View Full Version : Finale Names

Greensy Thunders
November 15th, 2003, 07:54 PM
Can someone tell me the names of all the finale's from MMPR to NS? Thanks! :D

y3k
November 15th, 2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by •Green Thunder•
Can someone tell me the names of all the finale's from MMPR to NS? Thanks! :D

The Mutiny pt's 1-3 (I know it was the season premire, but it was more like a finalie)
Ninja Quest, pt 1 (same as above)
Hogsday afternoon, pt's 1-2
Good as Gold
Chase into Space
Countdown to Distruction, pt's 1-2
Journey's End, pt's 1-3
The Fate of Lightspeed, pt's 1-2
End of Time, pt's 1-3
End of the Power Rangers, pt's 1-2 (must have run out of ideas for episode titles)
I don't know the title for NS, sorry

Power13
November 15th, 2003, 08:03 PM
NS's is Storm before the Calm. Also y2ktm2m how can you not know NS's finales name. It aired today for god sakes.

Dami-chan
November 15th, 2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by y2ktm2
Good as Gold

actually wasnt it 'A season to remember'?

Power13
November 15th, 2003, 08:04 PM
No A Season to Remember was the Chrismas speciasl. It aired after the finale becuase it was closer to Christmas.

DerangedHermit
November 15th, 2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by PhoenixRanger
actually wasnt it 'A season to remember'?

Technically, yes, but Good as Gold wrapped up PRZ in a storyline sense.

y3k
November 15th, 2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Power13
NS's is Storm before the Calm. Also y2ktm2m how can you not know NS's finales name. It aired today for god sakes.
I must make a confession. I havn't watched the newer Power Ranger seasons. I sort of dropped off after Lost Galaxy, as Lightspeed Rescue didn't interest me much. I just recently got interested in PR agian.

That and I was gone all day long.....

Power13
November 15th, 2003, 08:08 PM
Its aight y2ktm2 same thing with me. I stopped wtahcing when LG started and started watching again in the middle of TF.

RangerFan
November 15th, 2003, 08:16 PM
End of the Power Rangers, pt's 1-2 (must have run out of ideas for episode titles)

Actually, I think that was MMPR Productions' way of screwing Disney over. I mean think about it. They know its their last year before they're all laid off. So they make Forever Red to bring back old continuity and name their finale "End of the Power Rangers" and end that finale with everything being a story told in the future.

IMO, I think that MMPR Productions was trying to wrap up PR so that when Disney continued the show they would be screwed. I mean with a reunion episode like FR, and a finale called "End of the Power Rangers", how can you follow that up. Its like trying to continue Evangelion after "End of Evangelion".

Simply put, they were trying to screw over Disney. The last wish of Haim Saban. :D

SirStack
November 16th, 2003, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by RangerFan
Actually, I think that was MMPR Productions' way of screwing Disney over.

MMPR Productions was owned by Disney by the time PRWF even started.

Originally posted by RangerFan
Simply put, they were trying to screw over Disney. The last wish of Haim Saban. :D

Haim hadn't anything to do with PRWF, you shitstain. It was called "The End Of The Power Rangers" because it WAS on at least two levels. One, it was the end of the company that had made Power Rangers since it began, and two, it was the end of the current team of Rangers, who, in case you really ARE as mentally stillborn as you make yourself out to be and failed to notice this in EVERY series, referred to themselves as "Power Rangers". Most finales are "the end of the Power Rangers" for a team. The focus in part 1's beginning, and the part 2's end, was that they beat the Orgs, so they would no longer be Rangers. They were Rangers ONLY to fight the Orgs. Victory ended them just the same as death would have. It's right there, in the dialogue of the episode. That's why the title.

Sym Bitch Rain Bot
November 16th, 2003, 02:52 AM
how about this....... go to rangercentral.com..... I* assure you there is a lot of info to find on the matter.