PDA

View Full Version : I have a Question about a store

funny man6
01-20-2012, 07:46 AM
Hi, I was talking to my friend and he told me that he went to the city and saw a bunch of super sentai and kamen rider toys and dvds, i live in melbourne australia,
He seemed like it was lie because he wouldn't tell me the stores name or where exactly where it is, i was going to go look for the store but i wanted to be sure.

Is it in chinatown or what, i would love to see this store, Im starting to think its an anime store or something like that,

If anyone can help me than that would be great, thanks :)

kimwil01w
01-20-2012, 07:53 AM
Must be a small Japanese merchandise store...You can go ahead and do some searching but given that he wouldn't specify the place, you might as well forget it. If your friend is not providing you enough information about this store, or even a "NAME" for that matter, why even bother in the first place?

funny man6
01-21-2012, 04:38 AM
Must be a small Japanese merchandise store...You can go ahead and do some searching but given that he wouldn't specify the place, you might as well forget it. If your friend is not providing you enough information about this store, or even a "NAME" for that matter, why even bother in the first place?

Well i did some more research and i found this store

http://www.thatsmelbourne.com.au/Shopping/Gifts/GamesandHobbies/Pages/3599.aspx

Im going to ask my friend about it the next time i see him but just want to ask if anyone has been to this store before and if it has legit stuff or all bootlegs, the picture is too small for me to see what the have, thanks

sky_queen3
01-21-2012, 07:28 AM
Hmm, I must make a note to go there one day, One Stop Anime sounds interesting.

I wonder if Minotaur has any Power Rangers or Super Sentai stuff...

funny man6
01-21-2012, 08:58 AM
Hmm, I must make a note to go there one day, One Stop Anime sounds interesting.

I wonder if Minotaur has any Power Rangers or Super Sentai stuff...

Yeah it dose, thinking about going there on next week, anyways i did more research and found another store on the same street, im gonna check it out as well

http://www.yellowpages.com.au/vic/melbourne/hobby-japan-12549336-listing.html?context=businessTypeSearch&referredBy=www.yellowpages.com.au