PDA

View Full Version : Okay...help on a rider belt decision, please.

kdogg87
12-15-2008, 12:48 AM
Hey, guys. Well, I have an opportunity to get one of two rider belts. I'm stuck, and I don't know what to pick. My choices are thus: DX Kiva belt, or...The DX Zeronos belt and the Zero Gasher. Whatever I want to pick, I want to get the other later. Please, some input would be greatly appreciated.

TuxedoK
12-15-2008, 12:58 AM
I own a Zeronos belt, after a while it gets boreing. I say get the kiva belt, more playableity there.

kdogg87
12-15-2008, 01:07 AM
I own a Zeronos belt, after a while it gets boreing. I say get the kiva belt, more playableity there.

mmkay...question about the zeronos belt: Does it clip on the side like on the show, or is it just the straps in the back?

TuxedoK
12-15-2008, 01:15 AM
it clips on the side like the show.

kdogg87
12-15-2008, 01:52 AM
K. I'm still stressing. Like I said before, eventually I want both, and I'm getting the zero gasher with this if I get the zeronos belt. But thanks for the info. That is really something I was wondering about on the belt.

GoYellow
12-15-2008, 11:06 AM
Kiva belt is better, I think.

Zenoff64
12-15-2008, 02:37 PM
Zeronos is better. Its one of the few belts I kept after selling most of them off.

FULL CHARGE

JDF'd
12-15-2008, 03:25 PM
If you plan on getting both then buy the Zeronos belt for the simple fact that it's older. The longer you wait to buy something the more jacked up the price will be.

Mystery Otaku
12-15-2008, 09:51 PM
I have a Zeronos Belt that I'd be willing to let go, let me know if you're interested.

kdogg87
12-16-2008, 01:01 AM
Well guys, for the time being I went with a Kiva Belt. One, because they are only going to get more expensive. Two, because the hype with Den-o is starting to die down, so Zeronos belts may be around for a while at their current price (which is cheaper than Kiva Belt). But Mystery Otaku, contact me in about a month if you still want to let go of your Zeronos belt. Like I said, I want both eventually. But I'm thinking I might try to get some of the monster arms to go with the Kiva belt. After all, He has the fuestles to summon them.

I can say one thing about BoJ. They know how to make their rider toys interact. I can't think of one of the Kiva weapons I don't want because the Monster Arms, Tatsulot, and the Zanbat Sword all have interactions with the belt...Goodbye money.

I only wish the sword type items were bigger. Both the Garulu Saber and Sanbat sword are small even for a child...And don't get me started on the Dogga Hammer.