PDA

View Full Version : Wild Force shirts, you interested?

mythic_lionheart
July 6th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Hey,
My buddy, RedSavageWarrior and I have band together to come up with some Wild Force shirts. This little project has taken a while but we are finally posting about it.

This post is to see who would be interested in getting one, then from there, I can get a quote on how much they will be. I will make a different thread once I have the quote with all of the final info on and about this.
The information so far on the shirts is below:

The Shirts

The ones I am doing are Howling Wolf and Blazing Lion (Gaored).

Blazing Lion Shirt:

Ok, these are those 3/4 baseball shirts with the color sleeves. Or basically, Reglan baseball tees, with contrasting neck and sleeve. There are youth and adult sizes avalible. and they are 100% cotton. You can get them for the girls too in a baby rib tee, but it might cost more, but they would be 3/4 length sleeves as well.
There isn't a problem in getting the other regular one either, I just wanted to put the option for the girl shirt out there...
These 2 are examples of the shirts in general below to show you kind of what I mean. guys, are the regular ones, the girls are the baby ribbed ones:
guys: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/mythic_lionheart/longsleeve.jpg girls: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/mythic_lionheart/B20760_Long_Sleeve_Color_Block_Ribbed_Baseball_Tee1.jpg

Ok, now here is a DEMO picture of what they would look like. Remember that the actual shirts will look a little differently, I did what I could to give you an idea of what they would look like:

FRONT: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/mythic_lionheart/FRONT.jpg BACK: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/mythic_lionheart/BACK.jpg

So they have the symbol on the fron with the name on the back, like this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/mythic_lionheart/Blazinglionfont.jpg

I am going to see about getting the lion part done in a bronze/gold color. Again, I will have full info after I go in for a quote and after I see who all is interested.

HOWLING WOLF shirt:
Same applies to these shirts as the Blazing Lion ones. Same shirts, except they will be in grey with navy blue sleeves.
the lettering would be like this but in navy blue:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/mythic_lionheart/WOLF.jpg
And I know this is a crappy image but the shirt looks kind of like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/mythic_lionheart/scanWOLF.jpg
But it would be in the same format as the other one, and the baby ribbed shirts are avalible in this as well. Same sizes.
No backing on the symbol in the front

PAYMENT:
Ok, I would accept payment by check and you can chance it by sending cash (just conceal it well) and I actually think I will be able to do paypal. I have a basic account so I can't on my account, but my dad has one that will accept payments. So I can do that through him.
So, check, cash, and paypal then it seems. Further details will follow later...

PRICE:
I don't know yet, between 13-25$
The one thing that is a pain in the neck though.....shipping

SHIPPING:
Not totaly sure on this, but I Was thinking those big yellow envolopes in through basic mail. It will be cheaper that way. Have any ideas? feel free to share.

OTHER INFO:
You are only paying to have the shirt made.
I have to care for all the shipping and stuff, so I am not making any money off of this. So the prices on them are for the shirt and for the shipping. I just thought this was a neat idea and wanted to share it all with you.
Remember, the more people interested, the cheaper they are.

All other info for these shirts will come later what wasn't included here. This is a post to see who would be interested in getting one so I can get a quote and idea of what to do here. Then I Can post again with all the info.

So I ask, Would you be interested?

-----------------------------------------
EDITED/ADDED INFO:

- These are SCREEN PRINTED shirts. Which is better quality then iron ons and won't fade like iron ons. A lot of the shirts that people wear are screen printed.

- Blazing Lion and Howling Wolf are the only shirts we are doing right now! Based on how these go, other ones will become avalible later.

- These shirts are being done through a company in my city, I have worked with them before and they do great work. So these shirts aren't done through/by a website.

------------------------------------------
INTERESTED COUNT LIST SO FAR:

Blazing Lion
wild ranger 5
MightyMorphinPR - girl shirt
RedSavageWarrior
dcgameplayer2k - M
Krypt
trekkieb47 - XL
HoogiesaurusRex - XL
En0Kid - if back is blank
TOTAL: 8

Howling Wolf
MilleniumRanger - 2XL
TOTAL: 1

Zeltrax
July 6th, 2005, 02:47 PM
I like them, though I think there would be more interest if the back had the ranger's logo instead of just the words "Blazing Lion." You know, the emblems on the back of their vests. Just my two cents...

mythic_lionheart
July 6th, 2005, 03:31 PM
I like them, though I think there would be more interest if the back had the ranger's logo instead of just the words "Blazing Lion." You know, the emblems on the back of their vests. Just my two cents...

I know what you mean, but there is a problem though, copyright stuff(which can lead you into a mess of things) and also color. You pay extra for every "screen" of color. Like the Blazing Lion one would have 3 colors on the front and one on the back.
I know my pics kind of stink, lol. Wish I had something better to show but they would look better then those pictures.
Trust me, I thought of that as well, and if I could I would make the vests! lol. I like them. But it's just rather complicated, so this is what I'm going with. And I think RSW did an awsome job with the logos. Plus, it's suttle enough and not too overly done.
Anyway, I like the input so thanks. :)

Zeltrax
July 6th, 2005, 03:53 PM
I know what you mean, but there is a problem though, copyright stuff(which can lead you into a mess of things) and also color. You pay extra for every "screen" of color. Like the Blazing Lion one would have 3 colors on the front and one on the back.
I know my pics kind of stink, lol. Wish I had something better to show but they would look better then those pictures.
Trust me, I thought of that as well, and if I could I would make the vests! lol. I like them. But it's just rather complicated, so this is what I'm going with. And I think RSW did an awsome job with the logos. Plus, it's suttle enough and not too overly done.
Anyway, I like the input so thanks. :)

I know what you mean about the logos. They do look good as is, hopefully they'll grab some people's attention :023:

AndrosTheRedRanger
July 6th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Id buy a Howling Wolf shirt.

Will these be printed or iron on?

Krypt
July 6th, 2005, 05:04 PM

I second the howling wolf shirt. :023:

mythic_lionheart
July 6th, 2005, 08:12 PM

I second the howling wolf shirt. :023:

No they are not iron on, they are screened shirts. They won't look faded like iron ons do and they last A LOT longer. They are also better quality.

Depending on how the lion and tiger shirts go, howling wolf will be next. Trust me, I want to do that one bad, lol (Howling wolf is my fav, and I got something cool lined up for the shirt)
But it all depends on how these other 2 shirts go, so we will see.

AndrosTheRedRanger
July 6th, 2005, 08:27 PM
why not forget cole and do merrick first. youd prolly sell more since no one likes cole. lol. Well I like cole,but merrick owns.

MightyMorphinPR
July 6th, 2005, 09:20 PM
those look great...you can put Matt down for blazing lion and me down for noble tiger ;) :023:

Outatime
July 6th, 2005, 09:29 PM
just out of curiosity.....this isn't going to be done through zazzle.com is it?

mythic_lionheart
July 6th, 2005, 10:16 PM
those look great...you can put Matt down for blazing lion and me down for noble tiger ;) :023:
just out of curiosity.....this isn't going to be done through zazzle.com is it?
why not forget cole and do merrick first. youd prolly sell more since no one likes cole. lol. Well I like cole,but merrick owns.

lol, Andros, I know what you mean. As I have said before, wolf is my fav. But this idea started with the lion, so lion is what we are starting on. We'll get to the wolf (assuming this all goes well). The wolf shirt was going to be very different then all of the other ones. So it was iffy. Wanted to start simple. You see, there are 3 basic colors that are simple and always avalible in the 3/4 sleeve for the shirts; red, blue, and black. Which leaves us with lion, shark, and bronco...
And I don't know about you but I like the lion better, lol.
Well, if this totaly bombs, then it seems we at least got Howling wolf to fall back on it seems as the only shirt option. We'll see ;):)

Outatime, nope, actually I am going through a screen company in my city. I will be driving to and from, and talking with them. I've never heard of that website before. But I have worked with this company in my city before and LOVED my shirts I got through them. I could take some pics of them to reasure you or whatever if you would like. But some I have had for 4 years and they look new still, :)

MightyMorphinPR, lol, alright, I will put you and matt down. I will start a list on the first post. Hopefully we will get enough people interested to go ahead and do this! We have been working on this thing for a bit, lol, so I would like to see it go through :)

dcgameplayer2k
July 6th, 2005, 10:57 PM
Put me down! Blazing Lion

mythic_lionheart
July 6th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Put me down! Blazing Lion

got ya! ;):)

Krypt
July 7th, 2005, 01:09 AM
Hell, put me down for a blazing lion shirt. :023:
Just don't forget about my howling wolf shirt though. :D

mythic_lionheart
July 7th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Hell, put me down for a blazing lion shirt. :023:
Just don't forget about my howling wolf shirt though. :D

lol, got ya. I won't forget about it. I think howling wolf will be next up on the list ;):)

En0Kid
July 7th, 2005, 02:13 PM
I might be interested but I would just like the logo on the front

Ninjakus
July 7th, 2005, 03:45 PM
If a howling wolf was made id buy it

mythic_lionheart
July 7th, 2005, 08:33 PM
If a howling wolf was made id buy it
I might be interested but I would just like the logo on the front

MilleniumRanger - yeah, seems to be popular. Well, we will see I guess. Stick around, they might be up sooner then you think ;)

En0Kid - hmm, I don't blame ya. I'll tell ya what. When I go in to talk to the company, I will see if I can get one with out the back on it. Want me to do that and check that out for you? Then I can add ya to the list. :) let me know!

Ninjakus
July 8th, 2005, 01:34 AM
Is XL the largest size because i like my shirts baggy, loose, and comfortable

trekkieb47
July 8th, 2005, 01:39 AM
Put me down for a blazing lion.

Berry

mythic_lionheart
July 8th, 2005, 04:48 AM
Is XL the largest size because i like my shirts baggy, loose, and comfortable
Put me down for a blazing lion.
Berry

MilleniumRanger - there is a 2XL as well. That one is the largest size.
trekkieb47 - I got ya down Berry, :)

trekkieb47
July 8th, 2005, 08:52 AM
Oh yah XL for me.

Berry

HoogiesaurusRex
July 8th, 2005, 09:41 AM
I will take a Blazing Lion shirt in size XL.

mythic_lionheart
July 8th, 2005, 12:26 PM
I will take a Blazing Lion shirt in size XL.
Oh yah XL for me.
Berry

HoogiesaurusRex - I added you to the list. Once I go to talk to the company I will have a seperate post with all the shirt info and that will be the one I'll order from. So you might have to tell me your size again later, lol. But I got ya down! :)

trekkieb47 - same thing. I got ya down, we will finalize everything once we get all the info straight! :) I got ya on the list :)

mythic_lionheart
July 8th, 2005, 12:48 PM
ok, everyone, I made some changes! Howling Wolf is replacing the Noble tiger one. So it will be avalible. Any questions or what not let me know. And I am going out of town this weekend by the way, so sorry if I don't reply quick in the thread.

GokaiCaptain
July 8th, 2005, 03:39 PM
I'm considering a Howling Wolf in size M, but I have to check on a few things first.

mythic_lionheart
July 10th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Ok, is anyoen else interested in the Blazing Lion or the howling wolf shirts? I might go see about them here soon. I got to say though, the turn out isn't very good. I don't know how pricing will be. If anything I will have to risk outing myself by buying a mess of them in the hopes of selling them. IF any one isn't on the list, but wants to be, let me know. In a few days I will go see about them.

AndrosTheRedRanger
July 10th, 2005, 06:26 PM
I will deffitally get a Howling Wolf shirt in Large provided I see pictures first of the finished product. Thats just how I roll. :D

mythic_lionheart
July 10th, 2005, 08:47 PM
I will deffitally get a Howling Wolf shirt in Large provided I see pictures first of the finished product. Thats just how I roll. :D

lol. I don't blame you. Well, it definatly looks like I Will be losing money on these, lol (by this I mean, I might be paying more out of my pocket to have them produced, for I am not making any money from making them at all) . For you can't print them with out handing them all the money first, which means no preview shirt.
LMAO, watch, I'll buy 40 shirts and either:

a) no one wants them any more and I am out 200 bucks with a box full of shirts
or
b) more people want them and there won't be any

I wish B would happen, lol.
I know what you mean. I am the EXACT same way.

Well, I guess we will see who else is interested and upon talking with the company I guess I will go from there! :)

AndrosTheRedRanger
July 10th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Check it from past experiance........

this is RANGERBOARD. Wich in english means .......

"OMFG!!11!! I wish i had DaA money! Thats aAWSOME,I neeD a JNoBBB iM dA BroKEZ!" :(

so reallistically I wouldnt order 40. Unless its 20-20 (20 of each shirt)

The SPD ones sold good. but lately this place is a joke in terms of sales with "id pay $1".

Your best best is to make a few and slap some on ebay. Adult shirts sell there,and their shit! so best of luck :)

Ninjakus
July 10th, 2005, 09:31 PM
2XL Howling Wolf

mythic_lionheart
July 10th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Check it from past experiance........

this is RANGERBOARD. Wich in english means .......

"OMFG!!11!! I wish i had DaA money! Thats aAWSOME,I neeD a JNoBBB iM dA BroKEZ!" :(

so reallistically I wouldnt order 40. Unless its 20-20 (20 of each shirt)

The SPD ones sold good. but lately this place is a joke in terms of sales with "id pay $1".

Your best best is to make a few and slap some on ebay. Adult shirts sell there,and their shit! so best of luck :)

LMAO! Yeah, I know what you mean. And yeah, I was thinking 20 of each. I thought of putting them up on ebay. I guess I could. I don't have any type of a selling account set up, but seeing as I will be helping my sister with some ebay stuff I might just go ahead and do it. I will have to talk to the company anyway, and then go from there on what I can and can not do. I will probably do like 2 girl ones and then the rest regualr picking various sizes. I guess we will see! If I do make them up I will post pics in here.
A different thread will probably start once I know all the exact info anyway. Guess we will see. Thanks for the input (and the laughs :) lol)

2XL Howling Wolf
I added you to the list. More info to come soon.

AndrosTheRedRanger
July 10th, 2005, 11:21 PM
shoot for 10 of each first. as a trial. alot of people lie when they say theyll buy stuff.

I cant tell you how many times ive picked up shit for people here and they never paid and i got stuck with it.

Ninjakus
July 11th, 2005, 06:47 AM
Do you know when exactly you'll get the shirts or if we have to pay you and then when you get everyones payment you'll get the shirts what I'm trying to ask is when do you need payment and when do we find out the final cost

mythic_lionheart
July 11th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Well, I am going to hopefully swing by the company here with in the next few days. I work full time and the hours at the store suck, lol. I am going to go by there and talk to them about them and see what I can get. They would be cheap if you ordered at least like 18 but it looks like they will be more expensive with the low rate of people wanting them.

And yeah Andros, you got a great point. I was affraid of that. I am begining to wonder if I should have even bothered with this, lol. RSW did some AWSOME work and I thought this would be a great idea. Well, the turn out wasn't what I expected. I was thinking of putting that logo on the backs but I'm not now because there is NO WAY, We can get them for cheap with that many colors on the back with only 7 people interested, lol. So this is the next best thing.

I will have to see what the order is like. I think you are right about the getting of 10, I just hope they are cheap enough. For I know I would have some left over if I pre buy them and I don't want to be screwed.

I originally was going to wait till I talked to the company, have them price them, then take orders and collect the money for you can't have them till you pay for them and there was no way I was going to pay for them all and then have people change their minds and I am left with them.
Now, I am not too sure. I will talk with them and see what they say and go from there. I want to follow through for some people wanted them, but I think I am only doing this batch and no more. We will see.

I think I should have all the info by the end of this week. I just wanted to wait out to see if anyone else was interested but, I have a feeling that no one is. lol. Once I talk to them I can report back on what I will be doing. I wanted to have everyone pay first but we will see.
So info by the end of this week and then we will see about ordering and payment later. Sorry! I wish I had more information! But my plan got messed up for the response wasn't what I thought it would bem and reguardless I am in a little bit of a bind now. I wanted to keep the shirts under 20 with the shipping with it. But now, with the low response, I still hope it can be that. You see, the more you order the cheaper they are. Because I could see people going "forget it" if they are priced too much. And then no one wants them and I am stuck with them, lol.
See what I mean?
And yea Andros, I am feeling ya. lol.
We will see. Hopefully I have more information soon. Sorry about the lateness and lack of info. I honestly thought there would be more responses.

Ninjakus
July 13th, 2005, 08:05 AM
i will definetly get a shirt im doing some extra work this month so ill be making a lot of extra cash so next by the end of the month i will hyave enough one and i really want one

and mythic I know ho you feel bout getting stuck with stuff iit helps i can get one of each shirt 2XLs as long as i can pay at the end of the month

dcgameplayer2k
July 13th, 2005, 09:26 AM
My shirt a Medium please. Thanks

mythic_lionheart
July 14th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Hey all.
You are very kind Millenium. I went by the company the other day and got the info...
It's not all good I am afriad. And the lady that heads it got a little irked with me, lol. Because I came back with a lower count then she thought I would have. That and we talked about the shirts and priced them, as I asked her a boat load of questions that I was given about these.
She will still do them. But we have to have a minumum of 12 orders for each shirt.
That and some changes have been made to the Howling Wolf shirt.
1. There will be no silver backing on it, it won't show up on that shirt. So you just got the brown and the black of the symbol. BUT this makes it cheaper! :)
2. The back won't be silver either, instead a navy blue.

As I have said, I will be making a seperate post about these shirts once I got all info official.
Ok, here we go on priceing. I need your guys help and opinion at the end of this here though.

HOWLING WOLF SHIRTS:
2 color front/1 color back for guys: $15.93
for the girls: $21.36

BLAZING LION SHIRTS:
3 color front/ 1 color back for guys: $17.48
for girls: $23.46

OTHER INFO:
- ok, to get a 2XL, it's a $1 extra.
- Also, they all got to be the same. I can't just have one not have the backing on it, sorry.
- If we did all the shirts with out a back on them, they would cost less. $2.50 would be taken off. See why I didn't do them with the big 3-4 color logo on the back? It costs a lot for all the colors.
- If we take the red off the symbol for the lion it would also make them the same price as the wolf shirts but I honestly like them with the red for the lion...
- there is a goldish color they can use for the brown...but I think the brown is probably a better way to go then the gold color.
- shipping might be around 3-4$ here by the way. I am still looking into that.

-------------------------

As you can see, the girl shirts cost a head. Ugh. Not too thrilled about that, lol, being that I am a girl. Anyway, we got to get atleast 12 orders of each, or I can't do them. And this is a one time thing. These won't be printed again and I don't think I will be doing anything like this for a long time.
There is sales tax but i am going to take care of all of that for you...
Again, I will make another post here and hopefully maybe we will draw more people.

Here is a question though to all of you to see what you think.
Do you think they are ok? or do you think the backs should be taken out?
MMPR, I think you and I are still ok to order the girl shirts (to count towards the quota) but they are too damn expensive. I was even thinking of just getting one of the guys! lol.

Sorry if I totaly disapointed anyone. But I really am trying to do the best I can to please everyones needs here.
Just wanted your input on this before I made a final post to post up to order these things and cross my fingers.

And I have to ask...Anyone backing out?
If you have any other input or questions feel free to post them.
- Cristina

trekkieb47
July 14th, 2005, 02:04 PM
I'm not backing out, that's actually a decent price considering its a custom t-shirt. Thank you for all of your time and effort into this, I know you probably will be losing out on the cost of the shirts, but know that it is appreciated by fellow Ranger fans like myself.

I'm also almost done with making my master for an SPD police badge (like they wear on the show) and will be casting them hopefully next week. For your troubles I'll send you one for free when I finish them as an extra thank you for your hard work.

Berry

mythic_lionheart
July 14th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Wow, thanks Berry. That's very nice. And thanks for not backing out. :)
And you boosted my sprits on these. so thanks.
Yeah, pricing isn't all too bad. I think I might just go with one of the guy shirts and talor it myself, lol. The shipping is what stinks. I am going to try to go the cheapest yet most efficent way possible so no one has to pay out of the wazoo for them.
I am going to try to make up a demo of the wolf shirt to post up in the "ordering thread" just to let people know what they kind of look like.
I think I know that next time, I need to do something more basic and easy! lol.
Anyway, I will start up the ordering thread here soon. Any questions feel free to ask :)

trekkieb47
July 14th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Even if you dont have enough orders for each shirt, and still order the 12, you could sell the rest on ebay, with a starting cost as the cost it took to make the shirt, that way you at least get your money back on these. Who knows? A lot of people on ebay might want them, not everyone comes to Rangerboard. ;)

Berry

mythic_lionheart
July 14th, 2005, 03:25 PM
yeah, I thought about that. And it isn't a bad idea. I just don't wanna run into any binds, lol. I don't have an account set up to sell yet but I will later on down the road for I have a crap load of PR stuff from when the show first started up to turbo. And I know I will have to sell some of that stuff.
Thanks for the input, always helpful! :)
I was planing on doing that for the wolf shirts, for I'm no where near the quota. And for the lion, we are so close I think getting a few won't hurt. Not to mention that these won't be printed again. :)
Anyway, thanks again. Nice to know someone cares enough to suggest things! :) Keeps me sane!

trekkieb47
July 14th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Anytime you need help with soemthing let me know! Always ready to help someone nice out.

Berry

mythic_lionheart
July 23rd, 2005, 10:25 PM
Thanks Berry. :)
(by the way, we actually seem to have some things in common, I liked your deviant art page, I need up update mine, like badly, lol)

Ok, after forever, I finally made a post. Sorrry about the lateness, things have been nuts and I was doing some graphic work for a friends wedding. Not only that, I work full time and I teach a load of swim lessons, lol, scary I know. So basic english: I have been busy.

But I made a post about this now and it is located here:
http://rangerboard.com/showthread.php?p=1291534#post1291534

so you all might want to check that out for all the updated information and to be on the list again.

Thanks all for hanging in on all of this!!!! :)

mythic_lionheart
July 31st, 2005, 05:28 PM
Ok, I made an update to the shirts in the given thread I posted before...
I am deeply sorry for the new news though.....