PDA

View Full Version : PR:SPD Uncensored - Should I Do it?

Sodders
January 15th, 2005, 06:45 PM
I dunno If I should do SPD Uncensored, I didnt get much feed back when I did PRNS' but Eh, I would like to hear what the fandom things about me doing it. If I do get alot of responses, I will do it!

Quantum Force
January 15th, 2005, 06:54 PM
i think it'd be a great idea. i really liked when you had it for NS and wish you had one for DT (of course i d/l all of aba after DT was over so i could see what was what). but i think it'd be cool.

TBF
January 15th, 2005, 06:57 PM
what's SPD Uncensored?

Lunar Wolf Ranger
January 15th, 2005, 06:59 PM
what is it? is it like the truth?

Juradic
January 15th, 2005, 06:59 PM
My belief is, if you want to do something, just do it. Don't base your decision on what others think.

'Cause, if I had? I sure as hell wouldn't be where I am.

Sodders
January 15th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Comparisons on what footage from Dekaranger was cut or changed for SPD.

Ill probably change the title... to "Secret Vault" or something

Morgan Lamia
January 15th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Sounds awesome. Go for it.

Mr Tuesday II
January 15th, 2005, 07:07 PM
I liked that you did it for PRNS, I realy wanted you to finish it. Wished you did it for PRDT. Looking forward for the PRSPD version.

Just go for it!

PhorceRanger4
January 15th, 2005, 07:09 PM
do it!

Sodders
January 15th, 2005, 07:10 PM
DT did too much on their own. For some reason I think this year will be Sentai dependant. I did do the Lost and Found in Translation cuts. But that was it for PRDT. I stopped during NS due to my job and time issues. I am still working but now my schedule is now at a fixed rate. Ill have entire weekends off to compare.

RangerKing2.0
January 15th, 2005, 07:11 PM
I believe that you should (possibly) do the entire series. I loved you PR:NS Uncensored website.

Poweranimals
January 15th, 2005, 07:18 PM
I always found your site interesting, so I'd say yes.

MarZeo
January 15th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Hell yeah. I loved NS Uncensored to pieces!

PhantomRanger
January 15th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Go for it.

NinjaJack
January 15th, 2005, 08:39 PM
You might not have gotten much feedback, but your work was much appreciated.

pata
January 15th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Go for it. :)

eric200535160
January 15th, 2005, 09:04 PM
Please do it! :eusa_pray :eusa_pray

TPV3 Version 2
January 15th, 2005, 09:05 PM
I loved the NS page, didn't it stop around Return of Thunder? Not that I'm complaining, it's just that if it went farther I missed it. Is that page still up by any chance? Man it was great.

Sodders
January 15th, 2005, 09:11 PM
I deleted the whole site unfortunatly.

A work in progress. (http://sodders.lightning-news.com)

kai.chen
January 15th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Comparisons on what footage from Dekaranger was cut or changed for SPD.

I personally dislike the idea. Kind of snobbish...

Go for it though. A lot of people who hang here are going to love it.

It's going to be the Fahrenheit 9/11 for the Sentai crowd.

SirStack
January 16th, 2005, 01:25 AM
It's going to be the Fahrenheit 9/11 for the Sentai crowd.

A big pile of lies, inaccuracies, and piss-poor filmmaking made just to appease the narcissistic ego of the world's fattest man?

Your comparison doesn't work. It's like saying, "It's going to be like powdered toast for the pink toilet paper crowd."

GrnPsychoDragon
January 16th, 2005, 01:48 AM
I dunno If I should do SPD Uncensored, I didnt get much feed back when I did PRNS' but Eh, I would like to hear what the fandom things about me doing it. If I do get alot of responses, I will do it!

well heres the sad fact of life. Do things because YOU want to do them. If you dont want to do it this year DONT. It should tell you something about yourself when you openly admit you only do things for the praise and comments for doing it. You shouldnt do anything just because you want people to cheer your name and for that reason only.

I think you should, personally. I enjoyed them when you did them. You should have continued it. But if you dont have the drive to do it without constant feedback then damn. I mean seriously, you expect people to keep emailing you saying "great job!" "Wonderful!" "HOORAY!" but how many times can they do that before it becomes stale and pointless? You already know you are doing a good job. Why should everyone have to repeat their praise over and over.

Annywho. I would like to see it return. But more importantly, you should do it if YOU want to and if YOU have the time to do it. You should do it for the COMMUNITY. Not for your selfish need for fame

Sodders
January 16th, 2005, 02:26 PM
I've decided to do it, would love to have support of people that would like to submit ideas to make it even better!