PDA

View Full Version : ouantum defender toy

ouantum ranger
03-18-2004, 10:27 PM
does anyone know where to find the ouantum defender toy but not on ebay but some store on the internet. :)

ZeoRed
03-19-2004, 02:41 AM
Ebay is your best bet. But i got mine at walmart on sale.

MegaRed
03-19-2004, 11:25 AM
Considering the age of the series. eBay is your only bet.

OmegaRangerRed
03-19-2004, 05:21 PM
yeah...if the series was 2 or more seasons ago, the likely hood of there being a website out there that still has toys for it, is about 50 to 1.....the likely hood of finding one that has the specific toy you want...200 to 1. Ebay is your only hope.

Pink Turbo Ranger
03-19-2004, 05:32 PM
yardsales, fleamarkets,a firend who has it, eBay

ouantum ranger
03-19-2004, 05:38 PM
i looked at ebay but i coulded find it and if i did find it how would i know if the seller wouldnt cheat me off. :(

OmegaRangerRed
03-19-2004, 05:45 PM
well....first of all...look at their feedback. The higher the number, the less likely that will happen. Believe me, I've been using ebay for years. The first 3 items i got was the megazord, dragonzord, and titanus all in box a few years ago. I will admit, I have had some problems with a few. One time i ordered a playboy light switch plate for my sisters boyfriend, but i got shipped to the wrong address. She had two though and after i emailed her i got it. The other time i thought the guy had did just what you are affraid of. I had won an auction for the rescue bird and thermo blaster, and after a week he claimed he hadnt got it. Turned out he hadnt. I live in Illinois, and he lived in Iowa, but for some reason the postal service routed it through texas. Once again, communication through email cleared it up. The only real problem i have ever had was getting someone to leave feedback. Second, if memory serves correctly, you need a valid credit card to sell on ebay, and if they do rip you off, ebay charges the card and gets you your money back.

ouantum ranger
03-19-2004, 05:52 PM
so your saying that if they do cheat off ebay will give back all the money i bidded. :)

OmegaRangerRed
03-19-2004, 05:59 PM
yeah...but like i also said...check the feedback.....if they have a shitload of positive's then the likely hood of them ripping you off is about as high as someone posting in here that they have one for you and will give it to you for free and even pay for the shipping themself.

ouantum ranger
03-19-2004, 06:18 PM
thanks for helping me omegaRangerRed :D :D :D

OmegaRangerRed
03-19-2004, 07:02 PM
no problem

Ranger Stalker
03-19-2004, 07:31 PM
hate to rain on your parade, but its Quantum......

.......I think.:p :o :confused: