PDA

View Full Version : For those with time on their hands...(Semi Important!)


DertyErty
04-08-2004, 06:42 PM
IMPORTANT! (http://www.stormloader.com/linearranger/PR/calltoaction.htm)

Kamen Rider V3
04-08-2004, 06:46 PM
Oh Man! I was hoping that Brachio Zord deluxe so I can buy that! They're not planning to release Brachio Zord! BANDAI, YOU SUCKS!

Gavyn
04-08-2004, 06:50 PM
On stormloader
Here are the following key Zords that Bandai does not plan on releasing this year:

--The Brachio Zord

--The Cephala Zord (Purple Punching Zord)

--The Ankylo Zord (Orange Drill Zord)

--The Para Zord (Green Scissor Zord)

GAYASS!

That's a freakin' rip.

BA, you would make sooo much more money if you made these intstead of all the crappy stuff the never use on the show.

DertyErty
04-08-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Gavyn
GAYASS!

That's a freakin' rip.

BA, you would make sooo much more money if you made these intstead of all the crappy stuff the never use on the show.
well tell em'!

Gavyn
04-08-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by DertyErty
well tell em'!

what's the freakin' e-mail adress?

Kamen Rider V3
04-08-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Gavyn
what's the freakin' e-mail adress?

bandaiinfo@rogersassoc.com

I guess............

TheDinoDr
04-08-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Gavyn
what's the freakin' e-mail adress? CLick the link in the article.

Air Bike Cop
04-08-2004, 07:01 PM
Ripping off CoN's list format, sorry man!

1. Wrong fuckin' forum.

2. The toyline is in cement, if you really want to make a difference, bug Bandai America about Dekaranger now.

3. Who knows, Power Rangers doesn't follow Sentai so they may not be in the show. PRDT, is like what? 8 episodes in the series?

4. If you really care about the toys that badly, you'd import them, fuck, you'd do it ahead of time. Don't give me this crap that you can't find them, yes you can, and about affording them, well save your money, if you really can't, then don't even bother bitching.

5. Even if you could make a difference, snail mail shows companies that you really care, anyone can easily type up an e-mail, and just as easy as it's to type up, it can be deleted just as easily.

kthxbye

Gavyn
04-08-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Air Bike Cop
Ripping off CoN's list format, sorry man!

1. Wrong fuckin' forum.

2. The toyline is in cement, if you really want to make a difference, bug Bandai America about Dekaranger now.

3. Who knows, Power Rangers doesn't follow Sentai so they may not be in the show. PRDT, is like what? 8 episodes in the series?

4. If you really care about the toys that badly, you'd import them, fuck, you'd do it ahead of time. Don't give me this crap that you can't find them, yes you can, and about affording them, well save your money, if you really can't, then don't even bother bitching.

5. Even if you could make a difference, snail mail shows companies that you really care, anyone can easily type up an e-mail, and just as easy as it's to type up, it can be deleted just as easily.

kthxbye

Dude, seriously, please, just please shut the fuck up.

Import them? It costs more money that way. Most people like to wait patiently so we don't have to pay $50 fuckin' dollars for a fuckin' zord that'll cost maybe $15-$20 here.

And I highly doubt DT doesn't use the TriceraMax zord. That'd just be dumb.

Air Bike Cop
04-08-2004, 07:16 PM
No. I'm not going to shut the "fuck" up.

There's a lot of reasons toys in Japan cost 'more' money. Since you didn't get what I said. I'll keep it simple: ever think of how different Japan's currency is? Japan's currency is very weak right now, so goods are more expensive. Does that explain why stuff is expensive...?

Not to mention, you get a higher quality product in return.

I'm not saying there not going to be in the show, I'm just saying it may or may not happen.

Gavyn
04-08-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Air Bike Cop
No. I'm not going to shut the "fuck" up.

There's a lot of reasons toys in Japan cost 'more' money. Since you didn't get what I said. I'll keep it simple: ever think of how different Japan's currency is? Japan's currency is very weak right now, so goods are more expensive. Does that explain why stuff is expensive...?

Not to mention, you get a higher quality product in return.

I'm not saying there not going to be in the show, I'm just saying it may or may not happen.

Japan's currency is like .00099334 or something.


I did the math one day and I figured up that if you take $10 dollars over there you get somewher in the range of 30,000 Yen. (sp?)

Remix
04-08-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Gavyn
Dude, seriously, please, just please shut the fuck up.

Import them? It costs more money that way. Most people like to wait patiently so we don't have to pay $50 fuckin' dollars for a fuckin' zord that'll cost maybe $15-$20 here.

And I highly doubt DT doesn't use the TriceraMax zord. That'd just be dumb.

Why don't you shut up yourself? Seriously, the only thing I see here is pure garbage. Companies like Bandai doesn't care about the consumer. They care about the consumer's money. And if they know how to make money, they'd know not to sell the rest of the Zords here in America.

It'll probably cost them more to make than to sell. Besides, the Japanese releases of DinoThunder is so much better than the American versions.

I don't see your point of paying more when you're getting more in return.

It's like this:
Thundersaurus doesn't lock it's jaws. AbareMorpher does. So in reality, AbareMorpher is better.

Cmdr Crayfish
04-08-2004, 07:28 PM
Wow, have you SEEN this guy's site? Every question is "I've been asked a few times," like he's the fucking oracle of the fandom. It's not a terrible site, but the pretentiousness is IRKSOME.

Pink Turbo Ranger
04-08-2004, 08:11 PM
I say bandai should get bankrup(not happening) so playmates toys takes over power ranger toys forever.........

Air Bike Cop
04-08-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Pink Turbo Ranger
I say bandai should get bankrup(not happening) so playmates toys takes over power ranger toys forever.........

Well, Bandai pretty much controls Sentai/Power Rangers, i.e. has major stake in the show, so it's not going to happen.

DarKnighTommy
04-08-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Gavyn
Japan's currency is like .00099334 or something.


I did the math one day and I figured up that if you take $10 dollars over there you get somewher in the range of 30,000 Yen. (sp?)

That's total BS. 30,000 yen is something like $27.

DragnRanger
04-08-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Gavyn
Japan's currency is like .00099334 or something.


I did the math one day and I figured up that if you take $10 dollars over there you get somewher in the range of 30,000 Yen. (sp?)

You're wrong, 10 dollars in Japan is roughly 9800 yen. And products cost LESS in Japan. Its only importing stores that over charge. If you go to Japan (if it was free) and buy lets say an Advanced PET from Rockman EXE Axess it would cost 3200 yen, if you import it, it would cost 40-60 dollars. If you wait for a more inferior copy to come to America is would cost about 20 dollars, and would be very limited to its Japanese counterpart, same thing goes for EVERYTHING that comes from Japan to America. Japans monitary system changes from day to day, but ever so slightly. Air Bike Cop is right, save your money and import the zords, you get a better quality toy and something that wont be coming to America. So whats the problem?

Air Bike Cop
04-08-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by DragnRanger
You're wrong, 10 dollars in Japan is roughly 9800 yen. And products cost LESS in Japan. Its only importing stores that over charge. If you go to Japan (if it was free) and buy lets say an Advanced PET from Rockman EXE Axess it would cost 3200 yen, if you import it, it would cost 40-60 dollars. If you wait for a more inferior copy to come to America is would cost about 20 dollars, and would be very limited to its Japanese counterpart, same thing goes for EVERYTHING that comes from Japan to America. Japans monitary system changes from day to day, but ever so slightly. Air Bike Cop is right, save your money and import the zords, you get a better quality toy and something that wont be coming to America. So whats the problem?

Well...

9,800.00 JPY (Japan Yen) = 91.9461 USD (United States Dollars)

Import shops don't always overcharge, just shop around. Not to mention, they don't cost less.

Ranger923
04-08-2004, 08:34 PM
what's wrong with everyone

$ 1 USD = 105 Yen

Linear Ranger
04-08-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Cmdr Crayfish
Wow, have you SEEN this guy's site? Every question is "I've been asked a few times," like he's the fucking oracle of the fandom. It's not a terrible site, but the pretentiousness is IRKSOME.

The area of the site you are referring to was made because I get e-mails from little kids a lot of the time asking me what "I think" will happen on the show. It was not meant to make myself out as some God. In fact I was hated, made fun of, despised, and completely wished dead by people in high school that considered themselves Gods. All I ever wanted to do with the site was to try and help out people. If you don't like the way I do things, by all means get a petition together, have people sign it, send it to me and I'll just not care.

Stoney
04-08-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Red Isis Ranger
The area of the site you are referring to was made because I get e-mails from little kids a lot of the time asking me what "I think" will happen on the show. It was not meant to make myself out as some God. In fact I was hated, made fun of, despised, and completely wished dead by people in high school that considered themselves Gods. All I ever wanted to do with the site was to try and help out people. If you don't like the way I do things, by all means get a petition together, have people sign it, send it to me and I'll just not care.

Spoken like a true outcast in life.

Not that that is bad, but you can get a job done without worrying what people will think of you while you are doing something for the greater good of the people. the world needs more outspoken people like you. i just hope that Bandai will take this into heed and reconsider the toy layout.

Linear Ranger
04-08-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Evil Lincoln
Spoken like a true outcast in life.

Not that that is bad, but you can get a job done without worrying what people will think of you while you are doing something for the greater good of the people. the world needs more outspoken people like you. i just hope that Bandai will take this into heed and reconsider the toy layout.
Thanks. Yeah, I’ve grown use to the outcast lifestyle. I’ve learned that this is my place in life. All I’m trying to do is help out those that I can. For those that find my site or ideas ignorant & foolish, that is your opinion. You go and live your way and I’ll go and live my way.

grnrngr
04-08-2004, 11:16 PM
I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO.

God, you people are annoying. I swear I've been saying this since last year, but did anybody buy the Japanese ones like I said? Noooo.

Well, I'm gonna go play with my complete Abaranger line. You guys enjoy your PRDT line and your imaginary zords.

TOLD YOU SO.

GaoHunter
04-09-2004, 02:08 PM
That's right. I caught on and started switching over to Sentai mechs during Gao/WF. I got half and half Hurri/NS, and 100% Abaranger. Glad I did. Cause now I laugh at the rest of you scrambling to find whatever stuff you can find. Who's got bets on what's gonna happen with Deka's toyline next year?

Slepnir
04-09-2004, 02:14 PM
I don't know if we'll be getting the carrier base.....


As for Abaranger, the only thing I don't have is the Pakikero... Shame it was the one I wanted the most.

Gavyn
04-09-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by GaoRangerFan
I don't know if we'll be getting the carrier base.....


As for Abaranger, the only thing I don't have is the Pakikero... Shame it was the one I wanted the most.

The only thing I am buying once Deka hits the states is the Change Notebook, possibly DekaRed's guns, and I might just buy the AFs next year, for the mech is crap.

Raiden
04-09-2004, 03:08 PM
By now people should know some things. DONT rely on bandai USA if their is any doubt that they wont release a zord buy it from japan while they are still around (gao eliphant / revolver mammoth / now the aba stuff) You have had plenty of warning and doubt about these items being released but while alot of you bitch none of you actualy do anything about getting hold of the sentai versions. I know they are more expensive but if u buy them then you wont be waiting 6 months for when the current PR series is released then bitch because bandai USA aint releasing them and you have left it too late to find any of the sentai versions.

If you are not willing to pay for the sentai releases then dont bitch when bandai USA dont release anything. Half of the threads in here have been how bandai usa isnt releasing something or another its getting annoying.

Arrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! Atleast your getting the Dimetro zord.

Linear Ranger
04-09-2004, 05:13 PM
Atleast I'm trying to get things to change instead of just saying the same old "Bandai America Sucks." If you like my idea fine, if not that's fine too.

Raiden
04-09-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Red Isis Ranger
Atleast I'm trying to get things to change instead of just saying the same old "Bandai America Sucks." If you like my idea fine, if not that's fine too.

Your trying tho. your being helpfull. The people who annoy me are the people who do nothing but wait and when they dont get what they knew they may not get complain and bitch. Im not a sentai toy snobbist i do have lots of PR but when there is risk of something i dont "hope" i go out of my way to buy it incase. I think people need to 'weigh out' one simple thing.

Question:
Would you rather pay $60 extra for a mecha from japan OR "hope" it is released in the USA and risk being disapointed angry and resentfull.

Im not in the USA im just using usa+$ as a refference. ( that and my keyboard is set to usa and i cant do the pound sign) :p

Linear Ranger
04-09-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Bakurenoh
Question:
Would you rather pay $60 extra for a mecha from japan OR "hope" it is released in the USA and risk being disapointed angry and resentfull.

Im not in the USA im just using usa+$ as a refference. ( that and my keyboard is set to usa and i cant do the pound sign) :p

Hmm...Well, if you have the extra money and really do like the looks of the Mecha then yeah I say go for it and buy the Japan version and not risk it.

Gavyn
04-09-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Red Isis Ranger
Hmm...Well, if you have the extra money and really do like the looks of the Mecha then yeah I say go for it and buy the Japan version and not risk it.

Man, money must come by you guys like it grows on trees. (How many times have you heard these)

TheJetLiranger
04-09-2004, 09:22 PM
I truly agree with what all you guys are sayin but think of it this way there are a whole lot of people I know who collect this stuff who don't even have a computer and never even heard of Sentai and thinking that the show is orignated over here and what I'm trying to say is at least Bandai America should at least make those zords for those types of people and for kids who be crying for those zords (spoiled kids) which we all know BA won't make em but they should and everyone knows that for sure that the kids parnents ain't fin to go and buy no $119.00 zord for no 5-10 year old. That's another reason why BA should make em. Here's one thing tho we all know that the U.S. is the richest country in the world and we are too lazy to either make or detail toys not just toys either a whole lot of things. Come on MAN!!! we suppose to have the best toys and stuff in the world. The main reason why Bandai America is isn't making everything is u have to realize that PR is orignated in Japan so they can make all these zords and stuff cause the show came from them. What the U.S. Shoulda did was make a show simalar to power rangers but has no connection to it and not no Beetleborg crap so therefore it wouldn't be stole from no sentai stuff and plus Bandai wouldn't have rights to the toys.
But Like I said I agree with Both sides I know how it is I buy Sentai stuff and I really wouldn't care If BA if they don't make those 3 Arm and Brachio zords cause yall how they is by now. I also hear alot of people say that the sentai stuff is too expensive cause they have bills to pay and Blah Blah I can understand that also. But all I'mma say is if u can afford the Sentai verison get it but if not u just have to take what BA gives ya Now I thru with my Blabbering and crap yall can say what yall want but I have to tell it like it is cause yall know it's the truth and some of yall can't handle the truth!!!! LOL!!:D I always wanted to say that.;)

space-skater
04-09-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Remix
Why don't you shut up yourself? Seriously, the only thing I see here is pure garbage. Companies like Bandai doesn't care about the consumer. They care about the consumer's money. And if they know how to make money, they'd know not to sell the rest of the Zords here in America.

It'll probably cost them more to make than to sell. Besides, the Japanese releases of DinoThunder is so much better than the American versions.

I don't see your point of paying more when you're getting more in return.

It's like this:
Thundersaurus doesn't lock it's jaws. AbareMorpher does. So in reality, AbareMorpher is better.




I THINK EVERYBODY NEEDS TO SHUT UP AND EMAIL BANDAI!!! THIS THREAD WAS NOT FOR TELLING PEOPLE TO SHUT UP ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP!!!! EMAIL BANDAI AND TELL THEM WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE Triassic, Brachio, Cephala, Ankylo, and Para Zords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Raiden
04-09-2004, 10:22 PM
Re-TheJetliranger

People who dont have a computer likely dont know of the sentai zords + if they were ever released in the first place so it wouldnt bother them asmuch as it would if they knew they were released in japan. Here we have a couple of Sentai toy collectors and i think it torments the PR "only" collectors a bit..

Nexus
04-10-2004, 02:04 AM
Actually, I heard the Triassic Megazord was coming out... but it's a Wal-Mart exclusive or sommat...

TheJetLiranger
04-10-2004, 05:30 AM
Yea I feel what you are sayin Bakurenoh but in my area the people who don't have computers and don't know about the sentai zords still be talking bout how they gon to store and see if they have the zords which I add BA aren't making So techinally those people still be wanting them bad even tho they don't know that theres a Sentai verison of em in Japan cause they are always around here pissed about not finding those zords and wanting all of em for they're collection I tell em that there's a sentai verison but they don't believe me they still think that PR originated over here in the U.S.

Peter
04-10-2004, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Gavyn
And I highly doubt DT doesn't use the TriceraMax zord. That'd just be dumb.

Which is the reason why they won't, probably.

grnrngr
04-10-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by space-skater
I THINK EVERYBODY NEEDS TO SHUT UP AND EMAIL BANDAI!!! THIS THREAD WAS NOT FOR TELLING PEOPLE TO SHUT UP ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP!!!! EMAIL BANDAI AND TELL THEM WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE Triassic, Brachio, Cephala, Ankylo, and Para Zords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Yes, go right ahead. It's not gonna do you any good. The production of the fall line will be starting up in a month or two. They are not going to refit the factories to produce toys they had no intention of producing 6 months ago just because a couple people on the Internet complained.

You guys either didn't listen or didn't want to import. Either way, you lost out. Get over it. Save up your money for next year (even though, preliminary reports I'm getting say that the Deka zords will get released "properly")

Linear Ranger
04-10-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by grnrngr
Yes, go right ahead. It's not gonna do you any good. The production of the fall line will be starting up in a month or two. They are not going to refit the factories to produce toys they had no intention of producing 6 months ago just because a couple people on the Internet complained.

You guys either didn't listen or didn't want to import. Either way, you lost out. Get over it. Save up your money for next year (even though, preliminary reports I'm getting say that the Deka zords will get released "properly")
Well, just call me an ignorant fool then. I believe it’s better to try and get things changed, than to set back and do nothing. Are the chances slim to nil of changing things for Dino Thunder, yes I do admit that, but if this could get things to change for future lines, then that's good enough.

grnrngr
04-10-2004, 01:02 PM
I don't deny that, RIR, and I'm not saying that you shouldn't write, per se. I'm just saying don't get your hopes up for PRDT.

Plus, we gotta remember. Gao, Hurri, and Aba were very different in a key area: Most of their mecha were released individually. It is very hard to then re-market them together. And, don't even give me the "release them all separately in the US, too" line. Wouldn't work.

Right now, Deka, is going old school toy style. Hell, it's going OLD school mecha combo style. Barring a toy having motorization and costing like 12695621 yen, we will probably get everything next year.

Will they be the same Japanese quality? Yeah, you guys know the answer to that one already....

Linear Ranger
04-10-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by grnrngr
I don't deny that, RIR, and I'm not saying that you shouldn't write, per se. I'm just saying don't get your hopes up for PRDT.

Plus, we gotta remember. Gao, Hurri, and Aba were very different in a key area: Most of their mecha were released individually. It is very hard to then re-market them together. And, don't even give me the "release them all separately in the US, too" line. Wouldn't work.

Right now, Deka, is going old school toy style. Hell, it's going OLD school mecha combo style. Barring a toy having motorization and costing like 12695621 yen, we will probably get everything next year.

Will they be the same Japanese quality? Yeah, you guys know the answer to that one already....
Understood. I don't have my hopes up for changing Dino Thunder. As I said the chances are slim to nil, but if any the tiniest little chance still exists, I figured it might be worth it.

I realized that they were never going to release the Zords in the same way that as the mecha in Japan. I'm just hoping that the mecha for Dekaranger stays old school style with no little special add ons. They have ridden that train enough the past three years.

Oh yeah, Bandai America quality be as good as Bandai Japan, yeah that will be the day. :D

pikapix58
04-10-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by DragnRanger
You're wrong, 10 dollars in Japan is roughly 9800 yen.


I couldn't agree with you more on that one. At current exchange rates, $10 USD, is equal to 1,065 JPY. By the way for a nifty little currency conversion site go to www.xe.com/ucc

Peter
04-11-2004, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by grnrngr
Plus, we gotta remember. Gao, Hurri, and Aba were very different in a key area: Most of their mecha were released individually.

But the Hurricanger mecha were all packaged together, weren't they?

Edit -- oh, yeah, right, the karakuri balls. I'll just go stand in the corner now.