PDA

View Full Version : The answers to all your questions and more!

tiger_zord
02-25-2004, 11:48 AM
I am sick and tired of this Forever Red and Team up and blah blah blah bullshit! So I am here to answer everything you need to know as of now.

Q: Why wasn't there a WF and NS teamup?
A: Cause it would cost too much money to ship the WF cast over to New Zealand(please correct me if I spelled it wrong)

Q: How did [Enter Name Here] get his powers back in Forever Red?
A: There is no main answer that everyone has, but I have one that may solve it once and for all.
The dino power coin was not destroyed, it was the ninja coin. So there is a chance that jason could have used the coin for another battle.
The Zeo powers were never gone, they were just upgraded to turbo powers. There may have been some left over power in the zeo morpher.
In Space justin got a back up morpher from storm blaster, so there may have been a chance there was a backup Red morpher.

Q: Will there be a NS and DT teamup?
A: Yes, Doug has said so himself

Q: Why won't PA update PRC?!
A: He has a life too, he will update it when he feels like it

Q: I am being flamed, it's not fair! What do I do?
A: Think before you post, you most likely posted something stupid or something that has been said before. Look back about 5-10 pages before posting to see if it has been said before.

Q: I am a spammer, where should I go?
A: http://www.bizarroboard.com

Q: Rangerboard is down right now, where should I go?
A: http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com

Q: Why did you make this thread?
A: To stop you people from asking these things again

Q: Will you do another one of these in the future
A: I will most likely have too

BozQ
02-25-2004, 12:01 PM
What happened to my Forever Complaining thread?

Ray-Z
02-25-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by tiger_zord

Q: Why won't PA update PRC?!
A: He has a life too, he will update it when he feels like it

He does? No way!

tiger_zord
02-25-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by zyuray
He does? No way! He does, I know it's shocking. ;)

tiger_zord
02-25-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by BozQ
What happened to my Forever Complaining thread? It got lost in the land of lost threads.

Poweranimals
02-25-2004, 12:25 PM
Q: How did [Enter Name Here] get his powers back in Forever Red?
A: There is no main answer that everyone has, but I have one that may solve it once and for all.
The dino power coin was not destroyed, it was the ninja coin. So there is a chance that jason could have used the coin for another battle.
The Zeo powers were never gone, they were just upgraded to turbo powers. There may have been some left over power in the zeo morpher.
In Space justin got a back up morpher from storm blaster, so there may have been a chance there was a backup Red morpher. There's no way, Jason would have been able to use his Power Coin in the condition that it was left in. Adam could barely stay morphed and we could see that his coin was cracked. Besides, Rocky would have never even bothered giving Jason a coin like that, but it wasn't, it was completely perfect in Forever Red.

He would have had to get his Power Coin repaired or have Ninjor forge an all new one.

tiger_zord
02-25-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Poweranimals
There's no way, Jason would have been able to use his Power Coin in the condition that it was left in. Adam could barely stay morphed and we could see that his coin was cracked. Besides, Rocky would have never even bothered giving Jason a coin like that, but it wasn't, it was completely perfect in Forever Red.

He would have had to get his Power Coin repaired or have Ninjor forge an all new one. Well who said he didn't? But you do bring up a good point.

DeathFromAbove
02-25-2004, 12:45 PM
Seeing as how often PA posts on Rangerboard and all these other motherfucking boards....just think of some of the shit he could have accomplished on Ranger Central! For someone that has a life, it's hard to believe after seeing all his posts here and elsewhere. Also, 10 fucking minutes out of his day to post 1 pic of DT or something wouldn't kill. Just think, if he posted 1 pic a day since Jan 1st...we would have close to 56 pics by now. Or at least a somewhat updated site if he posted on Ranger Central as much as he posts here and elsewhere. He took over in Dec and now we're talking damn near March with nothing. I honestly think he doesn't give a shit about Ranger Central. Just think, it's entirely possible if Ray would have handed the site over to someone that gives half a shit, there would at least have been an update of some sort, especially with DT now here. God PA, at least change the date you wrote "A New Power is coming" and make it look new. It's not the fact he doesn't have time to do it, it's the fact he just doesn't want to. All it's become is just another Power Ranger relic site. *yawn*

Poweranimals
02-25-2004, 12:57 PM
You don't want me to update, do you?

KyL416
02-25-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
Seeing as how often PA posts on Rangerboard and all these other motherfucking boards..... All it's become is just another Power Ranger relic site. *yawn*
Have you checked the episode guide lately?

Claveler
02-25-2004, 01:09 PM
Why wasn't Rocky in Forever Red?

PROF2004
02-25-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Claveler
Why wasn't Rocky in Forever Red?

Read Here (http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/8690/)

Claveler
02-25-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by PROF2004

Fuck, I lost my sarcasm again...

The Morphin' Master
02-25-2004, 02:24 PM
Seeing as how often PA posts on Rangerboard and all these other motherfucking boards....just think of some of the shit he could have accomplished on Ranger Central! For someone that has a life, it's hard to believe after seeing all his posts here and elsewhere. Also, 10 fucking minutes out of his day to post 1 pic of DT or something wouldn't kill. Just think, if he posted 1 pic a day since Jan 1st...we would have close to 56 pics by now. Or at least a somewhat updated site if he posted on Ranger Central as much as he posts here and elsewhere. He took over in Dec and now we're talking damn near March with nothing. I honestly think he doesn't give a shit about Ranger Central. Just think, it's entirely possible if Ray would have handed the site over to someone that gives half a shit, there would at least have been an update of some sort, especially with DT now here. God PA, at least change the date you wrote "A New Power is coming" and make it look new. It's not the fact he doesn't have time to do it, it's the fact he just doesn't want to. All it's become is just another Power Ranger relic site. *yawn*

Shut up and get over it. I've given up on Ranger Central the second Zyuray left it behind. It's a shame a site with such history and potential is going nowhere but whatever no point on bitching about it.

Ray-Z
02-25-2004, 02:34 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PhantomRanger
02-25-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by PROF2004

Cool

Lightspeed Zariass
02-25-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by The Morphin' Master
Shut up and get over it. I've given up on Ranger Central the second Zyuray left it behind. It's a shame a site with such history and potential is going nowhere but whatever no point on bitching about it.

CHECK THE EPISODE GUIDE

Sheesh, impatient wankers, P.A did EXACTLY what I kept telling he would do given the time

SirStack
02-25-2004, 11:02 PM
The Zeo powers were never gone, they were just upgraded to turbo powers.

WRONG!

But thanks for playing. You'll get "Rangerboard: The Homegame" as a parting gift.

tiger_zord
02-25-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by SirStack
WRONG!

But thanks for playing. You'll get "Rangerboard: The Homegame" as a parting gift. Psst, just go along with it, so we never have to hear about it again.

RedStarRanger
02-25-2004, 11:11 PM
Here, here.

Quantum Force
02-25-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Poweranimals
There's no way, Jason would have been able to use his Power Coin in the condition that it was left in. Adam could barely stay morphed and we could see that his coin was cracked. Besides, Rocky would have never even bothered giving Jason a coin like that, but it wasn't, it was completely perfect in Forever Red.

He would have had to get his Power Coin repaired or have Ninjor forge an all new one.

way i see it, in the power transfer we see both departing rangers and new rangers with ranger powers at the same time. i think the sword they had to get just copied the dino powers. so in my theory, rocky and co.'s powers are copies and the originals are with jason and co. adams was cracked because when the rangers first fought rito, they had to put all thier power into the zords and that overloaded the zords which overloaded the morphing grid and destroyed the dino coins. they werent completely destroyed like the ninja coins though. and that is my humble ranting. thank you.