PDA

View Full Version : Problems

OmegaRide3.0
02-15-2005, 09:16 PM
Some weird shiznit has been happening to me lately. I've been trying to get with this girl for like a month now, and I finally had a chance to get into a relationship, but come to find that someone else likes her too, which is really fucked up to high heaven. We have a spring dance coming up and I asked her to go with me, but then this other dude asks her too, which is again fucked up. :mad:

Has anyone else ever been in a similar situation? If so, what did you do?

Green Goblin
02-15-2005, 09:18 PM
i have but i did nothing like i always did

Stinger180
02-15-2005, 09:19 PM
I would invite that guy for something. Afterwards i would torture him.:eusa_shif

BattleRanger
02-15-2005, 09:39 PM
Dude, if she picks him over you, she ain't worth having. You'll have to keep searching. And trust me, I've been there. You gotta be who you are and hold nothing back. Even if you offend people, scare them, run them off, people will respect you for being you and take notice of this. Nothing attracts a woman like confidence. Its not all about looks. Some of the hottest girls just want an honest man, so like I said, be yourself, and they want someone they can relate to who loves them. If you get to where she depends on you to make her feel better, you're in. But if you're doing it just for sex, then just try and sleaze your way with a hottie that's out of your league. Because the girls that are gonna like you for you aren't worth disrespecting for a one nite stand.

OmegaRide3.0
02-15-2005, 10:19 PM
Dude, if she picks him over you, she ain't worth having. You'll have to keep searching. And trust me, I've been there. You gotta be who you are and hold nothing back. Even if you offend people, scare them, run them off, people will respect you for being you and take notice of this. Nothing attracts a woman like confidence. Its not all about looks. Some of the hottest girls just want an honest man, so like I said, be yourself, and they want someone they can relate to who loves them. If you get to where she depends on you to make her feel better, you're in. But if you're doing it just for sex, then just try and sleaze your way with a hottie that's out of your league. Because the girls that are gonna like you for you aren't worth disrespecting for a one nite stand.

1. I dont want to run ANYONE off, people already respect me for being the person I am (I guess being incredably smart helps)

2. I would never ever eva eva eva do that, I'm near in love with the girl, I respect her too much to do something like that.

BattleRanger
02-15-2005, 10:22 PM
Well then, as long as you are yourself and you're honest, even if you don't end up with this girl, others will be willing to date you. There are people out there for every one of us. If you don't find them soon, don't give up. It takes time and patience. Nothing worth devoting your life to happens overnight.

OmegaRide3.0
02-15-2005, 10:23 PM
Like Science!, but dont end it here, I want to hear others stories.

Titanium321
02-15-2005, 10:32 PM
You know what the problem is?

You're asking for dating advice from grown men who watch POWER RANGERS and discuss it on a PR message board.

Aza Rina Shin Ryu
02-15-2005, 10:39 PM
-________-

Dani
02-15-2005, 10:40 PM
Hey, Power Rangers is just an interest like anything else. If you share similar interests with someone, it makes it that much more enjoyable. If you can share those interests with someone you're dating, well that's just plain righteous.

So to the young man with the dilemma, I say to you: Do not ever play second fiddle when it comes to love. Don't be some chick's second choice or last resort. If she wants to be with you, fine. If not, that will be just fine too. Because if she intends on keeping you around as a backup just in case it doesn't work out with the other dude, then she isn't worth your time. Don't let her hold herself above you, wondering when she will deign to acknowledge your presence.

It has to go both ways.

And be yourself. Don't try to hide who you are. And yeah, you might run some people off; not everyone is meant to be friends. The people you are going to enjoy spending time with are the people who truly like and/or love you for YOU. They're going to want to spend time with the "you" inside, not the "you" you present as a mask to try and act cool.

Trust me on this one.

I dated a Power Rangers fan for six months. I didn't even like the guy until he showed me his true self and stopped trying to act cool. And we're still best friends to this very day. Those are the kinds of relationships WORTH having.

OmegaRide3.0
02-15-2005, 10:44 PM
You know what the problem is?

You're asking for dating advice from grown men who watch POWER RANGERS and discuss it on a PR message board.

Dont be an ass.

Im asking a legitament question, I just want to hear it from people that MAY have been in a similar situation.

Outatime
02-15-2005, 10:48 PM
i was in a similar situation.... but i was the guy the girl fell for..... so from my point of view i just felt sorry for the other guy.

Aza Rina Shin Ryu
02-15-2005, 10:51 PM
Two guys like same girl and both ask her to the same dance. That's not weird. It's common. I say, good on her.