, free-flowing on the bottom, and flattered no figure that wore them. She had one, Kat had one, Cassie had one. I'd post pics, but they were so gawdy, I can't bring myself to.

I'd give more to the Rangers in season 3, but their ensembles were way too easy. I like to call that the "Levi Era".

I always thought Tanya dressed like you'd see a normal person. As far as the guys, Adam wore normal garb in Zeo.

Merlin
November 21st, 2005, 09:53 PM
http://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=64915

Henners
November 25th, 2005, 12:12 AM
I like how they dressed in Ninja Storm.

Outatime
November 25th, 2005, 12:30 AM
i thought Jason's clothes were cool when i was a kid. red shirts, blue jeans, high-tops.

i think Trent has a pretty cool style (since my style in clothing is somewhat similar lol).

The 2nd Evil
November 25th, 2005, 01:10 AM
Tommy in DT.

Only Ranger I've ever seen to go out of his way to look the civilian ranger role.

ZeoFury
November 25th, 2005, 01:20 AM
Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder had some good fashion sense. Sensei's was by far the best. He was rockin the hamster suit.

Oh my God, Syd looked HOTT in that dress on SPD. She is gorgeous.