PDA

View Full Version : Gransazer 49 up at TV-Nihon!!!

ZeltrZach
12-01-2004, 04:31 PM
I've been reloading the page every 20 minutes. lol. Needless to say, I am obsessed with this show. It will be greatly missed. Only two more episodes to go! Then its time for Justirisers! Does anyone know if Justirisers connects with Gransazer in anyway? Or is this a completly different show thats similar? Anywho, screw my dvd's.. nihon's subs rock!

http://www.tvnihon.com

HurricaneRed
12-01-2004, 04:42 PM
Justirisers is pretty good. I've seen the raws of the first 2 Justirisers episodes. Shouta(Riser Glen) is solo for the first 2 episodes.

ZeltrZach
12-01-2004, 04:45 PM
I only have the raw's from 3 on. I haven't watched any yet cause... yea.. need 1 and 2

HurricaneRed
12-01-2004, 05:00 PM
I only have the raw's from 3 on. I haven't watched any yet cause... yea.. need 1 and 2

My friend downloaded the first 2 episode for me,cause I using dial-up, and also my computer is really slow.I maybe getting a new computer and/dsl for christmans so I can download all the episodes I want

But about Justiriser. I liked what I saw though.From the clips I saw Riser Gant(cool weapon, bad armor) sure looks like Sazer Tawlon

CyberstarAries
12-01-2004, 05:08 PM
I'm pretty hooked on Gransazer as well.

Poor Youhi. :(

The final eps should be amazing. I'm really really enjoying it.

-RedZeta

RedSavageWarrior
12-01-2004, 06:06 PM
and still no Deka 21.

Tempest
12-01-2004, 06:10 PM
Does anyone know if Justirisers connects with Gransazer in anyway? Or is this a completly different show thats similar?
As of right now, at least, it doesn't seem like Justirisers has any connection to Gransazer.