PDA

View Full Version : /[INQUIRY] Rescue Morpher or GoGoV Changer

Project_Zero_VR
March 11th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Im interested in buying a Rescue Morpher or GoGoV Changer but I dont know what the difference between the 2 are. I know usually the Japanese version is better and a bit more expensive. Can someone help me out and give me a price range for both? Thanks.

RiderXero
March 11th, 2010, 08:13 PM
From what I understand, and I could be wrong, but a lot of times with the Japanese versions the sounds are a little louder, and usually have a better paint job.

As far as price..all I can really tell you there is eBay.

Megazord Mike
March 11th, 2010, 08:23 PM
GoGo V changer. It's awesome. It has a morph sequence, communicator alert, zord call, detonation timers, and 2 built-in games all on an LCD screen.

Accept no substitutes.

I've picked up used ones on YJ for like $5.

Dyl
March 11th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Go with the Go Brace and heres why:

Go Brace:
Smaller (the size of an astro morpher)
rubber buttons
Features Include: Change, Call, Robot, count, game 1 and Game 2
Each feature has a nice animation some a more detailed one

Rescue Morpher:
Bigger in size
Hard Plastic Buttons
Only Three features: Morph, Megazord, Alert, (Morph and Megazord features just have still animations which blink)
4th button wasted on a Cancellation button (to stop any of the features)

Also an added bonus the Go Brace is to scale with the Titanium morpher and they go well together on display. While the Rescue morpher is unnecessarily bigger and more bulky.

Project_Zero_VR
March 11th, 2010, 09:30 PM
GoGo V changer. It's awesome. It has a morph sequence, communicator alert, zord call, detonation timers, and 2 built-in games all on an LCD screen.

Accept no substitutes.

I've picked up used ones on YJ for like $5.

Go with the Go Brace and heres why:

Go Brace:
Smaller (the size of an astro morpher)
rubber buttons
Features Include: Change, Call, Robot, count, game 1 and Game 2
Each feature has a nice animation some a more detailed one

Rescue Morpher:
Bigger in size
Hard Plastic Buttons
Only Three features: Morph, Megazord, Alert, (Morph and Megazord features just have still animations which blink)
4th button wasted on a Cancellation button (to stop any of the features)

Also an added bonus the Go Brace is to scale with the Titanium morpher and they go well together on display. While the Rescue morpher is unnecessarily bigger and more bulky.

Alright thank you guys a lot. All this info is very good. But now i gotta sort somethings out and first of all get the Kaixa and Delta belts i want. Then Go Brace.

Again thanks!