PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Rangers wants YOU!! (Stolen from Hay-hay)

ModrnEerie
06-17-2007, 02:09 PM
K basically there's no more time for me to make mini ranger pictures anymore. However, I really want it to continue because I enjoyed it, others seemed to enjoy it, and people are upset when there aren't any. Over the course of the show people have sent me their own mini ranger comics either for fun, or suggesting I use it for a future episode. Even our resident sexybitch Wes Janson has shown one or two of his own.

SO. I'm willing to share the creativity of mini rangers with you guys. Make your own episodes weekly, PM them to me, and I will pick the best one to put in future discussion threads with credit to the person. I'd prefer PMs be sent before or Sunday, the day before the episode airs. They have to have some sort of connection to the episode about to air, or have the "theme" of the title play in the comic.

Comics for future episodes can be sent as early as you want to send them, as long as they're sent before the episode airs. So if you have something for...say..."Once a Ranger" and don't want to forget it, you can send it anytime between now and when it airs.

Shiggity shiggty shwa

Lisa J
06-17-2007, 02:56 PM
Gimme a buck for the "Hayhay" jar. Pay up those royalties ;)

JDF'd
06-17-2007, 03:43 PM
YOU?! I called him HayHay first!

Lisa J
06-17-2007, 03:44 PM
LIES! I started calling him that at the hotel!

puperazzi
06-17-2007, 03:50 PM
He'll always be Quispy to me.

Lisa J
06-17-2007, 04:01 PM
"Quispy" sounds like someone has a lisp saying "crispy." I always fell like I'm going to hell making fun of some lisp child.

Dami-chan
06-17-2007, 04:37 PM
Uhm sorry guys, I coined HayHay .. like, along time ago. I'm sure he'll even back me up on this one.

*pushes her jar forward*

.. and on topic, good idea. I liked those.

Homeslice
06-17-2007, 04:41 PM
I definitely would be up for the task as well. In fact, if I may, Mike, I'll show these people the pic I had made for "Behind the Scenes" that didn't quite work:

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/4979/minirangerssingingnb0.jpg

I'll try to make a new one tonight but don't know yet.

Wes Janson
06-17-2007, 04:52 PM
~MiniRangers want YOU~

I love you so hard right now...

ModrnEerie
06-17-2007, 10:58 PM
'scuse me people, I said Hay-hay not HayHay. HUGE difference.I love you so hard right now...

Mm. Yes.

Peter
06-17-2007, 11:04 PM
I love you so hard right now...

*sniff*

But... that's what you said to me!

*sob*

cyberblue
06-17-2007, 11:17 PM
Relax everyone!

There's enough of me for all of you.