PDA

View Full Version : SPD or Mystic Force?

Silver Zen-Aku
10-04-2005, 11:47 PM
While I'm pretty much sold on Travelion because I've been crazy about trains since I was knee high to a drive wheel, I don't know about the rest. Originally, I was going to buy the American Mystic Force Megazord when it came out. I've heard though, that the "combination" of the two looks rather stupid because it's technically not even a transformation so much as Gaoranger style part swaping, but without the elegence. Plus, I'm afraid Disney will butcher the magic out of Magiranger and I'm going to end up giving up in disgust.

On the other hand, I would dealy love to get ahold of the Delta Command Megazord, and I think the fact that the SPD Megazord can "ride" on Omega Max is really cool. I didn't do backflips over the Delta Runners though and my feelings about the SWAT Flyers are about the same. I'd really love some opinions either way. Before anyone asks, I litterally can't afford getting the Sentai version of anything but Travelion. Not when I'm not even sure I'll like the toys once I get them.

ceninant
10-04-2005, 11:50 PM
If you can only get one between omega and delta command, get omega. Delta base is really more for display purposes than anything else. I mean, the thing is badass, but ***.

Stevie H
10-05-2005, 12:47 PM
I prefer the S.P.D zords over the Mystic Force ones. I like the look of the Garuda (from the MagiKing) and WolKaiser, the rest however are a bit lackluster.