PDA

View Full Version : Free Pepakura files(including pr)

Pages : [1] 2

EuphoricDorian
05-23-2011, 07:51 PM
So someone on the 405th was kind enough to compile every free pepakura file he could find currently in his possession, including a few power ranger ones such as the green and red ranger helmets, and a power morpher. Since he was kind enough to provide the files on 405th I though I would share them here too. I hope its in the right section and if not please relocate it to the correct section.

Here is the link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5XYDLMZ3
Leonidas helmet (300)
spartan shield(300)
ALIEN COL MARINE
:-back, chest, helmet, left shin, left shoulder, m41a pulse rifle, right shin, right shoulder,
torso add ons
cirno
kirakishou-chibi
shinra
yukarin
army of two mask smooth
army of two mask version 2
army of two mask version 3
army of two mask version 4
jack bauer psycho mask (24)
assassins hidden blade inner shell
assassins hidden blade knife
griffs hover board ( back to future )
batman cowel
batarang
psycho mask ( boarder lands)
captain america shield movie version
captain america shield version 1
captain america shield version 2
captain america shield version 3
Thor movie mjolnir
sakura staff ( card captures )
crysis helmet and goggles
doctor who cyberman lower back armour
doctor who cyberman completed helmet
doctor who cyberman back armour
cyber logo
daft punk thomas helmet 2 versions
daft punk guy helmet
dead space helmet
dead space 2 security helmet
dead space plasma cutter
dr doom mask ( fantastic 4 )
gears of war carmine helmet
gears of war lancer gun
HUGE GEARS OF WAR COLLECTION
:- ARMOUR; carmine, fenix,
:- WEAPONS; gnasher shotgun, lancer, torque bow
ghost busters proton pack
maximus gladiator helmet
gods of war blades of chaos bloody
gods of war blades of chaos clean
gods of war blade stand
gods of war blades of chaos white
spiderman green goblin
gundam rx-78 normal and red
bombard gundam full body
:- backpack, body, body middle, head, left arm, left leg, right leg, right arm,
gundam helmet
gurren lagann helmet
guyver helmet fix tribal
guyver helmet
knight gundam head
rgm-79
sinaju head
HUGE HALO PACK
hell boy big baby
hell boy kroneon
helmet stand
ultimate iron man suit
full iron man suit
2 judge dredd helmets
judge dredd left and right shoulder
LARGE KAMEN RIDER PACK
kill zone helghast assault
kill zone t51
kingdom of hearts folder
lotr witch king helm
12 dead pool
megaman arms and helmet
mortal kombat reptile
mortal kombat noob saibot
mortal kombat scorpian
mortal kombat scorpian sword
mortal kombat smoke
mortal kombat sub zero 3 versions
desert eagle
power rangers morpher
power ranger green ranger helmet
power ranger red ranger helmet
FULL PREDATOR SUIT
2 LARGE FOLDERS OF UNKNOWN PEPS GOOD AND CRAP :P
robocop helmet
ROBOCOP FILES NEED UNFOLDING
rocketeer helmet
rocketeer jetpack
section 8 armour
a skull
starcraft spectre
stargate weapons, zat gun, staff
stargate helmets, anubis, cobra,
stargate collar
HUGE STAR WARS, BOBO FETT, JANGO FETT, VADER, STORM TROOPER, A LIGHTSABER
optimus prime
megatron
tron disc
zelda twilight princess, large folder needs unfolding
wanted mask
warhammer space marines
LARGE FOLDER OF RANDOM WEAPONS
cyclops mask
magneto helmet
xmen belt logo
wolverine claws

Credit goes to tomahawknutter from 405th for compiling this list and file
And yes I got permission from him if anyone was wondering

Legendary Da-Garn
05-23-2011, 08:01 PM
damn...that's a lot of stuff. Not even sure where it should go either.

EuphoricDorian
05-23-2011, 08:02 PM
i was thinking multimedia.....but it doesnt quite fall under that category

thenewgreenranger
05-23-2011, 08:07 PM
how good are the helmets? how would i go about putting one together?

EuphoricDorian
05-23-2011, 08:09 PM
they are decent. I havent seen the red ranger one though. But richard strahl has a pic of one in his tutorial. and lemme get you a tutorial for how to do one.

Edit- Here is the tutorial
http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_Tutorial

tomahawknutter
05-23-2011, 08:11 PM
yeah im sharing the love guys, used to have loads of link but got it into one huge one now, send me a message if anyone has any problems,

and the green ranger helmet is awesome, the red ranger one is pathetic lol
and as for the morpher,
its the oringal morpher of mmpr, i paid $10 for the files off prop zone, tbh i shouldnt have shared it and im sure he's gona be annoyed :/

EuphoricDorian
05-23-2011, 08:15 PM
Glad to see you made it over here man! Just be sure to read the rules and you should fit in just fine!

thenewgreenranger
05-23-2011, 08:16 PM
thanks. my only problem is that i can't open them. what program should i use to open them?

manson26
05-23-2011, 08:18 PM
I didn't know there was a Hellboy Kroenon! I might like to try that one lol. Thank's for compiling them! I've had so much trying to find non-Halo files!!

manson26
05-23-2011, 08:22 PM
The programs called Pepakura. It's like you're viewing a 3D model... it prints it in pieces onto paper (use cardstock). Then you have to build the paper model. When that's built you cover it with resin/fiberglass. It looks fun as hell to me, but I love crafts. I've seen lots of people complain about having to build the paper model.

EuphoricDorian
05-23-2011, 08:22 PM
thanks. my only problem is that i can't open them. what program should i use to open them?

Did you read the tutorial link I posted? It will give you a link there to the site you can download the program you need at

tomahawknutter
05-23-2011, 08:31 PM
Glad to see you made it over here man! Just be sure to read the rules and you should fit in just fine!

cheers mate, will have my own thread soon, got my mmpr morpher in the post 2 days ago and ive orderd gold plated metal plates for the morpher from starlight studios, will post pics when they here

thenewgreenranger
05-23-2011, 08:32 PM
Did you read the tutorial link I posted? It will give you a link there to the site you can download the program you need at

stupid me, i just glanced over it. thanks dude.

EuphoricDorian
05-23-2011, 08:35 PM
No problem! yeah I have yet to try it myself(will be starting tomorrow, but from what i read 110lb cardstock is what you should use for it, and superglue to adhere the tabs together

Edit-Thanks again to Tomahawk, and glad to see there are people out there who will get some use outta this

tomahawknutter
05-23-2011, 08:39 PM
no worries mate, and if anyone could check out my vids on youtube that would be great
same name TOMAHAWKNUTTER
they all pepakura related and in the army of two masks vid, it shows you pics from start to finish on how to make them, goes from pep, to resin, to rondo, then bondo, spotting putty, sanding, priming and painting and finally detailing,

EuphoricDorian
05-23-2011, 08:43 PM
Just incase any of you guys out there dont know what rondo is, its a bondo resin mixture.
Oh and I saw your vids before I even met you....hahaha. Didnt know the masks were done by you until i saw your free pep thread on the 405th

tomahawknutter
05-23-2011, 09:28 PM
haha woop woop. well im working on a noob saibot mask from mk9 at the mo, video should be made and up soon, and next im making a kamen rider blade helm

EuphoricDorian
05-23-2011, 09:30 PM
Im sure TONS of people here will love the kamen rider ones!

tomahawknutter
05-23-2011, 09:44 PM
yeah kamen rider is just so damn awesome, never seen it though but i see it as power rangers on motorbikes, how bad can that be

EuphoricDorian
05-23-2011, 09:48 PM
Ive never watched it, but considering how large of a following it has here alone, Im sure its amazing

tomahawknutter
05-23-2011, 09:54 PM
im thinking about ordering a season and giving it a shot,
even if i dont like it the helmets are awesome,

EuphoricDorian
05-23-2011, 09:55 PM
I usually just torrent my movies n such....but thats just me....lol

tomahawknutter
05-23-2011, 10:16 PM
haha, well as we speak im watching farscape for free on internet, but when it comes to things like power rangers and possible kamen rider, i want the actual thing :)

EuphoricDorian
05-23-2011, 10:18 PM
lol ok

fry133
05-24-2011, 02:31 AM
Kamen Rider can at its core be described as a usually much darker and mature power rangers/ super sentai. Id say start with Decade or Double, as those two seem to be very accesible

JE Studios
05-24-2011, 09:24 AM
Euphoric - YEs there is a ton of Kamen Rider PEps I have them all including the original 3d models. Just completed the Kamen Rider Glaive Pep with helmet and chest.Also have 2 version of the green ranger.. a bunch of pr helmets that are crap and a full size power axe.

EuphoricDorian
05-24-2011, 10:32 AM
cool. I may have to get some of those from you

Ewwiikk
05-24-2011, 11:46 AM
cool. I may have to get some of those from you

When you do get them make sure you update the OP.
:023:

EuphoricDorian
05-24-2011, 11:46 AM
I will

marioman1234
05-24-2011, 01:53 PM
wait, so whats the morpher pep like?

EuphoricDorian
05-24-2011, 02:07 PM
http://www.therpf.com/f9/mm-power-rangers-morpher-wip-pepakura-115482/
heres one someone is doing

tomahawknutter
05-24-2011, 02:11 PM
wait, so whats the morpher pep like?

i brought it from propzone.be for $10, if you go to the site you can see some 3d pics of it in pepakura viewer, i started to make one, its the correct size as a real one, and real easy to make.

haha bloody hell just checked out that link, thats mine lol :P forgot i put that on the rpf, everything in this thread is about me lol

JE Studios
05-25-2011, 07:47 PM
I will

Lol the only one I will not give out is kamen rider glaive helmet and chest as I paid to have it modeled.. unless people want to pitch into what it cost me to make it happen lol..

tomahawknutter
05-25-2011, 08:14 PM
Lol the only one I will not give out is kamen rider glaive helmet and chest as I paid to have it modeled.. unless people want to pitch into what it cost me to make it happen lol..

yeah im felt like that with the morpher file, i paid for it so why should people have it for free, then i realised i forgot to remove it from the huge collection that i was sharing, bit late now :/

manson26
05-25-2011, 09:05 PM
OMG! I would so love a Kamen Rider Black RX pep file!

EuphoricDorian
05-26-2011, 01:46 AM
SO this stuff is stupid crazy time consuming when you get into detail peps >.>

DoubleFace
05-26-2011, 10:23 AM
What kind of paper is recommended? "110lb" doesn't explain much for me. I was in office supply store and they offered me paper that has 280 g/m. Is this good for making solid papercraft models?

tomahawknutter
05-26-2011, 01:26 PM
im not sure where ya from but for me in the uk we use GSM, 110lb paper is the same as 200gsm card stock that i get from paperway and rymans, not sure if this helps ya dude

DoubleFace
05-26-2011, 02:29 PM
I'm from Poland. So You think that is better go get thicker paper?

tmtmrm
05-26-2011, 03:17 PM
Regarding pep files. Here's one that has been stuck on my shelf for about 2 months. I may get around to finising it one day. And ignore the black sharpie, i got bored and doodled.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Reaper0345/4efcc9a9.jpg

tomahawknutter
05-26-2011, 06:27 PM
I'm from Poland. So You think that is better go get thicker paper?

make sure what you get is CARD STOCK is not ordinary paper, its well....card
just stronger card. any type of paper could just crumpy and be a waste of time

MorphinTim
05-27-2011, 02:01 AM
Use 110 lbs card stock. If your country uses the GSM system, use 230-300gsm paper.

However some printers can't handle the thickness of the paper though.

EDIT: Doubleface, 280 is great! I've used 230gsm and it's nice and sturdy. 300gsm is the most ideal, though 280gsm is very similar in thickness

EuphoricDorian
05-27-2011, 03:56 PM
make sure to check if it is letter or a4 because they are different sizes and you will need to change your format in pepakura design or else it wont print correctly

DoubleFace
05-27-2011, 04:41 PM
I will do Iron Man suit or Decade's armor. Iron Man doesn't have file for left arm. Is there a way to make left arm from right one?

tomahawknutter
05-27-2011, 05:40 PM
not sure mate, you might just have to look around, i thought i had the left arm in the folder, check out megaupload and zshare, places like that, its where i found my collection in the link

MorphinTim
05-28-2011, 04:57 AM
I will do Iron Man suit or Decade's armor. Iron Man doesn't have file for left arm. Is there a way to make left arm from right one?

You are able to flip the file using the Pepakura designer program. However looking at my forearm files for Iron Man, you can use the same file for both the left and right arm. They're symmetrical.

I haven't had a look at the files in that OPs pack though

Zero_NT1
06-01-2011, 12:20 AM
My white ranger helmet and Strahl's green ranger helmet were both made using the pepakura method =D. @Dorian, all I can say buddy is a big THANK YOU for posting this thread lol. I've been digging for an RC bucket for a while now, and then just when I'm about to give up, you post that, and it has one in it, so definitely thank you buddy =D.

tomahawknutter
06-03-2011, 04:04 PM
had to remove link cause the creator of some of the files wanted them removed so uploading new link now,

tomahawknutter
06-03-2011, 04:59 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VTIEPIGN
new link

tomahawknutter
06-06-2011, 03:54 PM
had some problems with the link, but its all working now,
says its had 200 downloads already